Why isnt this move in the game yet.

So there is something that most sith have used in the movies and in the animated shows. In Lukes first fights Darth Vader. Vader uses the force to pull objects and throw them at Luke and he gets hit with them. Darth Sidious Fight with Yoda he uses the force to throw the Conseller pods at Yoda. So why dont any of the sith get a Throw random object at enemy team move. If we cant have force choke we should have this at least for the dark side Force users. Maybe different maps get different objects that can be thrown. Just something cool i think could be added to the game.

Replies

• Radonis wrote: »
    So there is something that most sith have used in the movies and in the animated shows. In Lukes first fights Darth Vader. Vader uses the force to pull objects and throw them at Luke and he gets hit with them. Darth Sidious Fight with Yoda he uses the force to throw the Conseller pods at Yoda. So why dont any of the sith get a Throw random object at enemy team move. If we cant have force choke we should have this at least for the dark side Force users. Maybe different maps get different objects that can be thrown. Just something cool i think could be added to the game.

really? Another buff dark side post?

Cmon, not again.
  • Any force user can use telekinesis. Why you want it ds exclusive?
  • Vader has Force choke.
  • Fürkész wrote: »
    Any force user can use telekinesis. Why you want it ds exclusive?

Yep, stop asking for excuses to buff sith

Ok, I get what he is saying. Since only the Sith use Force Throw (that is the DS move) in the movies offensively, he wants it to be added. Personally, Both Sith and Jedi require a buff. Mace needs one and Sith just need a few stat bumps. Jedi, now that is a different matter.
    1...2...3! You're dead!

Ok, I get what he is saying. Since only the Sith use Force Throw (that is the DS move) in the movies offensively, he wants it to be added. Personally, Both Sith and Jedi require a buff. Mace needs one and Sith just need a few stat bumps. Jedi, now that is a different matter.

+1
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    Fürkész wrote: »

+1

Jedi deserve a buff. Only GK is anywhere near what a Jedi team should be like
  • Moved to Feedback/Characters.

Yeah CLS needs to be able to do that to, he's so useless right now