Where are the Empire's Finest Packs?

Came back for last R2 event. Where are they?

Replies

• Please consider it. You can raise the price for all I care, just bring them back.
  • luxor2k wrote: »
    Please consider it. You can raise the price for all I care, just bring them back.

agreed, I need 70 shards for 7* Shoretrooper
  • Aaw shucks. I hold the farm for DT, I'm at 20/100 because I was sure I could buy the 80 missing shards with Emperor's finest pack. There's no way I shell out 65 eurobucks for that.
  • Yeah I was going to buy them but why aren't they in the game maybe it was a one time thing but why remove them.
  • Yeah I was going to buy them but why aren't they in the game maybe it was a one time thing but why remove them.

they weren't a one time thing. They returned for Daring Droid 2.0 (panic R2)
  • Okay they should be in the game I will just wait because I want to get it to help my farm with deathtrooper and shore because they are being made for my arena team.
  • I just realised I don't need the bundle only need deathtrooper and I won't be spending 60 dollars for one that would be a total waste of money.
  • Same here I wanted to spend for the missing 80 shards but now I can keep my money. Thanks EA
  • Removal of Daily booster pack, removal of Emperor finest... I get they probably have a bunch of analyst that ran the number and predicted that the loss coming from people not buying anything anymore would be more than covered by other shelling out more cash to get the more expansive packs but ****, it's like they really hate us.

I hope it's just a temporary removal but my hopes are thin.
  • Yeah crappy move removing the $20 for 80 shards packs. The shore pack is a great buy. I was looking to buy the Veers pack to help speed up and finish his farm.
  • Please bring back these packs. If the packs were not going to be available, it would have been nice to get some notice.
  • Moved to Feedback/Data Packs.

Bundles are not a given, it’s totally up to EA/CG to decide whether they’ll be available.
  • No kidding. However, there is this concept called customer service.....
  • This post just got bodied and moved into a place where they won't be seen nice job.
  • I agree, was waiting for the shoretrooper pack to come back, along with a handful of others. EAs missing out not letting us throw our money at them
  • /signed
  • Agreed, can we get confirmation these won't be back for this event? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Trying to not say anything negative, but I doubt they'll be back if they haven't come back already. What makes more money, people buying loads of "Empire faction packs" for 699 crystals, or one time buys of solid characters
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    These packs were not included in this past release, but Shards of Empire Characters can be acquired via the Faction Pack (Empire) in the Store. The Empire's Finest may return for future events. Thanks for the feedback!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    These packs were not included in this past release, but Shards of Empire Characters can be acquired via the Faction Pack (Empire) in the Store. The Empire's Finest may return for future events. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you for the confirmation.
  • Hope you guys bring them back some day soon, a large portion of the community would like them very much, seems veers, DT and shoretrooper packs were things people were really waiting on
  • Hiya!

Yikes. Speaking with respect, from a customer service standpoint, it would have been really stellar if you guys could have communicated that up front. A lot of us were waiting for them, and a lot of us are willing to pay for those. (But not for the faction pack that returns 10 random shards of off-brand character is 99% of the time.)

Just to provide an anecdote, I was waiting for this to complete a character of mine for the R2 event. I will now miss 7* R2 because I am not willing to risk the hundreds of dollars / thousands it could cost to achieve through the faction pack. (The lack of guarantee with the faction packs makes them very unattractive. They are a form of gambling and should possibly be regulated as such.) As a result of missing R2 - and therefore CLS - I am likely to stop playing as you cannot be competitive without CLS these days. I am sure you can see how frustrating this is is because I like the community of players. But at the end of the day it isn’t worth the frustration, and when things like this happens it really does feel like you guys don’t think about the players. Just the bottom line.

Anyways, hope the constructive criticism is helpful in future decisions on these items. Happy Friday!
  • Hiya!

Lasr R2 event the packs returned. I was suprised they did but they did.

Really disappointed
  • Yep totally disappointed because this game has horrible customer service
  • Kreontas
    220 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yeah this is an incredibly bad move. A lot of people were counting on these packs returning and planned accordingly but you screw them in the last minute. And it’s not like it costs anything, people want to give you money and you don’t let them, that’s insane!!!!
    I’ve seen s lot of bad moves from the devs in this game but this tops it all!!
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Hiya!

LOL....a Community manager
    Have you ever tried that pack ?
    You spend 10x699 crystals / day and you need around 20 day and 140k crystals to get 80 shard for one character.
    Thanks for this huge help.