Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• OOTINI! UK/East Coast based guild LF recruits

109 mil GP, 50 ROLO shards, 45+ phoenix/r1 missions complete, goin on 41* TB

Looking for 1.9 mil + active (600 daily, obv) players able to follow deployment bots, with the appropriate units in their roster meaning CLS, CHS, Hoth Twins, 6* cap ship and decent phoenix and r1 squad. Higher gp DS heavy players may also be considered.

Must be active on discord as everything is done with it.

Raids are simple 24h (0) dmg then ffa 3-5 pm eastern (8-10 pm UK)

Guild activity reset is 2:30pm East Coast.

Merc mentality. Less rules, more things done, free to merc in between TB. No PG 13, no power trips. Great community altogether.
    Banter skills +++

Add me on discord: THC_Injector#4348
  • Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 50 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 25 stars on TB last time and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 and >900k GP.

Rules for the guild:

- Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 25k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 526 tickets each.

- 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage. Currently, HAAT is 0 damage or phoenix squadron only for the first 24 hours and then free for all.

- One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.

- Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454.
  • "Wookies Always Win!" is a top 50 guild looking for 1 player to join our TB and HAAT team - don't miss the next HAAT launch and TB!

A few things about us:

-89M+ guild GP and climbing quickly (help us get more than 37*!)

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor and HAAT on farm

-Very active, friendly guild (29K tickets/day) - we love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.8M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout, Lobot and any of the other weird toons needed for platoons

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other
    We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.
  • Adina
    148 posts Member
    Steevo's Falcons is a top 100 guild looking for a member with at least a GP of 1.6 mil. We are killing tanks and rancors left and right and would love for you to be on the team. We are hitting 35 stars on TB as well. Plus, we have cookies! 600 a day and raid participation are our requirements. We use LINE to communicate. Talk to me on LINE if you are interested. My name is deedeejo21 on there and my swgoh name is darthdeedee. I'd love to get to know you!
  • Darkened Stars

*Please Note: 1 month away from Haat.

Extremely organized, friendly and helpful. Very giving in the donations department.

49/50 Members

46m Galactic Power

27k Raid Tickets per day

25 Territory Battle Stars with superb TB coordination.

All members on Discord (An app used for guild communication). This is required and I guarantee you'll like it once you try it! There is a wealth of information in our Discord group.

Members from all over the world but English speaking.

Rotating Rancor schedule with 24 hour rule. This ensures all members get to participate.

nAAT but working towards Haat. Many members fine tuning Haat teams. December we will be haat ready.

If you are stuck in a dead-end guild, and are thinking about jumping ship, join us! You won't regret it.

Looking for members with 700k gp and above.

Mike Sky Walker 635-969-644

Message me on here.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force is looking for a few new members to join our family!

Wookiee TF: 41 star tb guild. 44 rolo shards and growing.

-If you have 1 million character gp (ignoring ships gp), we'd be interested!

SWF: 32 star tb guild. 10 rolo shards and growing.

-If you have 600k toon gp, we'd be interested!

We're a well run couple of guilds. The officers have been together since guilds began, and we're in it for the long haul. If you want to join a friendly, helpful, competitive group; that's us!

Message snake5277 on line for further discussion. Thanks!
  • If a tree falls on an Ewok, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

You got a mil to pay the bills?

You likey the GK shards?

We likey one new HAAT ready player for our guild!

Message me on Discord: Travois#8177
  • Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the TB we are getting 34 Stars with 1 vacancies on our roster.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 1-2 slots available to replace a vacancies and a less active member.

• SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • SilentSword
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    JKW The Phantom Maekju is recruiting and have room for 2 players! We're a casual guild currently running Heroic Rancor and HAAT. We're looking for active players level 80+ to help us raid more often and grow together. We use Discord for guild support so you can ask questions there.
    We usually do Hrancor 2-3 times a week and HAAT once or twice a week. Hrancor has 24 hours no dmg rule and HAAT is FFA. We made 18 stars in the last TB, but could easily make 19 or more with with more members. Our guild GP is 48M. We are a korean guild, but we have members from Europe and the USA, too. Our guild challenges reset at 12:30pm CET or 10:30am GMT. The rancor raid starts at 5pm CET or 3pm GMT. If you're looking for a friendly, relaxed guild, can contribute tickets daily (no 600 requirement - just encouraged; we all have lives) and want to build a great collection of characters,hit me up on discord SilentSword#2750. My ally code is 512-837-192. (I am not the guild leader. I am just in charge of the recruitment.)
    Post edited by SilentSword on
  • Ghost of the imperialism:
    We part of the ghost empire a large global network helping each other build together. We are a friendly and active group and we are here to have fun

Ghost of of the imperialism
    We farm both HAAT and HPit on 10 am and 10 pm AEST. We rotate the raids every 12hrs.
    Rules apply for the raids 24 wait for zero damage for hpit and 1-3 is ffa after 24 hr wait after 4 phase for haat.
    Currently developing guild to be stronger for TB we currently get 25* and habe 59 mil gp
    We are currently looking for 4 players to fill these spot

Ghost of the imperialism looking for player with:
    Level 85 account
    Active in both tickets min 500 min and tb
    Minimum 1 million galactic power
    Use line chat

Send pm or add me on line
    jleung-_-
    Generalbeers
    Thecrashish
    Rakk
    SPQR

May the force be with you!
  • 35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Hello, PREPAIRED has one opening for our guild. We are at 92mil GP and scored 38 stars this TB.

We have HAAT on farm and all raids start at 7pm UTC with 24 hour zero periods. If interested message me on LINE @rage3375 or on discord rage3375#9054

Requirements: CHS, Hoth Bros, and TB teams well on the way. Preference for those with higher GP and CLS.

To join our server and meet some folks, go to https://discord.gg/fkEkYEa. We are pretty laid back folks that operate like a well oiled machine.

Thanks for looking
  • Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. We currently have many millions galactic power and continue to grow. Currently looking for members to round out Territory Battles. 1.5 mil galactic power is required.

Last TB was 37 stars and looking to improve

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor and HAAT are on farm.
    Rancor 15 minutes or less
    Tank less than an hour.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and HAAT opening at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family.

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -Follow deployment directions for Territory Battles(Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

We do offer milk and cookies to those with reaper, gauntlet, kylos shuttle and **** ;).

Those with lobot are especially welcome.

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

- [ ] For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

OFB has 3-5 open spot(s) in a closely connected guild. We are supportive, structured, and goal oriented.

We are also not part of a huge conglomerate of guilds so once you’re here - you’re family. You won’t be bounced to a lower guild if a merge happens (because we won’t merge) but we are looking for players with at least one 1 million in GP to participate in heroic raids and Territory Battles.

RAIDS: HAAT (in under 6 hours, non-restricted FFA for now), HPIT (rotating team structure)

TERRITORY BATTLES: 62 million GP guild - 31 stars in territory battles (we are well organized)

The goal is to find daily players who take the game serious enough to participate consistently but not so much that they freak out when a person has life get in the way. We have players strong enough to solo the Rancor and we are able to easily complete HAAT so what we want is committed players who want to enjoy the camaraderie of a positive guild.

We only have some basic expectations:

1. Follow the social raid guidelines. We run a ZERO HP PERIOD to give every person a spot on the raid reward list. We have rules to keep it fair as it is a chance to guarantee rewards should you not be able to raid for any reason.

2. We are a LINE chat group - pick up the free app even if you just use it to keep up with Raid announcements. You don’t have to be a chatterbox but we use LINE as a means for officers to contact people quickly.

3. Obtain an SWGOH.GG account if you have not already done so. This is to track progression of players. With Territory Battles it lets us know what characters we need for platoons. Set it and forget it - officers use it and do the rest.

4. Be supportive. Trolling or negative comments regarding another player's’ game-play or choice will earn you equal punishment as violating a rule yourself. We want to have fun not get in fights over this game.

5. We don't want to micromanage - so we don't. We have daily minimums to determine a member's overall value and we track averages so you don’t get booted if you have a busy day in the real world - but let’s be honest, 600 for F2P isn’t impossible. If you are low and a new person comes along that wants to produce - we cut you. However, if you are a consistent daily player we don't go looking for replacements.

6. Have fun! This goes along with being supportive. We are fiercely supportive in the group and are mostly older age players with families so it's a good vibe.

Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some players who have lost interest. About 45 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last 4-5 spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate(s).

PM direct to me or seek out PaiHuShih in the LINE app

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild 49/50) will have space for up to 5 team players immediately after TB finishes.

We are a friendly, fun an successful UK Based Independent guild, international members welcome
    We currently run HR and HAAT with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (run evenings GMT time)
    We have 68 mil GP and achieved 31 stars in the last TB. Our focus is around team work.

Our only requirements are the following:

FTP
    1.3M GP (negotiable)
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this
    SWGOH.gg compulsory
    Daily Active Player (but no specific ticket requirement)

I have attached link to our swgoh account

https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348

• Force Corrupted Zombies
    Needs a couple daily, active players to fill our semi casual/competitive roster.
    EST zone, with players all across the U.S.A.
    Heroic pit raids twice per week.
    Almost ready to run our next haat
    Preparing for Darkside TB & Guild Wars, NOW

Requirements:
    500 minimum daily tickets
    80 level (flexible if you are close)
    1 mil GP
    Discord mandatory

Pm me, Reply to this message, or
    Contact any one of us on discord.
    TabascoFlames#5065, TNO#2349, robojoe#0483, jwade#8032
  • 35⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 82M)

Looking for 1.7M+ players to bolster our roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles!

Guild Reset 9:30pm EST
    Raid times: 9:30 pm on weekdays, 1:00 pm on weekends (EST).
    24 hour no damage rule for PIT and HAAT.

Requirements for acceptance:

* Top 100 Arena

* Min Galactic Power 1.7 million

* CLS unlocked, 5⭐️ Hoth Rebel brothers and CHOLO preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Edge of the Void, is looking to recruit 1-4 new members after this upcoming Territory Battle ends. We'll be running HAAT at 3 p.m. pacific on Sunday, 10/29, so we would like to get any newcomers in between 10:00 a.m. pacific and 3:00 p.m. pacific.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for over a year now. We currently have 50/50 members, but are looking to move on from a couple of guys who aren't quite pulling their weight roster-wise and activity-wise. Every one of our members is level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donators, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to swap out a couple of guys with active, impactful players. Our members average over 41 7-stars each, and approximately 1,191,000 Galactic Power per member. Total Galactic Power is just over 59.5 million. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; (2) if you finish top-3 in a particular raid, you are hard-capped at 1 million damage for the next raid; and (3) if you hit the Rancor for more than 1 million, just use one squad (or if you use multiple squads, stop once your last squad surpasses 1 million).

Tank Raid: For AAT, we have run both normal AAT (and finish in less than 12 hours) and HAAT with merc help. We will be making a non-merc HAAT attempt after this next TB ends. I believe that we have a good shot to take it down, and if we do, we will be doing HAAT exclusively going forward. Regardless, we will be clearing HAAT within a couple of weeks. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Territory Battles: The last couple of TB's we have hit 26 stars. We're obviously looking to increase that total. We require minimum Territory Points contributions equal to 5x each member's total GP.

Roster Requirements: We don't have super-strict requirements, but we do want to make sure that anyone joining is a good fit for our guild, that our guild is a good fit for each new recruit, and that any newcomers are a clear upgrade over someone we would boot. We are all committed to building an upper-echelon guild that generates raid tickets and crushes TB and HAAT and want someone who shares that goal. To that end, we ask that any new recruits have at least two legitimate HAAT-ready teams (for P2, P3 and/or P4) and a minimum of 1,000,000 total Galactic Power. Having TB specific characters ready to go (HRSo, CLS, CHS, etc.) is a big plus.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. Any incoming recruit would be expected to generate a minimum of 500 raid tickets/day. (Obviously, we are flexible for vacations and personal stuff). HAAT contribution and TB contribution are mandatory. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Mol Eliza Policy: Our final rule is: no Mol Eliza's. We are sick of seeing that name and find that people who don't take the time to make a unique name usually don't participate socially or follow rules. If you are currently a "Mol Eliza" and want to join, think up a cool name and change it.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is mandatory, as that is the best and main form of communication.

If you're interested in joining up, message me through the forums or on Discord (preferred) or shoot me an ally invite through the game. Please be sure to point out your HAAT teams:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
  • The Ghost Ones - 87m gp 37* guild recruiting - 2 Spaces available.

We are an experienced HAAT guild, just got 37* stars whilst a player short. At the end of this TB we’re losing a strong player, so looking to replace 2

Guild is based in PST but has majority European players in addition to US, South America, South Africa and Australia.

What we are looking for:
    Good people! We are building a sustainable community of dedicated and helpful players.
    500 tickets per day
    Level 85 and 1.7m GP minimum (negotiable)
    TB toons - hoth rebel twins and commander han solo at 5* or higher
    Team players and good communicators, this is vital for TB success.
    Regular gear donations

Contact me via pm here or on Line for more info
    ID: mantisrapture
  • Hello there everyone,

SPC IMMORTALS is looking for active players to fill up our last one spot.
    Guild gp 90mil with 49 player
    Last TB 36☆ with 48 players
    Raid timings: 10 am / 10 pm est alternatively.

Player requirement
    600 daily
    Gp 2 mil+ minimum.

We will help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

May the force be with you!
  • 88M GP /37* TB / HAAT farming Guild LFM 5 more

We are Broken Legion, a guild that is easy going but have expectations when playing the game.
    1. Participate (Full 600 Daily Raid Ticket Contribution)
    2. Assist with Gear donations when possible
    3. Communicate via GroupMe App
    4. Follow Raid & TB instructions

That simple. We can get a lot done and even more if people pay attention.

We are looking for a select group of 5 people, don’t care if you are light or dark side heavy, we accept all that meet the criteria

Must haves.
    1. Individual GP Total of 1.7 Million
    2. Preferences given to those with the following items: Lobot, Logray, Paploo, Resistance Pilot, and 6* ships (Plo Koon, Phoenix ships, Rex, Kylo, Guantlet, Tie Reaper, and the Millennium Falcon
    3. Captain Han Solo at minimum 5* for bonus TB missions.

We have people in the guild who do analyst work, spreadsheets and use full guild roster for maximum gains.
    This is why following Raid and TB instructions are important.

So if you want to be part of a guild that has hard core results with not seeming so hardcore. Message me and let me know your information, please include your Aly code and SWGOH profile.
    Flag Quote
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a casual English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 80+ players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Discord: https://discord.gg/4F5P8HW
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/dnewman08/
    Ally code: 148-786-632
  • So...looking for a a guild that walks the line between casual and Aspergic. I am daily. Happy to follow the rules. U.K. Based. Galactic power 1 7500000...characters 1.1 million. One Zeta character, soon to be 2. 4 decent teams. Line Id is 'bumholio'. I've been in 3 guilds. Very friendly player. GOH Id 664-517-938 'bumholio'.
  • 36 stars! Order 88 is recruiting. We have open spot in our 85+ million GP HAAT guild. Looking for a member that can get 600 tickets a day, & 1.6+ million GP. Message me here or on discord at Nghtmare#4075. https://swgoh.gg/g/5067/order-88/
  • 35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • [Cloud City Smugglers] [49/50] [GP 94mil] [TB~37Stars] is great guild with a core group of loyal members who have been playing together since the start. We are looking for members who have 1750+ GP, who are committed to farming the required TB light side characters.

Territory Battles
    Our current guild galactic power is 94mil and we expect to score approximately 37 stars in our next TB event. Cantina energy should be focused on starring up Captain Han Solo. You should also be working on both light side Hoth characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running heroic raids 2+ times per week. Raids open up early in the day, however only zero damage attacks are allowed until raid start time at 9PM EST. We generally do not raid on weekends unless tokens will be lost.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Currently we are running rancor raids about every other day. Raids open up early in the day, however only zero damage attacks are allowed until raid start time at 9PM EST. We generally do not raid on weekends unless tokens will be lost.

(Zero damage attacks give everyone a chance get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • MolElizo
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Updated below
    Post edited by MolElizo on
  • SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!

Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Knights of Mandaløre (80.6M GP) is currently looking for one recruit! We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30/8:00 PM Est respectively). We average 29k tickets a day and score 33* on Territory Battles (will probably get 35* next time around with new TB tools).

What we are looking for in recruits
    - Level 85
    - 1.5M+ Galactic Power
    - Participation in Territory Battles (CLS, Capt HS and Hoth troops strongly reccommended)
    - Willing to contribute 500 energy minimim a day
    - Knowledge of all gameplay modes and mechanics
    - A discord account and swgoh.gg page (We require our new members to join through our recuritment channel)

We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/