Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Rikus
    20 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add up to 4 members to fill out.

About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 62mil +

Raids: Heroic Rancor 2-3 a week @ 9pm EST
    HAAT: We are crushing it now twice a week @ 9pm EST
    Rules: 24-0dmg on Rancor, 600k cap on Rancor to allow folks to have fun otherwise half the guild can solo him. No limits on HAAT yet.

TB: 26* on the last run, expecting 26-27 currently

Donations: We have over 27k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.

Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. My id is Rikus11 or msg me here.

About you & your group:
    You and any group members you wish to bring are expected to be active in game. Have fun, leave the drama at home, chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work to build a HAAT team, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 750,000 GP
  • MASS EXODUS: 50+ million Guild Looking for a few good players

We are a growing active guild.
    We are looking for daily active players levels 80 - 85
    1 million GP or more ( 750ish minimum )
    About us:
    50 million + Guild GP
    25+ in TB
    Legendary Rancor @ 3+ Times a week
    Gearing up for Legendary HAAT
    We enjoy friendly competition within the guild and have fun.
    Contact officer Dewight: 215-164-737 is his ally code
    His line ID is dewight24
    Please feel free to send him a PM on line, here or an ally request in game
    We will consider all applicants but if you don’t have 7* characters then you will not benefit from legendary raids and our guild may not be for you ..... yet.
  • MASS EXODUS: 50+ million Guild Looking for a few good players

This is the Best guild for active players.
    Those that are to big for little ponds but not quite ready for the big waters where the whales live.

• Space Goblins is looking for 20 active players.
    We got 11 stars in the last TB ( total PG 20 M), we do Heroic pit once every 6 days and NAAT, and would like to improve in all these aspects.
    We are mostly ET based, but welcome all time zones and can try to do raid times that work for everyone. We only use in game chat for now. We are friendly, and dedicated to have an active and pleasant guild.
    contact me if interested!
    Flag
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 3 openings

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balance between Work/Life/Game. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars (26 stars last round) in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), join discord, and participate in T-Battles. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.

Week 1:
    • Wed launch 10PM Eastern, hits Thurs 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern, hits Sat 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Wed launch 6PM Eastern, hits Thurs 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern, hits Sat 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • Tired of being policed and pushed by your guild? Join us!

We are fear the Hunters, a Heroic Pit / nAAT guild getting very close to being hAAT ready. our next attempt (and hopefully the one that makes it) will be in under a month. We just need a few more phase 3 teams to tackle the raid.

We're 55 mil GP.

Currently looking to fill up a spot that opened due to an inactive player.

We launch 3 heroic pits and 2 AAT a week. there's a 24 hour 0 damage period for the rancor and for the nAAT.

In terms of the heroic pit raid, it usually flies by in 10 or 15 minutes depending on the people playing at the kill time. We do one every Mon/Wed/Fri when tickets allow it with a 24h 0 damage.

We have members mostly in America and Europe, and launch times are convenient for people in or around such places.

We have both heavy hitters and F2P players. Getting 600 daily tickets it's not enforced, although most of us get them or come close to.

We're getting 25-26 stars in TB.

Our communication is mostly by discord, although it's not a requirement and every important announcement is also posted in-game.

Add me in discord, line or in-game for an invite: -Discord: epalerafa#7106 -Line: epalerafa -Ally code: 417-475-617

Hope to hear back from you!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5345/fear-the-hunters/?stats=gp
  • Guild Name: PRIMAL
    Time zone: GMT
    Pit Raids 4,5,6 working towards Heroic
    I.D. DAZ100
    Leader: Drysyn Joringer
    Ally Code: Dazzer 277-499-274

Hey! we are a friendly U.K Guild looking for active friendly players.
    Please feel free to p.m. me or reply to this thread, our Guild is open invitation with no joining rules.
    Everyone's here to help with squad teams and tactics and general chitchat.
    Everyone has commitments and a life so our main rule is to have fun :)
  • TheFirst0rder

There are currently 3 openings for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild. We are closing in on being HAAT ready by the new year.

MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: L65+, 500+ raid tickets/day average.
    New recruits are expected to have a swgoh.gg account, we need this for our TB Platoons auto-updating spreadsheet, and you need to join our LINE group.

GUILD INFO:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.
    GP 52M / 26* in TB.

RAID TIMES:
    hRancor & nAAT open for damage: 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am EDT (12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am UTC), register zero damage during the 12 hours prior.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT

Apart from the zero damage period in the raids we have no strict rules but we do regularly replace the least active members to keep raid ticket production up.

We have a LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and co-ordinate the guild for Territory Battles and raids. We are a very friendly bunch of Star Wars fans from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message with your swgoh.gg account link or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

ksDzFAN.jpg
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Guild Name: Mistborn

Details-
    Reset Time: 7:30 pm PDT
    Galactic Power: 60 million
    Stars earned on last TB: 25 stars
    Average Daily Tickets: 22k-25k
    Raid Start Times: At reset
    H.Rancor: On farm, 24 hour 0 damage rule
    N.AAT: On farm
    H.AAT: Starting as soon as we fill our ranks
    Recruits Needed: 3

Requirements:
    - Level 80+
    - 750k+ Galactic Power
    - Discord
    - Profile on swgoh.gg
    - Average 500 raid tickets daily
    - Have or be willing to bring Commander Han Solo and the Hoth Brothers up to 5 stars

Description:
    We're on the verge of starting HAAT and are hoping to do so just as soon as we've replaced a few of our inactive members. If you're already a HAAT all-star then joining our guild would be a great opportunity for you to consecutively pick up the rewards for HAATS top ranks (plus you would be our hero!! :) ). If you're not quite ready for HAAT yet then we'd still love to have you and would be happy to help you to get there. The guild is very relaxed and everyone is quite friendly. If you're interested in joining our ranks then just send me a PM here in the forums, or you can reach out to me on Discord (Spyda#3244).
  • Join House Martell and Be Somebody!
    HPit / AAT > HAAT / ~39M GP / 17*+ TB

Our Questions:
    Are you and your friends solid players that are ready for a change? Do you wanna join a fun, active, up-and-coming guild that has a good time while getting ridiculously more powerful every day?
    0ade7246962f4f35ffe81573f96a37548c2a2753533a227c266ee53a3670e1ba.jpg

Our Guild:
    House Martell has ~7 openings to fill with experienced players who are looking for a laid back, yet committed environment. We're a US-based guild with a few international members.

Our Goals:
    - Consistently improve in TBs
    - Beat the HAAT raid. Because Kenobi.

Our Details:
    - Heroic Rancor = Launches 9PM CST on Mondays and 9AM CST on Fridays, with another one added to the schedule soon because we're getting awesomer fast. 24-hour Zero Damage Rule, so battles commence on Tuesdays at 9PM CST and Saturdays at 9AM CST. (Usually done in 20 min.)
    - AAT = No schedule yet, but soon. Launches twice a week, as soon as we have enough tix.
    - HAAT = We're very close to taking this on, but we need your help! Because Kenobi.
    - Guild reset is 1AM CST.

Our Requirements:
    - Have a Discord account
    - Synced with swgoh.gg
    - Level 85, 1M GP minimum
    - Full participation and cooperation in TBs
    - Make an effort to contribute as many raid tickets as you can per day
    - Be a fun, positive, and active team player

Our Contact Info:
    If interested, message me via this Forum or on Discord: MaximusRage#9352
  • Darkened Stars

Extremely organized, friendly and helpful. Very giving in the donations department.

49/50 Members

46m Galactic Power

27k Raid Tickets per day

25 Territory Battle Stars with superb TB coordination.

All members on Discord (An app used for guild communication). This is required and I guarantee you'll like it once you try it! There is a wealth of information in our Discord group.

Members from all over the world but English speaking.

Rotating Rancor schedule with 24 hour rule. This ensures all members get to participate.

nAAT but working towards Haat. Many members fine tuning Haat teams. December we will be haat ready.

If you are stuck in a dead-end guild, and are thinking about jumping ship, join us! You won't regret it.

Looking for members with 700k gp and above.

Mike Sky Walker 635-969-644

Message me on here.
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 3 openings

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balance between Work/Life/Game. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars (26 stars last round) in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), join discord, and participate in T-Battles. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.

Week 1:
    • Wed launch 10PM Eastern, hits Thurs 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern, hits Sat 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Wed launch 6PM Eastern, hits Thurs 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern, hits Sat 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • The Griffintown Scoundrels
    There’s lots of guilds oot there. Why should you join any of them? You looking fer a hardcore guild and also their rules? We ain’t that, we’re a relaxed guild although we can get you to those riches and rewards if you so desire.
    We’ve joined with the Marauders De La Cosa Nostra Alliance ( 40 plus guilds strong ) This means if you’ve outgrown what we offer you can move up to a Haat ( we’re getting closer ) guild with a GP from 60-90 million.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) twice a week. Naat on Tuesday’s. More members and tickets means more raids.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication.
    We’ve got a total of 36 million GP right now, 41 members, more when you get here and got 17 stars last TB. Although we had 7 members that couldn’t participate last TB so should improve on that. Hoping for 22 stars next TB.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    I hate when these things run too long so if you want more info you’ll have to message me. Clubs open as well.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • We are looking for 5 more active members to round out our guild. We are looking for members level 85 who are between 700,000-1,100,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor or tank rules you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for new members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 40 members on it (not required). We use it because it is easier to communicate on, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (also not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

Our normal tanks are also 24 hour zero damage and the FFA lasts less than 12 hours. The guild currently has 6 Zylos and a 3 Zavages so we should be okay in phases 1 & 3 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their phase 2 HAAT teams and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3. We will be making our HAAT attempt in December. We alternate tank times between 10:00 am Pacific and 10:00 pm Pacific so that everyone gets a shot at different phases.

We are at 43M GP and earn 23 stars in TB but will hit 26 once we add the remaining 5 members.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate in the game chat) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Are you a daily player? Do you have in game chat? Do you use discord? Do you have a swgoh.gg profile? Do you know how to follow a 24 hour no damage rule? If the answer to these questions is yes, then have I got a guild for you!

I’ve just kicked 3 players for breaking the 0 damage rule and now we have room for you. We started TB by getting 13 stars on the first one. This time, we have an outside shot at 21 so we’ve progressed nicely. We currently have 43M GP that is steadily growing. We raid every time we get enough tickets. Currently we have Heroic Rancor on farm and we’re getting ready for HAAT. 1 or 2 more HAAT ready players should throw us over the edge. I’m trying to gently guide the guild into being more committed, by encouraging discord, and swgoh.gg. Even though we’re pushing to get better, we’re still a bunch of guys and gals cracking jokes and helping each other along.

Our swgoh.gg profile is https://swgoh.gg/g/17865/starwolf/?stats=gp

Hit us up! Come make a difference and join the fun!

Search Starwolf
  • DevilsAwakenDani
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi gamers!

Devil's Awaken is looking for 3 players to join our guild.
    We are a friendly active guild from around the world, always happy to help any member to develop and improve.

52.3M GP.

Heroic Rancor: 2-3 days a week, 24hr 0 damage to allow all members to get rewards, completed in around 10 minutes.

Normal AAT: 2-3 days a week, 24hr 0 damage to allow all members to get rewards, completed in arround 8 hours.

We are very near Heroic AAT, we just need that last little extra push in phases 2 and 4.

Raids are launched at rotating times 00:30, 06:30, 12:30, 18:30 GMT, so every time zone has equal opportunities.

Territory Battles: 22-23 stars, soon 25.

We use discord, it's just better than the game chat. We have pinned there tips and guides, tools, rules, profiles...

We are looking for active players ready or almost ready for HAAT, at least 500/600 raid tickets production.

Join now and particupate in the next raids we are about to lauch!

Please contact for questions and info:

Discord Id : Dani #9929
    Ally code: 499-196-352
  • Hey

We’ve got a couple of spaces come up in our active U.K. 62mn GP guild.

Preferably over 1mn Lv85 daily players but we’re chill if you’re a keen padawan wanting a boost from us and are close to that!

Everyone on our guild is hilarious so someone who is tolerant of dry wit and memes. Most of us been in the guild for ages, we’re loyal and strong players who love this game. We think I’m the only girl so it’s pretty much lad banter.

If you’re keen, my ally code is: 474-434-374 or drop me a message here or on Line: tahirazehra

Details....

“Trigger Happy” is our guild name

Raids at 8pm UK time with 24hr zero score

HAAT: Finished P3 a couple of weeks ago, so are soooo close to Heroic Tank now.
    AAT: Complete in 3-4 hours
    Pit: Heroic complete in 15 mins

Give me a shout if keen!

T :)
  • Force Corrupted Zombies
    Needs a couple daily, active players to fill our roster.
    EST zone, with players all across the u.s.
    Heroic pit raids twice per week.
    Run naat as tix are available
    Almost ready to run our next haat
    Preparing for Darkside TB & Guild Wars, NOW

Requirements:
    500 minimum daily tickets
    80 level (flexible if you are close)
    1 mil GP
    Discord mandatory

Pm me, Reply to this message, or
    Contact any one of us on discord.
    TabascoFlames#5065, TNO#2349, robojoe#0483, jwade#8032
  • The Corellian Refugees have room for a couple new members after losing some inactives. We just ran our first hAAT and made it to phase 4, so just need a bit more firepower to get us to the finish line. Perfect time to welcome some new guildmates who can help us crush it!

We're a relaxed, yet dedicated guild, and are very helpful with game strategy. Mostly US, with a few in Europe & Australia, and player levels from 80 to 85. GP is over 50M and rising, with 25 stars in the last TB, so we're earning crystals. Looking at 26+ on the next round.

600 raid tix per day is expected - the more tix we earn the more often we raid. We all have days when we miss it. Hit it the next!

Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch most raids at that time. Weekend raids launch between 10:00 AM and noon CDT. Both nAAT & hRancor have 24 hour zero damage limits so all can get in on the loot. :)

We use Discord extensively (keithereal#8467). PM me here or there for more details, or join our public channel at https://discord.gg/KPnkjja. Hope to have you join us!
  • Hello,
    I a man an old player but I made some long breaks.
    I'm back with my droid team (all G11) and I'm looking to get G12 asap or farm separatists.
    I am a regular player and Iget my 600 ticket every days.
    I think I can do 4M damages on normal P2 AAT.

I am looking for an active guild that launch raids as often as possible.
    I am a french payer so I have european time.

Thank you very much.
    My ally code : 171-295-172
    PM me
  • Fun, relaxed guild looking to add up to 4 members to replace inactives. Currently at 53M GP. On the verge of HAAT, 2 weeks out at most. Made it to P4 last attemp, currently tweaking a few key squads to get us to the finish. All of our members are very helpful and friendly.

3 Hpit per week 24/0
    3 Naat per week 24/0
    Raids are ran on alternating EU and EST start times to accommodate everyone the best we can.
    23-26K raid tickets daily
    No strict requirements on tickets but like to see at least 400 per member
    7 days inactive without notice results in removal
    TB 25* and growing each attempt
    Highly organized discord server with tons of helpful tips and active members
    Looking for ACTIVE players with 1M GP minimum, HAAT specific squad(s) are a plus but all are welcome.

Send me a PM if interested.
  • Tôp sėcret rėbels

New guild looking for active players. We are a casual English speaking guild. Hoping to start haat raids asap.

Guild is open to level 80+ players, who are ok with the following:

Please follow all leader/officer messages, on here & the in-game chat.

Raids (heroic) will operate a '24 hour rule'.

Raids will generally be launched around 6-7pm UTC (GMT)

No rules for getting 600 daily raid tickets (just do what you can)

Discord: https://discord.gg/4F5P8HW
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/dnewman08/
    Ally code: 148-786-632

• Holden
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    TheForce420 is looking for members gearing for HAAT who are serious about Territory Battles and development of all units required for special missions, combat and ship missions. We are just a good member away from reaching 25 stars and gaining the crystal bonus for TB. We are currently struggling to finish the final 2 phases in HAAT. We are a US based guild and run all raids on a set schedule.

We have a solid core and well run guild so if you need a guild you can grow with and have a chance to score high in the pit and tank raids just send me an ally request. We post 1.4M Galactic power requirement but if you have a strong rebel lineup for TB then we would make exceptions. My Game handle is Holden and my ally # is 557-257-588. Message me on the forum so I know to add you as an ally and invite into our guild. TheForce420
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 2 openings

Week 1:
    • Tues launch 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Tues launch 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern

• Join us and be a part of our first hAAT takedown!

We are fear the Hunters, a Heroic Pit / nAAT guild getting very close to being hAAT ready. our next attempt (and hopefully the one that makes it) will be in under a month. We just need a few more phase 3 teams to tackle the raid.

We're 55 mil GP.

Currently looking to fill up a spot that opened due to an inactive player.

We launch 3 heroic pits and 2 AAT a week. there's a 24 hour 0 damage period for the rancor and for the nAAT.

In terms of the heroic pit raid, it usually flies by in 10 or 15 minutes depending on the people playing at the kill time. We do one every Mon/Wed/Fri when tickets allow it with a 24h 0 damage.

We have members mostly in America and Europe, and launch times are convenient for people in or around such places.

We have both heavy hitters and F2P players. Getting 600 daily tickets it's not enforced, although most of us get them or come close to.

We're getting 25-26 stars in TB.

Our communication is mostly by discord, although it's not a requirement and every important announcement is also posted in-game.

Add me in discord, line or in-game for an invite: -Discord: epalerafa#7106 -Line: epalerafa -Ally code: 417-475-617

Hope to hear back from you!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5345/fear-the-hunters/?stats=gp
  • ***The Galen Initiative*** is recruiting members of **ALL** levels.

We run raids for everyone - T3 - Heroic Rancor and NAAT (we have one guild closing in on HAAT)!

Discord: EZC69#8988
    Line: easyc00
  • MeishaBuki_V2
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    New Blood is recruiting players who want to earn Han Solo shards!! 3 Heroic rancor raids and 2 NAAT raids a week! Guild has a 35 mil gp and gets 14* on TB! Looking for players level 75 and above, but will concider anybody as long as you get your 600! Message me here or on discord at MeishaBuki#3207 for more information, or if you are interested.
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 75) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle.
    We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank. If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • We are looking for 4 more active members to round out our guild. We are looking for members level 85 who are between 700,000-1,100,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor or tank rules you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for new members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 40 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.
    Our normal tanks are also 24 hour zero damage and the FFA lasts less than 12 hours. The guild currently has 6 Zylos and a 3 Zavages so we should be okay in phases 1 & 3 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their phase 2 HAAT teams and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3. We will be making our HAAT attempt in December. We alternate tank times between 10:00 am Pacific and 10:00 pm Pacific so that everyone gets a shot at different phases.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate in the game chat) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856

Thanks,
    TK-421

• J’di Council Recruiting New Members

We are an active group searching for members committed to working as a team and helping the guild grow. We are currently running t5-t6 raids, making this a great place for beginners to get carried through mid-tier raids.

All levels are welcome! If you are new to the game we have many players here willing to help you learn the fundamentals. If you are an experienced player you can add to the pool of knowledge that allows our guild to thrive.

There are also opportunities for growth, if you have a 7* toon you can move into our parent guild running heroic raids when the opportunity presents itself.

Our requirements are simple and straightforward: have fun and be active because the more you grow, the more the guild can grow.
    In-game: guild search “j’di council” or ally code 991-832-925
    Line App/Reddit/Discord: towrit