Best PvP team?

Prev1
Hey @Cyn can you bring this squad back?

buy56eH.png

You have had plenty of teams I can only beat half the time especially when you had levels on me. It's the only one I haven't been able to beat. I think it's the best. I'd like a few more cracks at it.

All that speed...

Replies

• Thanks.

https://m.imgur.com/a/g59na

http://imgur.com/a/b58VN

The one team that beat you was a full RNG phasma/Daka team. I figure that's one of the few that might be able to pull it out with stronphasma Daka RNG and bad AI targeting. The other team was a qui gon with FOTP so may have gotten a lucky assist or stole offense up from yoda.

Still haven't managed to pull one out with any of my team. Will try a few variations. Rey is the only real weak point and just because she's short two stars of health.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Hey @Cyn can you bring this squad back?

buy56eH.png

You have had plenty of teams I can only beat half the time especially when you had levels on me. It's the only one I haven't been able to beat. I think it's the best. I'd like a few more cracks at it.

All that speed...

I'm currently starring the same team. Good to know it performs well enough on defence.
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    @SlyGambit

Hey, yeah man no problem. I've been farming Anakin since early December, I'm glad he has been able to find a spot on my team, I would have been disappointed if he had not been able to find one.

Your team is a pain to face if RNG gives Poggle a dodge or two because he then gets his Offense Up off and me without a healer is going to feel some pain. I am glad that the speed team is performing well on defense, I figured it must be since I would only typically drop 1-3 spots at most over a 12-15 hour period.
  • When you finish Rey it'll be pretty impressive. That RNG team is driving me nuts. Daka is either getting a double stun or reviving herself first round every single match. They've broken her somehow and that guys taken full advantage. Nice to get some new comps out even if EA had to demolish Poe on the sly to manage it.
  • Darthbinks
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have a team like this on my server. Beat it with standard droid. Ig88s aoe did work
  • Cyn wrote: »
    @SlyGambit

Hey, yeah man no problem. I've been farming Anakin since early December, I'm glad he has been able to find a spot on my team, I would have been disappointed if he had not been able to find one.

Your team is a pain to face if RNG gives Poggle a dodge or two because he then gets his Offense Up off and me without a healer is going to feel some pain. I am glad that the speed team is performing well on defense, I figured it must be since I would only typically drop 1-3 spots at most over a 12-15 hour period.

Can u Tell us a bit more about anakin at 7*?
    How is his dmg on his Special and his Basic attack?

Would be rly great to know if he is worth starring up.

• Cyn
    76 posts Member
    @tschino

His basic attack, with QGJ lead, will deal 2.5k damage and about 3.1k crit. When he gets offense up his crit goes up to around 5.1k. His special AOE attack does about 2.9k crit per individual and around 2.2-2.4k damage average per person non crit. When he has offense up that will go up to around 4.1-4.4k per person on crit and 3.8-4k non crit.

Overall, Anakin's greatest strength comes from people having to attack him and his speed. If you don't attack him and kill off higher DPS such as Rey or FOTP or GS then he punishes you. If you focus him instead, he has 14k health so his high DPS teammates will get some turns off to kill you.

I've always said, he doesn't win you a game unless someone on your team dies, however, with QGJ lead in Arena, he will outpace anyone except Yoda. Him and QGJ have the same speed so Yoda, QGJ, and Anakin always go first unless going up against a similar team composition or Admiral Ackbar/Leia/HRS.
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @SlyGambit

Dude, I know right? I've faced that team a few times and it's driving me insane. Too many Rezzes for that stupid Daka.

• Cyn
    76 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    "stu-pid"
  • What is the Daka team comp you guys are also discussing?
  • Leapster wrote: »
    What is the Daka team comp you guys are also discussing?

Stun builds can look like the following:

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Dooku
    Kylo
    FOTP or FOO

or

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    FOTP
    FOO

or

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    Dooku
    Assist Caller

You can also go for AOE:

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    Sid
    Poggle

Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Cyn wrote: »
    Overall, Anakin's greatest strength comes from people having to attack him and his speed. If you don't attack him and kill off higher DPS such as Rey or FOTP or GS then he punishes you. If you focus him instead, he has 14k health so his high DPS teammates will get some turns off to kill you.
    So... a tauntless tank that actually works, even though he is categorized as an attacker.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Cyn wrote: »
    So... a tauntless tank that actually works, even though he is categorized as an attacker.

Exactly. And it works really well if you pair him with squishy toons like QGJ, Yoda, Rey, Dooku, etc. If the opponent tries to kill the glass canons first they must deal with Anakin's Righteous Fury and if they attack Anakin they give the glass canons a chance to wreak havoc. It's a very fun build to play around with.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Cool. I am feeling much better now about the grind I face to get him to 6* within the next 4 weeks. Even though right now he's sitting unused (what's with all the bloody Mark 3 hologram thingies at Gear VI?!)
    Thanks. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Cool. I am feeling much better now about the grind I face to get him to 6* within the next 4 weeks. Even though right now he's sitting unused (what's with all the bloody Mark 3 hologram thingies at Gear VI?!)
    Thanks. :)

I know, he's definitely not the easiest to farm. He need 60 Mk 4 purple keypads at gear VII. :/
  • Harmonica wrote: »
    Leapster wrote: »
    What is the Daka team comp you guys are also discussing?

Stun builds can look like the following:

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Dooku
    Kylo
    FOTP or FOO

or

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    FOTP
    FOO

or

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    Dooku
    Assist Caller

You can also go for AOE:

Phasma (lead)
    Daka
    Kylo
    Sid
    Poggle

And of course there are also many builds without Phasma at all.
  • Qgj
    Phasma
    Gs
    Dooku
    Daka
    Would beat this
  • Considering all maxed out, this would be IMO the best team overall: Barriss (L) QGJ, Yoda, Aayla, Ima Gun Di
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Considering all maxed out, this would be IMO the best team overall: Barriss (L) QGJ, Yoda, Aayla, Ima Gun Di

It will be a vulnerable team. QGJ dies without having a turn, guaranteed, and what do you plan to do then?
  • Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Considering all maxed out, this would be IMO the best team overall: Barriss (L) QGJ, Yoda, Aayla, Ima Gun Di

It will be a vulnerable team. QGJ dies without having a turn, guaranteed, and what do you plan to do then?

what the heck? OGJ is one of the fastest toon in the game
    Considering all maxed out, this would be IMO the best team overall: Barriss (L) QGJ, Yoda, Aayla, Ima Gun Di

With bariss as lead? it's not the case, not at all. Many faster dps around

He's only that fast with his own speed buff from lead. He drops down to 137 without it, which is after Poggle and Poe. If you are facing a QGJ led Jedi team, only Old Ben, Mace Windu, and Jedi Knight Guardian will be slower than your QGJ. Barris would be the exact same speed.
  • Sid, Rey, Leia, GS, Dooku, Poe, poggle (and a few others) go before QGJ, so...
  • Scinful wrote: »
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »

He's only that fast with his own speed buff from lead. He drops down to 137 without it, which is after Poggle and Poe. If you are facing a QGJ led Jedi team, only Old Ben, Mace Windu, and Jedi Knight Guardian will be slower than your QGJ. Barris would be the exact same speed.

my bad, I see what you're saying.

QGJ will survive most cases, because he has +20% health from Barriss lead. Even if the opponent spends QGJ / Yoda / GS / Dooku / Sid / Rey attacks to kill him, you still have Yoda, Aayla and Ima Gun Di who hits HARD.

About vulnerability, well, it´s a Jedi team, so obviously it would suffer more against anti-jedi units, like Dooku, but the 20% extra health is bigger than you imagine, I´ve tested this several times and it works better with Barriss Lead than with QGJ Lead against Dooku teams.

My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Trust me I know what I´m talking about :wink:

20h0wfk.png

QGJ will survive most cases, because he has +20% health from Barriss lead. Even if the opponent spends QGJ / Yoda / GS / Dooku / Sid / Rey attacks to kill him, you still have Yoda, Aayla and Ima Gun Di who hits HARD.

About vulnerability, well, it´s a Jedi team, so obviously it would suffer more against anti-jedi units, like Dooku, but the 20% extra health is bigger than you imagine, I´ve tested this several times and it works better with Barriss Lead than with QGJ Lead against Dooku teams.

You will face Sideous teams. Which hit much harder. Bariss health would not help against Rey crit after Sid aoe, nor would it help against GS assist attack
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »

With bariss as lead? it's not the case, not at all. Many faster dps around

so true
  • haplothepatryn91
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    [/quote] You will face Sideous teams. Which hit much harder. Bariss health would not help against Rey crit after Sid aoe, nor would it help against GS assist attack [/quote]

Now you go with a Sid team. Then you´re loosing the QGJ lead with the speed advantage that you were talking before :smile: But it won´t make damage enough to beat it. Anyways.

The Jedi I have in mind has Barriss (L), Aayla, QGJ, Ima Gun Di, Yoda. Maxed out, this characters have, respectively, 18669, 13678, 10624, 15157, 11011 health. And you have to add 20% each from Barris Leader.

But it´s just my opinion, I just tell you it´s always easier to think about the characters we have and we use, and forget about those that we don´t. If 99% people use Sid, GS or Luminara is not just because they are good, it´s because they are easy to farm.

• The Barris and Aayla is a 2000$ team! But i like it! I wish i have a 7* Aayla!