Daring droid event

Why the tier 7 is so hard? My team is lvl 85 and I can't pass. Is really disappointing, 3 months uping gear for my empire team and now nothing. :(:(

Replies

• Keep working at it. It mostly takes luck and mostly a good starting RNG. I've been able to do it with g10 Vader & Palp, g8 tarkin & g7 snow & magma. It took like a hundred attempts (slight exaggeration, but felt that way) to get the right sequence. Just need to avoid having Vader or Palp stunned in the first few shots.
  • Zader will help a lot. I tried running palp lead from advice on here and I couldn’t do it until I switched up to a Zader lead.
  • I beat it with g10 Palp (lead) and Vader, g9 Tarkin, Veers and g8 Stormtrooper; all level 85. Took about 20 tries, but I finally was able to beat it after using the strategy of killing R2 first. He controls the whole team. It took all my team dying except Vader, and Palp (who died taking out Han next) but once R2 went don’t, the rest fell easily.... I killed the rest with just Vader. Kill R2 and the rest are helpless!
  • My team is like that too. Palp viii, Vader ix, Tarkin viii, Snow viii and Magma vii. I've played since thursday like a 300 times!!! Nothing so far
  • My team is like that too. Palp viii, Vader ix, Tarkin viii, Snow viii and Magma vii. I've played since thursday like a 300 times!!! Nothing so far

Change up some mods if you can, give some additional speed to vader and palp if you have them and change the order of lead between vader, palp and tarkin too, see if something gives you a better start.
  • Doneeta wrote: »
    My team is like that too. Palp viii, Vader ix, Tarkin viii, Snow viii and Magma vii. I've played since thursday like a 300 times!!! Nothing so far

Change up some mods if you can, give some additional speed to vader and palp if you have them and change the order of lead between vader, palp and tarkin too, see if something gives you a better start.

I'll do it! Thanks!
  • I haven't raged at a game this badly in a long time. The RNG is ridiculous.