Ghost of datomir mistake

Prev134
By mistake i did twice the 1st tier. Now i must pay 900 crystal to do bonus tier which reward 1 zeta.
How can i do ?
Why there was no warning about it ?

Replies

• Jimmys
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    +1, Crying
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with that. It is written nowhere that attempt are shared :/
  • Options
    I did bonus tier twice.

Then saw the tier 1 rewards.

Kitteny event design if that's the case.

No unlocks for me
  • Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I thought it has a day 2, it’s doesn’t :(
  • Options
    This happened to me too. This has gotta be a glitch. No way we have to lay 900 crystals just to do the bonus tier the first time. @CG_Kozispoon Can you please look into this? Thanks.
  • Options
    I think something like this happened once before and it was a bug. Probably should have put this in the "Bugs" section.
  • Options
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
  • Options
    I did tier 1 twice. Censored sentences follow...
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it has a day 2, it’s doesn’t :(

No it is a one day event. Thanks for spreading fake news.
  • Options
    +1
    Ridiculous. It's just ridiculous. Trying to TRICK everyone on Halloween to forcefully pay or have to wait days before it returns. I agree with the OP. They should have warned us. I'm upset I can't do tier 2 and this happened to 6 other members of the guild (so far) who all feel the same way. Some guys were looking forward to the packs but won't buy them now because of how upset they are. I hope they correct it and extend it or give 2 attempts per tier. They really know how to shoot themselves in the foot. On a holiday, at that.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Once you did either tier, you should have noticed that the remaining attempts for both was 1. It sucks but y’all have nobody to blame but yourselves for flying gung ho into something to didn’t look closely enough at.
  • Lion
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Same...
    Wanted to go step by step quickly and found that I can do bonus tier just for 900 cristals.
    Please fix!
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Once you did either tier, you should have noticed that the remaining attempts for both was 1. It sucks but y’all have nobody to blame but yourselves for flying gung ho into something to didn’t look closely enough at.

Censored
  • Options
    Is there a level requirement for the unlock? On my 2nd account i dont have a bonus tier , understandeble but the st tier only got me 6 shards for ghost instead of the dual unlock that i got on my main account...
  • Options
    Hey smarty pants, it didn’t say anything about only having 1 attempt left for both tiers. And since when do they ever give you the option to use both attempts on only one tier? And then have to spend 900 crystals to do a tier you didn’t even try? Your post is a little too “dumb ho” if you ask me.

• Options
    I did tier 1 two times in a row too. Didn't think attempts were shared. They could have at least warned us... Or make the challenge last a day longer...
    May the Force be with you, always.
  • Options
    Hey smarty pants, it didn’t say anything about only having 1 attempt left for both tiers. And since when do they ever give you the option to use both attempts on only one tier? And then have to spend 900 crystals to do a tier you didn’t even try? Your post is a little too “dumb ho” if you ask me.

Actually, the attempts on both did go down to one after the first tier was done. I noticed this as well.
  • TorrentFiend
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I also had the same experience on this and was tricked. It's 2:30 AM here and I am very sleepy. I did the first difficulty and then saw that it said one attempt left after completion thinking that the easy one and bonus tier both had one try left. After I completed the easy one a second time the bonus version was unavailable and both are gone. Like others here the game never allowed me to complete or play the Bonus Tier. It just took it away on completing the easy difficulty and I wasn't able to even try. Here is my screenshot of what the game looked like. As you can see first one has 3 stars and Bonus Tier shows no stars and the 1st Time rewards which means it didn't even let me play it yet its showing it as completed needing a 900 crystal refresh. Can the devs please make this right somehow?

Screenshot_20171031-022756.png
  • Options
    And where did it say that after you do 1 tier twice, you have to pay 900 crystals to do the other tier?

Here’s a hint: No where. Because they have never done this before.

Actually, the attempts on both did go down to one after the first tier was done. I noticed this as well.

• Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lol, when I completed Tier 1 first time, it still showed one attempt left, I knew something was off, so I did the bonus Tier. Guess I am just smarter than you guys above.

Nearly got me, nice trick, Dev!
  • Options

Actually, I do have somebody to blame, but if I mention their name on here, then I get in trouble. It's horrible marketing. On the first tier it says "2 attempts" and on the bonus tier it says "2 attempts." Each tier is separated from the other so it's clear that there SHOULD be 4 attempts in total. Well, that's exactly what they want you to believe. They want us to get tricked, on Halloween of all days, and think to ourselves: "Oops! Well, I better pay 900 crystals. Haha, stupid ol' me, always falling for stuff like this. Hahaha! Here's my wallet :)" Whereas in reality they get triggered people, like me, who come on here and complain about how **** deceitful it is. If they wanted to be genuine about this, then they could have stated 1 attempt per tier allowing us to do each tier once. If you can't unlock the bonus tier, then give them 2 attempts on the first tier. That simply solves that issue. Any more attempts require a 900 crystal refresh. But it's those who do the first tier twice or the second tier twice they want to beguile since they either missed out on either unlocking the characters or getting the rare Zetas. I mean, come on, who in their right mind was planning on using those 2 attempts to do just one tier then spend 900 crystals to do the other. It's such a shameful scam.
  • Balo
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a level requirement for the unlock? On my 2nd account i dont have a bonus tier , understandeble but the st tier only got me 6 shards for ghost instead of the dual unlock that i got on my main account...

I had the same issue on my alt who is level 79 (just turned level 80 after I did my attempts).

I had no xp reward or 25 shard rewards from doing the event, just 3x zombie shards both times. I also did not have a bonus tier as an option.

When I ran it on my main who is level 85, I got the unlock as well as the bonus tier.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

That option happens quite often actually. Always do the first, then the 2nd. Then see if you have attempts left. @DatBoi is on point here.
  • Options
    +1... with plenty of curses and some tears (all virtual ones anyway)!
    And here I was really looking to the Ghost event :'( .
    D*** sharing combats over tiers!
  • Options
    Name one event where that has ever happened. The crystals are for a “refresh”. You cannot by definition refresh something you have never even done.

Klocko wrote: »

That option happens quite often actually. Always do the first, then the 2nd. Then see if you have attempts left. @DatBoi is on point here.

• Options
    Name one event where that has ever happened. The crystals are for a “refresh”. You cannot by definition refresh something you have never even done.

This!
  • Options
    Lucked out and did t1 then t2. Always prioritze first time rewards.
  • Options

I can recall something similar to this happening during another event, and I believe it was determined to be a bug, so keep an eye out for them to correct this somehow in the near future, I'd say. I'm not disagreeing with you guys that it's a messed up way to run the event, if it's intentional, I just think this probably isn't WAI.
  • Options
    Actually, it looks like someone has edited the official post about the event to state:

"WINS ARE SHARED BETWEEN TIERS. It is recommended that you play each tier once to maximize your rewards."

So, I'm on board with Team This Is A Silly Way To Handle An Event now.
  • Options
    I only received 8 shards of each, I started at the harder one and did it twice. But now I can’t do the easier one as both have the crystal reset.. Can someone from EA help!
This discussion has been closed.