Zombie Farm

Prev13
CuzzoCuhnobi
205 posts Member
edited October 2017
Is anyone gonna farm nightsister zombie? She's just gonna keep rezzing no matter what. The only reason to get her shards is if there's a rarity requirement LOL. How funny is it to get trolled by a level 1 character?
*pro question for actual/serious discussion: Why farm past level 50 with fast mods (+120 speed or more)?
Post edited by CuzzoCuhnobi on

Replies

• Options
    You’d need a couple gear lvs at least to unlock all her abilities.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Is there any reason to level past 50 (to place speed mods) or go past g2 (to gain revive unique)?

You don't want it to be able to survive a fracture hit.
  • Options
    I'm debating it atm. Really like the concept, but I need to see more videos of raids and/or arena.
  • Options
    You’d need a couple gear lvs at least to unlock all her abilities.

Lol you get the idea. Good point though.
  • Options
    Bz183 wrote: »
    Is there any reason to level past 50 (to place speed mods) or go past g2 (to gain revive unique)?

I'm not sure! Sounds interesting, and will possibly intrigue people into a contest to see who can outwit the other with a lower zombie.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    At the same time you don't want her to be an easy kill. She will lose her taunt on death. Having a continually reviving tank is most effective if they're tanky.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    She has good synergy with initiate (or acolyte) due to the latter’s stealth.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    At the same time you don't want her to be an easy kill. She will lose her taunt on death. Having a continually reviving tank is most effective if they're tanky.

Exactly. You want her to be a pain to kill and then revive again! If she can be one-shot then it allows the enemy to then turn their focus to your other toons.
  • Options

Having a continually reviving tank that's fast bcuz of her turn based taunt seems more important than being tanky. Stack a 120+ speed set on her at level 50 and let the fun begin.
  • Options

Level 80 allows a Omega that gives her taunt to start battle. This allows her to soak up the first hit from (most likely) Luke. It will kill her, because she's low gear level. Then she comes back. Still very squishy at level 80, so the pre-taunt is worth it.
  • Options
    Also, she becomes bait for some characters who can use her constant deaths just as well as the NS - you'll need the stars, gear, levels, and mods if you're going to compete
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Of course I’ll farm her. Why wouldn’t I? It’s not like doing the event precludes me from doing something else, the way farming Character A from Cantina means you’re not farming Character B...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »

Level 80 allows a Omega that gives her taunt to start battle. This allows her to soak up the first hit from (most likely) Luke. It will kill her, because she's low gear level. Then she comes back. Still very squishy at level 80, so the pre-taunt is worth it.

The first hit from Luke ignores taunt bcuz AI always uses his special and then attacks.
  • Options

The first hit from Luke ignores taunt bcuz AI always uses his special and then attacks.

I've never seen it do that. It always removes my Baze pre-taunt. Every time. Now that I'm running NS, admittedly not very long, it seems to be hitting Zombie every time so far tho.
  • Options

Having a continually reviving tank that's fast bcuz of her turn based taunt seems more important than being tanky. Stack a 120+ speed set on her at level 50 and let the fun begin.

You want her to live long enough for na to stealth. She's your wall the defense has to break down.
  • Options

I've fought a couple cls thrawn squads today. Thrawn s ai did horrible against my nightsisters. Has anyone else found this to be true. Don't know if it was just the way those battles went or if he is just that bad on defense against nightsisters.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also, she becomes bait for some characters who can use her constant deaths just as well as the NS - you'll need the stars, gear, levels, and mods if you're going to compete

This too...Sidious, Ventress, etc. will feed off a weak zombie.
  • Options
    Just because the zombie keeps coming back doesn't mean there's no value to leveling her up. Taunt can be dispelled or ignored, buffs can be blocked, zombie's unique just forces your opponent to kill her last, nothing else. It'll be annoying, sure. But not impossible by any means.
  • Options

Not exactly popular arena characters.
  • Options

Lol
  • Options

Also Maul, Veers and snow trooper specifically, Tarkin, Boba, Hoth scout (lol!, I know) - plus just having a weak unit in the party makes them bait for debuffs -- all those toons that get X% for each enemy debuffed. Even a sacrificial zoombie like this is going to need to be arena ready to work right.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

we should not forget: if she is strong enough and the last nightsister, she can bring back for example old daka to life only with her basic attack! (if she has the possibility...) so she needs speed, health and a hard attack. (zeta ability of mother talzin)
  • Options
    I'm currently running a NS team in arena with a level 80, 2 star, gear 6 Zombie. So I'll be finding out real soon if this works. So far, I'm still holding rank 18. Been there a few hours now.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options

But if NS takes over, they might be.
  • Options
    The issue of a squishy NS Zombie is that if she is one-shot, she revives but her taunt goes away. So the next enemy can focus on anyone they want.

IMO, you want Zombie to be as durable as possible so that she soaks up as much damage as possible before dying and then reviving.
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    The issue of a squishy NS Zombie is that if she is one-shot, she revives but her taunt goes away. So the next enemy can focus on anyone they want.

IMO, you want Zombie to be as durable as possible so that she soaks up as much damage as possible before dying and then reviving.

Every death, Daka gains 50% turn meter and Ventress 35%. Ventress gets offense buffs stacking until the end of the battle as well. And once the fight becomes just Zombie and Acolyte, the enemy only has one option for attack anyways. And since Luke is so popular and usually fast, he will target Zombie for buff removal and block anyways. In that case, her "death" was essentially just a cleanse of the buff block. Now mod her for speed and she'll be taunting again in no time!!
  • Options
    What do you mean by farm? Because Zombie isn't farmable. You either have to shell out $$$ to buy her, or do the event every month for the next 2 years.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    4 years, coz it can drop spirit too ;D
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    What do you mean by farm? Because Zombie isn't farmable. You either have to shell out $$$ to buy her, or do the event every month for the next 2 years.

As long as the packs are there and there's refreshes on the event. She's farmable
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

As long as the packs are there and there's refreshes on the event. She's farmable

Farmable typically means accessible to FTP players, which means node farming and shipments.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).