Idea about the pop up ads?

Hi I am a long time player and I find these ads very....annoying. any chance at least that we could as people who have purchased in game before to opt out of ads appearing. The only exception being the ads that happen during the extra 25% crystals deal?
I know it sounds like it is nothing but I navigate the galaxy very fast and absolutely despise games with annoying pop up ads. Many people across other games have quit those games just for the ads purposes. I as a supporter feel I should not have to look at ads especially when those ads do not even promote a deal or special. Normal price for crystals should be very pop up. Thanks in advance

Replies

• ??? I get a pop up ad once a month, maybe. And it's only game content, no third party stuff. For like, a week there, it was annoying, like a year ago, but they fixed it fast.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I get popups at least 3x a day for normal price on crystals. It's annoying.
  • It only shows up for me when I am low on crystals.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Hi I am a long time player and I find these ads very....annoying. any chance at least that we could as people who have purchased in game before to opt out of ads appearing. The only exception being the ads that happen during the extra 25% crystals deal?
    I know it sounds like it is nothing but I navigate the galaxy very fast and absolutely despise games with annoying pop up ads. Many people across other games have quit those games just for the ads purposes. I as a supporter feel I should not have to look at ads especially when those ads do not even promote a deal or special. Normal price for crystals should be very pop up. Thanks in advance
    I swear I forgot they had pop ups really not annoying at all and I doubt any body has quit because of them. In fact do more so this guy can speed up his quest across the galaxy .
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub for dev visibility
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I'd rather the game stay f2P and deal with the popups.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I don't like popups anywhere, sure if 25% bonus crystals are on let me know, but at least give us players who have bought 2 click options, like no popups ever or no popups unless there is a special deal. It's very simple I believe
  • clarkdiesel
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    These popups don’t happen when you open the game. It’s when you select a character to gear/enhance or a mission to battle and then you go to hit the SIM or train button and it pops up right before you push the button. Then, you have to hit cancel on the purchase button and then hit ok that you canceled the purchase. Then, go back and try to do what you were doing before and hope it doesn’t happen again. Please remove these ads that don’t contain any specials and just show us the exact price we know we can get every single day of the week.