Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • **HOT WOMEN AND FREE BEER!**

We are a guild of 45ish members looking for up to 10 members.
    The guild is called VIII (I don't know, I didn't name it).
    Our GP is 42M.
    We Raid often... HPit 3 times per week; NAAT 2 times per week.
    We are SO CLOSE to completing the HAAT. We need YOUR help.
    Raid times are weekday evenings and weekend afternoons.
    We get around 18* in TB.
    No 3rd party chat needed.
    We are very active and love this game! No, I mean really love this game!

Hit me up with a message if you're interested in joining this super happy awesome fun guild that you'll be telling all your friends about.
  • Recruiting: Goal Oriented Players of ALL Levels

The Galen Initiative is an alliance of 3 guilds where members can choose which guild they'd like to join based off of what raids they need. We aren't one of those military alliances that demands all top players go to the top guild... We want our members to play where they fit in the best and where they're happiest.

1. BobasBerserkers: 43/50; 35M GP. HPit on farm & getting close to HAAT. 20 TB Stars. UK Time
    2. Sentinels of the Force: 40/50; 20M GP. Rotating Hpit-T6-T5 for a couple of weeks will be farming HPit soon. NAAT. 10 TB Stars. EST Time
    3. UK TR8Rs: 35/50; 4.2M GP. T3-T4 Pit. NAAT.

If any of these guilds sound like they can work for you, feel free to reach out to me :) you're all welcome to check out our discord server as well

Discord: EZC69#8988
    Line: easyc00

https://discord.gg/Je3fzhN
  • Beastmode Activate is recruiting 10-15 active players for the next Territory Battles. We are a very active and friendly group of Canadians, and we would love to progress into Heroic Tank Takedowns. We came up 1 phase short on our last attempted with only 40 active players, so we should be able to do it with a full roster.
    Guild name - Beastmode Activate
    Time zone - Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
    Rules - Active Daily, Pay attention to chat, 24hr - 0 damage to Rancor, 400 tickets daily
    Pit Raid - Tier 7, Heroic (Han Shards for EVERYONE!)
    Guild GP - 43M, 20* on our last Territory Battle, with only 40 members.
    Discord - Chris Howard#3514
    We are so close to greatness, just need to fill up our ranks! Come grow with us, if you and a few friends are unhappy in you current guild, come on over.
    Please only players close to 1M Galactic Power.
  • Currently looking for 1 member (min 1m gp) to fill out our guild. We are relatively relaxed, no crazy demands and we don’t count tickets, just ask for regular activity. Should be running HAAT very soon. In our most recent attempt completed 3/4 stages and are making the necessary adjustments to get it done in the next attempt. Recently we have merged with two guilds and has been great ever since. We have members from North America to Europe, all friendly, have a lot of fun and are very supportive.

Min 1m GP please!

Run on EST

Guild GP of 54m

Rancor 2-3x per week (24hr zero dmg)
    NAAT 2-3x per week (24hr zero dmg)
    TB 25*

We use discord for communication which is not mandatory but preferred and I like to post random comments there.

****Zero tolerance for Deuchebaggery and disregard for other members****

Removal after 3wks no activity unless notified... Gotta keep momentum going!!

Check out our page on SWGOH.gg (not everyone is synched as of now)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18831/darthkals/

Give me a shout!

Discord: Evuin#9122
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-3 players lvl 80+ to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and NAAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
    SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/u/ironborg
  • 1 Spot Left!!!

Guild Name: OB 1 More Round
    Members: 49/50 USA, Canada, Europe, Asia & Mexico
    Levels: 70-85 Welcome!
    Timezone: EST
    Territory Battles: 18 Stars
    Normal tank Raid (Twice a week)
    Heroic Rancor (3 times a week)
    Top 2000 Guild!
    Guild GP: 39 Million
    Last Inactive: Everyone less than 2 days

Rulez:
    1. We have a 24 hour 0 damage place holder on beating the rancor so everyone can get credit and rewards.
    2. If you have a 7 star Raid Han, do 0 damage place holder so other guild members can get him faster!

Why Hello There!

Looking for a friendly low stress guild that gets you those Han Solo shards 3 times a week? Want to throw a few drinks back while working on your HAAT team? Well look no further! OB 1 More Round is a US EST reset guild, but all nations are welcomed!

We are looking to take the leap to HAAT raids and could use your help! And if we don't make it, we can always drink to forget about it;)

We can beat normal tank in 1 day (heroic rancor no problem) and open to growing with lower level members.
    Our last HAAT attempt we got 30% through phase 3 so I am confident we will beat it this next attempt today!

We know there are other obligations in life (like drinking) so we just ask to try to play when you can and have fun on the chat!

Message me if interested (we only have 1 spot open)

Line app is required, but we have both a strategy and casual thread so revel in attack plans or get schnockered in the Keg party that is the Casual Lounge!

May the Buzz be with you!
    Ally code: 898224215
    Line ID: hendrix9
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 2 openings

HAAT launches tonight at 10pm Eastern - 24hr 0 damage rule

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balance between Work/Life/Game. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars (26 stars last round) in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), join discord, and participate in T-Battles. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.
    Week 1:
    • Tues launch 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Tues launch 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out.
    About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 63mil +
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 2-3 a week @ 9pm EST
    HAAT: We are crushing it now twice a week @ 9pm EST
    Rules: 24-0dmg on Rancor, 600k cap on Rancor to allow folks to have fun otherwise half the guild can solo him.
    No limits on HAAT yet, it is currently lasting about 24-30 hours.
    TB: 26* on the last run, expecting 26-27 currently
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. My id is Rikus11 or msg me here.

About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 750,000 GP and a positive attitude!
  • Hi everyone. We’re looking to recruit some new members to our guild. Only got 11 members so trying to boost numbers. Anyone’s welcome.

- darthvaderraiders
    - UK time zone
    - Complete 600 energy everyday (other than that just have fun)
    - Currently doing heroic pit raids (bit tedious grinding out tickets)

Thanks
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Hey there,

Deformed Fist of Doom is recruiting.

We are super casual, with zero rules besides being active. We won't harass you about anything. Most of our group of players are simply brought together by our shared love of Star Wars, and tired of pointless rules and requirements. Currently we have about 35 in the guild after cleaning out the inactives.

We run T6 Rancor 2 or 3 times a week and normal AAT usually once. Looking to improve those times with more raiders. Likely need a level 85 roster to take advantage of the raids, but it's not necessary to us. There's also no required daily ticket production. The only requirements are being active, and that's it... We define active as active within the last 7 to 10 days, and have regularly booted people for total inactivity.

Come check us out, if you want a relaxed environment. Dont use Line or Discord yet, but maybe in the future.

Find us on the Guild Search, "Deformed Fist of Doom".

Or find me:

Razlo
    632-525-665
  • We are looking for 1 more active member to round out our guild. We are looking for someone who's level 85 and between 700,000-1,100,000 GP. We are not looking to add any whales (or beginners). Many of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started and decided that we did not want to get any mercenaries. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who try to earn 500-600 tickets daily and will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids and Territory Battles. If you are not active or violate the 24 hour zero damage rancor or tank rules you will be removed. We currently have a group LINE chat going with 45 members on it. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids and Territory Battles. We’re asking members to get a swgoh account (not required) because one of our guild member has created a spreadsheet that auto populates that we will use in the future to find how to best fill platoons in Territory Battles.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 10:30 AM, 6:30 PM and 2:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

Our normal tanks are also 24 hour zero damage. The guild currently has 4 Zavages so we should be okay in phase 3 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their phase 2 HAAT squads and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team for P3. We will be making our HAAT attempt in early December. We alternate tank times between 10:00 am Pacific and 10:00 pm Pacific so that everyone gets a shot at different phases.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. We have had horrible luck with random members asking to join (they always attack early and never communicate in the game chat) so please contact me before requesting to join the guild. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Forums

A couple of days before next TB and TW, Force warriors, join a winning guild!

EmerusEmerus
    November 1 edited December 5 in Guilds and Recruitment
    Obi Force Warriors is looking for great, fun, active players!

Guild Name: Obi Force Warriors
    Guild Master: SebastianSith
    Members: Philippines, SEA, USA, AUS
    Players: 34/50, level 80-85
    Timezone: PHT (UTC+08:00) / Reset 6:30PM PHT / Raid Time 9PM PHT
    GP: 29.5M
    TB: LS - 13, DS - 16
    TW: 1st TW - WIN! Against a 33M guild. Cleared 8 enemy sections(only two remained) without any sections from us being cleared/destroyed. 2nd TW - WIN! Against a 50/50 member guild. Destroyed all enemy sections while half of our sections(5 sections) still intact!

If you join us, you'll be with/getting:
    - A friendly, fun and helpful semi-casual semi serious guild with a mix of dedicated and semicasual members.
    - A high morale group since we've won 2 of the TWs.
    - Raid Han shards (doing 2-3 times Hancor with 24hour 0 damage rule) per week
    - NAAT(close to HAAT, even closer if you join us)(FFA as soon as launched) per week.

Looking for friendly, coordinated/rule-follower, active players that are willing to offer assistance and help on squad-building, TB and TW, mods, combat strategies, etc.
    The main goal of the guild right now is to add people to the core group who are dedicated in TW and finally start HAAT, and improve in TB and everyone is prepping up for it.

Requirements:
    Line Chat App
    Swgoh.gg account
    Positive attitude towards guild and mates
    500 daily ticket (600 preferred)
    Minimum of 700k (preferred)
    Level 85 (preferred)

For those interested in joining us, you can send me a message here or you may contact me on Line app chat at emerus17 for further information.

Hope to see you in the holotable!
    Thank you!
    Post edited by Emerus on
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Hello,

My guild, Sentinels of the Force [39/50 17.4M GP] is looking for new members who can contribute to the HPit Raid and want to work together to build teams for the HAAT Raid phases. We are doing our first HPit Raid as I type this and it looks as if we are barely going to complete it, or come up JUST short (like by a few hundred thousand points at most...) so we are looking for a few great teammates to help push us over that hill!

I like to think that Sentinels of the Force is very different from a lot of guilds. We are some very experienced players that love helping level 65’s develop their accounts and we have the members to help them do it the right way. We pride ourselves on being close and helpful to each other and we really want to bring in more members that value that as well as loyalty. We want to get to the end-game material together, rather than building up and then splitting when we can all go join a HAAT guild. I think that’s what makes us such a great group.
    Feel free to reach out to me if this is something that interests you!

Ally Code: 552-456-477
    Discord ID: EZC69#8988
    Line ID: easyc00
  • Last chance to get in before TB!
    The Griffintown Scoundrels
    There’s lots of guilds oot there. Why should you join any of them? You looking fer a hardcore guild and also their rules? We ain’t that, we’re a relaxed guild although we can get you to those riches and rewards if you so desire.
    We’ve joined with the Marauders De La Cosa Nostra Alliance ( 40 plus guilds strong ) This means if you’ve outgrown what we offer you can move up to a Haat ( we’re getting closer ) guild with a GP from 60-90 million.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) twice a week. Naat once every 5 days or so. More members and tickets means more raids.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication.
    We’ve got a total of 36 million GP right now, 41 members, more when you get here and got 17 stars last TB. Although we had 7 members that couldn’t participate last TB so should improve on that. Hoping for 21 stars next TB.
    Comment from an actual merging member” Wow this is pretty well put together glad I took the merge “ Was in reference to our discord channel and the work we’ve put in to help you and the guild succeed!
    I hate when these things run too long so if you want more info you’ll have to message me. Clubs open as well.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • Greetings from The Strange Brew! We are a family of players working towards HAAT so we can get those sweet GK shards. We are constantly improving and hope to be HAAT ready in under 2 months. So we are looking for people that are or close to ready for HAAT. We currently have 3 spots open.

Guild Name'. - The Strange Brew
    Time Zone- EST
    Player Base- Mostly US based but have people from around the world
    Chat app- Line
    Pit level- Heroic(T7)

- Raid Rules: Tank rotates 9am/9pm EST FFA as soon as it goes up. Rancor rotates 9am/3pm/9pm EST with 0 damage for 24 hours
    Guild Rules-
    1) See Raid rules above
    2) Do your best to reach 600 energy but we understand that people have lives
    3) Join our Line chat

My Line ID is: TK421 please feel free to send me a message and we can talk about if we'll fit your needs and if you'll be a fit to our guild!
  • Skai Gano is recruiting new active members !

We are a belgian guild with european members. Most of us come from belgium, but we have also german, spanish, italian dutch and french players.
    We play Heroic Rancor twice a week (on monday and thursthday) at 22h00 CEST and AAT once or twice a week depending on members contribution.
    We hope to be able to complete Heroic AAT soon (maybe before end of the year) but we need some new active members after a big cleaning of the guild.
    9 Places are available for now so if you are interested, please join us! :-)
    You can see the roster of our best players on swgoh.gg/g/16853/skai-gano/

It's better if you have one strong team to complete haroic raid ;-)

We also use discord : discord.gg/tMNQ4e
    My ally code is : 175-333-475

• TahiraZehra
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by TahiraZehra on
  • Hello there. We're looking to replace some members that might have died or been incarcerated. We rotate raid times, and use Discord, central time guild reset. My Discord id is @Fred1138#4842. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Guild name: Darkness Will Reign/ 40M GP

Raids: Heroic Rancor 3x/week and normal AAT 2x/week

Requesting: Active players (3-5) with 1M GP or more

Raid times: 9PM EST

TB Status: Average 24 stars

Communication: Discord and extremely coordinated

For more information contact me on here or through Discord: niiiicksta (AssFace46)#7909

We would like a couple more members before TB starts tomorrow, so don't wait to join in on the fun! We are extremely active and a fun group to hangout with. We just need a few more powerful members before we hit HAAT

• We are looking for 5 active members.
    We are an active, and consistent guild. We need you to get 400 guild tickets daily. We do heroic rancor at least twice a week, and normal tank takedown once or twice a week.
    We will be ready for Haat really soon. Join us if you think you can help, we are on pacific time, and we are looking for 4-5 new members to get to 20 stars on the territory battle.
    And my Ally code is 228-168-616. Cheers
  • lendarker
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Iron Dogs Vacancy (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 strongly encouraged)

"Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild. We're a reasonably mature bunch working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores.

We're chatty on discord, and in game participation has soared as well. Unfortunately, sometimes members part company, so we have a vacancy right now.

We are looking for you if you are a motivated level 85 player who has started building up to either one or more team(s) for HAAT or expanding his roster for TB. If that's you, read on!

We have only very few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We party on discord. discord is good.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's really useful, whether you join or not! This is also a firm requirement. Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get signed up.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but it's not enforced. We aim for and currently achieve an average of 500 tickets or better (usually clearing 25k-28k daily). Real life gets in the way sometimes, and we understand that.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory for the first 24 hours when the raid is activated at 8:00pm UK time. Anyone who posts damage during the 24 hour zero rule is removed and invited back into the guild missing their raid rewards (we do this in between TBs, so the missed Rancor is the end of it). We want everybody to have a chance to register, participate, and get rewards from raids.
    • Tank Raids are free for all with currently no zero damage or waiting periods in effect.
    • Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates. Communication is key. Be civil. If you're away for a few days or even weeks, tell us. We appreciate that things go on in real life, and just letting us know is all it takes for everyone to understand.

If you're interested in joining an active, friendly, and helpful guild, then hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn
  • Iron Dogs Vacancy (HRancor/NAAT working towards HAAT, 600 strongly encouraged)

"Iron Dogs" are a relaxed but ambitious HRancor guild. We're a reasonably mature bunch working towards beating HAAT and gradually improving our TB scores.

We're chatty on discord, and in game participation is lively as well. Unfortunately, sometimes members part company, so we have a vacancy right now.

We are looking for you if you are a motivated player who has started building up to either one or more team(s) for HAAT or expanding his roster for TB. If that's you, read on!

We have only very few rules:
    • discord is mandatory for communication. We coordinate raids and events through discord. We party on discord. discord is good.
    • members are required to sync their swgoh.gg profile and post in #swgoh_gg channel upon entry. If you are not on swgoh.gg yet, go check it out, it's really useful, whether you join or not! This is also a firm requirement. Don't worry if you don't have a profile, yet; we'll help you get signed up.
    • 600 daily raid tickets is highly encouraged but it's not enforced. We aim for and currently achieve an average of 500 tickets or better (usually clearing 25k-28k daily). Real life gets in the way sometimes, and we understand that.
    • Zero damage on Heroic Rancor raids is mandatory for the first 24 hours when the raid is activated at 8:00pm UK time. Anyone who posts damage during the 24 hour zero rule is removed and invited back into the guild missing their raid rewards (we do this in between TBs, so the missed Rancor is the end of it). We want everybody to have a chance to register, participate, and get rewards from raids.
    • Tank Raids are free for all with currently no zero damage or waiting periods in effect.
    • Don't be a d*** towards your guildmates. Communication is key. Be civil. If you're away for a few days or even weeks, tell us. We appreciate that things go on in real life, and just letting us know is all it takes for everyone to understand.

If you're interested in joining an active, friendly, and helpful guild, hop on our discord and be welcomed in our #landing-zone by our protocol droid who will help you with the next onboarding steps. Link: https://discord.gg/3NHrWhn
  • Looking to join a great guild before the next TB starts? The Imperial Procrastinators are looking to fill out the rest of our spots in the next few hours. 10 7* toons (or more) preferred. We made 25* last go around! 56M GP.

Ally code: 332-875-858
  • We are fear the Hunters, a Heroic Pit / nAAT guild getting very close to being hAAT ready. our next attempt (and hopefully the one that makes it) will be in under a month. We just need a few more phase 3 teams to tackle the raid.

We're 57 mil GP.

Currently looking to fill up 2 spots that opened due to inactive players.

We launch 3 heroic pits and 2-3 AAT a week. there's a 24 hour 0 damage period for the rancor and FFA for the nAAT.

In terms of the heroic pit raid, it usually flies by in 10 or 15 minutes depending on the people playing at the kill time. We do one every Mon/Wed/Fri when tickets allow it with a 24h 0 damage. The nAAT (hopefully soon to be hAAT) also has 24h 0 damage and flies by in a couple of hours.

We have members mostly in America and Europe, and launch times are convenient for people in or around such places.

We have both heavy hitters and F2P players. Getting 600 daily tickets it's not enforced, although most of us get them or come close to.

We're getting 25-26 stars in TB.

Our communication is mostly by discord, although it's not a requirement and every important announcement is also posted in-game.

Add me in discord, line or in-game for an invite: -Discord: epalerafa#7106 -Line: epalerafa -Ally code: 417-475-617

Hope to hear back from you!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5345/fear-the-hunters/?stats=gp
  • Greetings from The Strange Brew! We are a family of players working towards HAAT so we can get those sweet GK shards. We are constantly improving and hope to be HAAT ready in under 2 months. So we are looking for people that are or close to ready for HAAT. We currently have 3 spots open.
    Guild Name'. - The Strange Brew
    Time Zone- EST
    Player Base- Mostly US based but have people from around the world
    Chat app- Line
    Pit level- Heroic(T7)
    - Raid Rules: Tank rotates 9am/9pm EST FFA as soon as it goes up. Rancor rotates 9am/3pm/9pm EST with 0 damage for 24 hours
    Guild Rules-
    1) See Raid rules above
    2) Do your best to reach 600 energy but we understand that people have lives
    3) Join our Line chat
    My Line ID is: TK421 please feel free to send me a message and we can talk about if we'll fit your needs and if you'll be a fit to our guild!
  • 1 hour to TB! We are a super fun semi-casual guild working our way to HAAT (50% of P3, next attempt after thrawn event) with room for 2 more. 45M GP, 19 stars TB and 0 damage 24 hour Hpit 2-3 times a week. Free snacks and open bar. SWGOH Guild Raiders

I’m an officer-Weldon 319-293-985 I’ll be available to add you before TB kicks off!
  • Arhithi
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Tea Time is looking for 5 active members to help fill out our guild. We currently run Heroic Pit 3 times weekly (24 hour no damage rule) and nAAT (ffa) twice a week, though with your help we might be close to doing hAAT. We're a laid back, have fun bunch who love the game and enjoy playing it. 600 daily tickets are welcomed, but mostly staying active and helping out in raids/TB is mostly what we're looking for. 600k+ GP would be ideal but not necessarily required.

We also have a discord chat with some really useful info and guides for all in-game content. Joining discord isn't a requirement.

If you like to join add my Ally Code and/or pm me 493-934-964.