DS/LS Balance? Even Just A Little??

So we're handed R2 (a new meta toon) and CLS (for the most part - if we've been long time players).. BB8? Same. Pretty much handed him to those with FO. And we're getting a cantina node CHS and free shards for ROLO. And we can HY shards in the guild store.

For DS, during the same time frame? 3 characters that all take about 2 years to farm to 7* for f2p.

Now, we get news of Rey's Hero Journey.

The gap between LS and DS is getting almost silly. And yet, we hear tell of a DS TB? C'mon man. Throw DS a bone (and no, a 900 crystal refresh to get some "might be useful" NS to 3* is not a bone).

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Rumor is there will be a *lot* of DS characters coming in preparation for DS TB. It just hasn't really started yet.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Rumor is there will be a *lot* of DS characters coming in preparation for DS TB. It just hasn't really started yet.

Lol - of course not. They're too busy trying to shove another LS hero journey down our throats.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • For example a Chaze heros Journey that unlocks a new OP version of them now that they aren't that good :P
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]