Nightsister Events - Feedback

2Next

Replies

• I like the perceived better RNG along with the double drop, finally made it worth it. I collected 65 shards today to 5* one that I only unlocked earlier this week.
    The advanced tactics flash event rewards made it worth it. After the bad experience with the Ewok event yesterday, those rewards kind of made it up. Now give me that event weekly please.
    I think I like the reworks but since I only used Daka up til now, I don’t have much to judge on.
    I hope I don’t see a bunch of them in GW tomorrow all geared and leveled up.
  • Interesting flash event. Needed to rely on Rng to beat it. Poor choice facing CLS. We do it 5 times a day in arena. Maybe a more appropriate team for the setting or encounter.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    27 months to be able to fully promote Mother Talzin and Wicket is absolutely ridiculous. What a joke.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Love the plethora of events here - really feels immersive in to this rework and release. Rewards given out are also satisfying.
  • Zemit wrote: »
    What is the requirement and reward for Defense of Dathomir Bonus Tier?

It appears that that's bonus level isn't working for Defense of Dathomir. Because I'm having issues too and supposably I meet all the requirements how can you meet all the requirements yet though level does not unlock seems like another glitch in the system again not that we always have those because you know it hardly ever happens often anyway looking forward to the bonus level in available
  • Numanoid wrote: »
    The bonus tier for defense of dathomir won't even unlock or tell me the requirements. it says to continue to play to unlock. I beat the basic tier.

You must have read that wrong. It says continue to pay to unlock...

Laugh out loud yep sounds about right for only 59.99 you have a chance of getting 5 to 330 shards wait make that 5 to 5 shards with absolutely no chance of getting any more than 5 it's in the small print
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Zemit wrote: »
    What is the requirement and reward for Defense of Dathomir Bonus Tier?

It appears that that's bonus level isn't working for Defense of Dathomir. Because I'm having issues too and supposably I meet all the requirements how can you meet all the requirements yet though level does not unlock seems like another glitch in the system again not that we always have those because you know it hardly ever happens often anyway looking forward to the bonus level in available
    @Rsmithboeing Because of the below comment I will assume you don't have a 7* Mother Talzin
    Numanoid wrote: »
    The bonus tier for defense of dathomir won't even unlock or tell me the requirements. it says to continue to play to unlock. I beat the basic tier.

You must have read that wrong. It says continue to pay to unlock...

Laugh out loud yep sounds about right for only 59.99 you have a chance of getting 5 to 330 shards wait make that 5 to 5 shards with absolutely no chance of getting any more than 5 it's in the small print

So I will share this again
    TO67EY8.png
  • I'm sure it's been touched on many times before but I'd like to throw in my lot about the timed "Flash" events. I don't see why these events can't be 24 hours long, or at least run for the duration of a 24 hour period. The most recent Nightsister events occurred while I was sleeping for my nightshift job, as did the ones for Phoenix and Luke. I only get to do them if I'm up later than I should be and I can't see myself setting phone alarms to wake up from a dead sleep for these events.

Having them on limited time durations: Helps and entertains no one.
    Having them on 24 hour durations: At the very least helps me!

Anyway, there's my take.
  • Nightsister events were very well done! And the rewards were awesome! Well done, guys and gals.
  • Positive impression after that event. Glad that the both advanced tactics and defence of dathomir doesn't require insane team with T11 gear and top mods. Completed 2/2, 1/2 with Omega Daka eader in G10, and Assaj G9, the rest sisters were much lower level, gear and mods.
    Dathomir's new buff is quite usefull and stylish.
  • The events were fine. The horrible release cadence/money grab for the characters now is ridiculous. You will continue to lose players with these kind of greedy decisions.
  • Kheikk
    37 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Love the events and the gear really well done how they follow cannon. I do spend money in the game but the farming cadence for Mother Talzin seems to be a bit much. Otherwise keep up the good work on the events. Also if you could make chromium packs a little better as far as maybe a new character chromium pack that only has characters released in the last year or 6 months would be much more apt to buy them. One last thing i do like the thematic event around Halloween. Cool idea
  • Feedback? It looks like it's going to take a long time to get my 7* Talzin. I had no problem getting the 10 buck pack, and I refreshed for her shards twice which was a good deal. But I'm still going to need to get enough crystals to buy 3 more of the absurd packs just to 5* her.

Too slow from what I'm seeing to ever get her to 7* - the events were cool and a lot of us are willing to spend a some - but setting it up that you need to whale out to get her to 7* in anything resembling a decent time frame is ridiculous.

As usual, CG manages to do something really cool, make it exciting, and then immediately ruin it. I don't know how you manage it each and every time, but congrats. You're spot on once again.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I don't like the pay walls for Talzin. Events are better overall but relax on the paywalls and keep upping the rewards. Aside from CLS, I can't remember the last good toon not locked behind a paywall in order to achieve 7 stars. It discourages me from attempting refreshes or buying packs when I see videos of 5 shard drops several times in a row. It feels far too much like gambling. The house always wins.
  • What is the minimum gear requirement to beat tier one?

Don't delete my post again please
  • Developers this game is in need of a platform where players can home in a good chemistry of Squad characters by testing them there is no current platform to do that it is only trial and error in which you never get to experience what it's like to do battle without consequences. some sort of training room is definitely required so we can play and enjoy different character teams against other players or handpicked squads, mock battles will also give more to game play
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Insanely long Mother Talzin farm + huge amount of zeta mats each event = ridiculous whaling advantage again. You can now officially just buy your zeta mats. I don't think I've seen a worse event structure in this game ever, and there have been some really bad ones.
  • Vohbo wrote: »
    Insanely long Mother Talzin farm + huge amount of zeta mats each event = ridiculous whaling advantage again. You can now officially just buy your zeta mats. I don't think I've seen a worse event structure in this game ever, and there have been some really bad ones.

This. On top of the fact I was just excited in general to go full nightsisters. That excitement does not equal me putting the hundreds into the game it would take to do so.

I'm not asking for a new toon for free. I paid some, would pay some more. But no way am I whaling for anything on a mobile game, no matter how much I was looking forward to it.

Which means it just goes into the slow farm. I guess she'll be sitting at 5* for a long long time. I'll check back next August when I finally have her 7*.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • My feedback......too difficult, too obvious that is geared towards spending big money to acquire the necessary gear/material/mods/levels to beat the tiers and bonus rounds. Developers, don't get greedy.....too many other games in the past to learn what happened to those companies............
    Officer in Rancor Raiderzz
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I've said it all over the forums, overall, superb events.

Just wanted to share one negative. With the flash event, now that we can only do it once in a day, rather than 4 or 5 times in a day, gear rewards seem pretty puny. Some basically useless low level gear (other than the mk weapon mod, which I haven't gotten to drop once, and should be potentially 5 rather than 1)

and then great job putting carbs and guns in the hard tier, as that's obviously what we need and have been begging for, but to only get 5 of each, once every 3 days, doesn't really do much. Any chance we could up that amount? Or have 3 or 4 free refreshes over the course of the 8 hours?
  • I enjoyed the events but am disappointed by how difficult/long it's gonna take to farm Talzin without spending the GDP of a developing country... She's a great character from what I can see, but I'll probably never know firsthand since I can't farm her.
  • Advanced Tactics feedback:

Why are your opponents abilities "nerfed"? Rex doesn't grant tenacity up, Luke doesn't regain protection on his special and Old Ben never taunts. I realize that the idea of the event is to "show off" Nightsisters, but even my current mediocre NS team (without any of the new characters) can mow through what looks like a meta-team...but clearly is not.

This seems odd at best, a little misleading/disingenuous at worst. Almost like you're trying to make the Nighsisters look better than they are against the current meta. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Advanced Tactics feedback:

Why are your opponents abilities "nerfed"? Rex doesn't grant tenacity up, Luke doesn't regain protection on his special and Old Ben never taunts. I realize that the idea of the event is to "show off" Nightsisters, but even my current mediocre NS team (without any of the new characters) can mow through what looks like a meta-team...but clearly is not.

This seems odd at best, a little misleading/disingenuous at worst. Almost like you're trying to make the Nighsisters look better than they are against the current meta. :|

Yeah it was funny watch CLS kill him self covered with plague
  • What is the sense for only working towards that according achievevement by completing Tier 1 of that event? You basically have to decide between completing that achievement and getting more shards for Ghost/Zombie. Makes not much sense to me.
  • rawman wrote: »
    What is the sense for only working towards that according achievevement by completing Tier 1 of that event? You basically have to decide between completing that achievement and getting more shards for Ghost/Zombie. Makes not much sense to me.

QFT
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    @CG_CapGaSP I think you forgot there is both a special crit chance and a physical crit chance when you tried to make the alter immune to crits.
  • scuba wrote: »
    @CG_CapGaSP I think you forgot there is both a special crit chance and a physical crit chance when you tried to make the alter immune to crits.

I did not. You can't critically hit a piece of stone, but if you're using magic you can critically hit the spirit inside it!

Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I did not. You can't critically hit a piece of stone, but if you're using magic you can critically hit the spirit inside it!
    @CG_CapGaSP
    How is:
    1. krennic or Thrawn blaster magic but wedge or Biggs not.
    2. Asajj light saber when used in an AoE attack magic but when used in single target not.

There are many other examples but special damage is not dealt with just "magic" attacks.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

@CG_CapGaSP
    How is:
    1. krennic or Thrawn blaster magic but wedge or Biggs not.
    2. Asajj light saber when used in an AoE attack magic but when used in single target not.

There are many other examples but special damage is not dealt with just "magic" attacks.

Still no answer...
    Sadly it is partial answers like these that make no sense from CG that make me wonder if the character dev talks to the event dev.