Third Training Droid event in 8 days?

Prev1
We had Training Droid events on 10/25, 10/31 and 11/2. If these events are going to run this frequently, can we at least get the Credit Heist events to run just as frequently?

Replies

• Yes I was a giddy little boy at Christmas this morning when I saw the scoundrel pack pop up only to have my heart ripped out courtesy of the Grinch when I saw another Droid event.
  • therealsithvader
    97 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    As the title says is it a mistake or wai?
  • Who is Tim?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Times i mean
  • Agreed, where's the Credit Heist - @CG_Kozispoon
  • Yeh, that’s got to be a mistake, i don’t need training droids, i need credits
  • Nah
    Its no mistake. They will be needed to unlock the new rey...
  • Luckily we got 2 droid heists. I have too many credits, droids is what i need!

(Shhh, let's see if EA/CG think it's this way, and they do less droids, and more credits)
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    I don't know Tim. I do know that the heists run separately, so it's possible you get one twice before the other returns
  • Someone please talk to Tim about credits.
    If someone can help now, it's Tim...
  • In Tim we trust?
  • Yes I was a giddy little boy at Christmas this morning when I saw the scoundrel pack pop up only to have my heart ripped out courtesy of the Grinch when I saw another Droid event.

This
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Someone please talk to Tim about credits.
    If someone can help now, it's Tim...

Help us Obi-Tim Kenobi, you're our only help!

Seriously, I hope this is simply a mistake and that the credit heist will be launched soon.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Didn't we get a bonus credit heist on a Sunday a little while ago? I wonder if this is to bring some semblance of balance? Lol
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I have like 10M credits with of shards I can't use and like 40M credits worth of training droids I can't use. Wai
  • We had Training Droid events on 25-10, 31-10 and today 2-11, in 8 days, really it's incredible, come on EA CG!!!!
  • Didn't we get a bonus credit heist on a Sunday a little while ago? I wonder if this is to bring some semblance of balance?

There is no balance...only Rebels.
    17p7wv.jpg

• "We heard you needed credits, please enjoy another training droid heist"
  • Julmay wrote: »
    Yes I was a giddy little boy at Christmas this morning when I saw the scoundrel pack pop up only to have my heart ripped out courtesy of the Grinch when I saw another Droid event.

This

Someone call Faith Hill so she can sing "where are you credits? Why can't I find you?"
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I have a crazy idea—what if we just got rid of training droids? I mean, has anyone ever actually run out of droids before running out of credits? At least for someone who's been playing a while, it hardly seems possible.

It just seems like two gates on the same thing, except the second gate (droids) is never needed because the first gate (credits) is so much rarer, especially after mods were introduced.
  • Yay! Another training droid event! Just what I needed to level up my entire roster of level 85 toons.

Seriously maybe we should all just stop doing them. Maybe it'll give CG the hint
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Let's get outside the 6-12 day credit heist window before we start complaining. Who cares if there's extra training droid events, you don't have to do them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yes I need more training droids! More pleaseee!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I for one welcome our new Tim overlord...

Hiya!
    Credit heists are meant to be random(which is why they're never listed on the Event Calendar), but I got a feeling we should expect one soon.
    AfraidHonorableCarp-max-1mb.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Thank you for the response. All hail Tim.
  • You know why Kozi responded in this thread?

Because it's the most fun thread.

smith4.gif

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    And now we know the rest of the story...

And that's the way it is.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"