Characters should be chromium only

Offer cromium characters only, don't put GW or shipment characters which are cheaper and easier to get that way cause otherwise it's a waste

Replies

• It takes a while for a person to unlock the shard shop to begin with and collect shards to convert so the characters that should be available in the shopen should be chromium only. It's something to work towards as a reward for putting in the time. People will still buy too. Your not going to lose money here
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Shard shop is not good anyhow... They give 2 shard of undesirable characters and only 6 of them or so and once you buy those 2 shards they run out for the day... So it's not a threat by any means
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Offer cromium characters only, don't put GW or shipment characters which are cheaper and easier to get that way cause otherwise it's a waste

They should put chromium characters and vader shards only. With a limit of 2 per toon per day and no refresh, there is no way this would be "too much".

☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • How about make one slot a permanent chromium or exclusive only that changes daily. In fact, you can raise that slot to 600 shards to still make it harder to pick up. That way there is a better chance of people using there shards as opposed to possibly going days to weeks with no reason to trade in shards.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    shard shop as it is is so totally fail it isn't funny. yes it should be chromium only characters and vadar and promotional characters hard to get otherwise. this offering 2 shards at outrageous prices of trash characters that either we already have or are super easy to farm/gw/arena is complete and utter crap.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Why should they do that? That u can Farm chromium only chars via shipments?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    QGJM wrote: »
    Why should they do that? That u can Farm chromium only chars via shipments?

Because, the shard shop is intended for whales right? For those that have a lot of extra shards and need something to spend it on? Why wouldn't they give those people that have spent hundreds on this game an opportunity to finish off a character or two that they just aren't getting to drop in chromiums. Keep the exchange rate, keep the 2 shards per character per day.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    @RAYRAY
    I am a whale and the least i would like to see is that for what i spend Money is now (indirectly) farmable and "free". Sorry

I am courious about the shard Shop exclusive Char.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    QGJM wrote: »
    @RAYRAY
    I am a whale and the least i would like to see is that for what i spend Money is now (indirectly) farmable and "free". Sorry

I am courious about the shard Shop exclusive Char.

I get that but if the shard shop was chromium only, you could spend all those extra shards you have to get those chromium characters up to full stars. It would still take forever though and I guess one could argue that there would be FTP players exchanging all of their Lumi and Sid shards for the 2 chromium character shards per day but if they haven't spent money to unlock them it would take forever to get them this way at an incredible waste of resources for a FTP player. That FTP would be better off using the GW and Arena tokens on new characters that they can get up to 7* to expand their roster.

So I guess we can agree to disagree. As a "dolphin" I would love a way to star up my 5* Aayla, 5*Leia, 5* Maul, 5* Kit Fisto etc. etc. As I don't want to spend any more money on chromium cards. I guess the answer as to why they didn't implement what I am asking is because they want people to continue to spend the money. I contend that maybe I would spend more on chromium cards if I knew that I had another way to get their shards consistently, albeit, very slowly.
  • Ok. I see your point makes very much sense when u have a lot of 4-6* chromium "exclusives" you want to star to 7* - without spending more money
  • People want to be able to build up non chromium chars faster as well. Not everyone spends money to get Leia, Ben, or Rex. Some of us spend because we want to unlock/build someone quicker.

That being said, offer a nice blend. There should be a benefit for those extra shards and offering Leia/Ben/Rex chromium types along with the Rey/Greedo/Stormtrooper types is ideal.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Alecation
    211 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    agreed who would trade 10:1 for a easy farmable
    or make farmable character 2:1 or 5:1 ratio at least