Third Training Droid event in 8 days?

2Next

Replies

• Oh my i got a tim joke going
  • I for one welcome our new Tim overlord...

Hiya!
    Credit heists are meant to be random(which is why they're never listed on the Event Calendar), but I got a feeling we should expect one soon.
    AfraidHonorableCarp-max-1mb.gif

Would it be possible to increase the frequency to keep it on par with training droids. I get enough training in the game. lol. It seems the frequency is rather poor.
  • I for one welcome our new Tim overlord...

Hiya!
    Credit heists are meant to be random(which is why they're never listed on the Event Calendar), but I got a feeling we should expect one soon.

The definition of soon must be different in the star wars galaxy. We need credits, support the Hutt family and give us what we need and more iterations on the credit hiest to 3 or 4 would be helpful.
  • Cr4zyDoc wrote: »
    I for one welcome our new Tim overlord...

Hiya!

The definition of soon must be different in the star wars galaxy. We need credits, support the Hutt family and give us what we need and more iterations on the credit hiest to 3 or 4 would be helpful.

I want credit heists every day. for a month.
  • Cr4zyDoc wrote: »

Hiya!

I want credit heists every day. for a month.

I will second that motion!
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    Luckily we got 2 droid heists. I have too many credits, droids is what i need!

(Shhh, let's see if EA/CG think it's this way, and they do less droids, and more credits)

Seriously??
    Il have enough training troids to 1-85 at least 10 characters and the majority of players Lives the same haha
  • Mistake. Not the first they've made.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2017

Hiya!

I talked to Murray, his lie detector said credit heist returning soon was a lie! Y’all need to bump that frequency up! Those are rookie numbers!
  • TyloRen wrote: »
    I don't know Tim. I do know that the heists run separately, so it's possible you get one twice before the other returns

When's the last time you remember having 2 credit guests before another droid smuggling?