Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    I see. What is imgur?

It's a pic sharing platform. Massively popular.
    I will google it. I'm an **** when it comes to technology. I fell upon this forum through Google search by accident. Lol

Lol u didn't even need a google search to come here. I'll tell u the easiest way. Click on inbox then click on forums.
    Just got dooku looking good

Yea I got him as well in my main, he's awesome.
    Well ****. It's not working for me. Btw....I posted a pic of you as my ally.

First time I see myself in the ally list lol. Click on the A4 page icon to the right of the chain and paste the image link and it will work.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Gj. I may need to use my droid team. Or upgrade Yoda and do a Jedi team. I have a level 6 QGJ and a beast level 5 aayla secura. Plus a max kit fisto. Idk which direction to run to.

It depends on which team u like the most. If u already have those Jedis then it make sense to make a Jedi team. U can also build a droid team as a secondary team to use in GW.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    13 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been an un-eventful day. No upgrades or promotions. At least I did level to 56 and I received a full character from a bronzium.

Today's login rewards is T3 training droids.
    NcmDzwW.png

Level 56.
    TzLO6xL.png

Full character from bronzium yay! Usually it's the pitiful 300 credits or useless mats.
    wWQ9G9T.png

Received rank 3 rewards today.
    DxYCKPf.png

Today's top 20.
    BTjw1Q3.png
    Ik8R0ot.png
    6XeB2nM.png
    qG6rp4P.png
    GhUbVg3.png
    1nVCH7X.png

Lumi has her stance updated in the patch.
    FHDcHkK.png

QGJ has received a stance tweak as well.
    8Rbb1Zi.png

And that concludes day 18 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Well...I'm not winning Galactic war again today. My first battle was level 69 all 6 star with Sid, dooku, maul, QGJ, and Daka. FML
    FTB
  • Why do you do this to me Disney?????
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    14 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been such a contrast to the day before- I've achieved so much in one day that I don't know where to begin. Ok first off I collected twenty of those purple button things that IG86 needed, it took three days to finally have enough. GS needed 20 purple items too and that was a endless grind. And finally I had enough shards to upgrade the one and only Poe! He's such an resistant ace and he stands firm versus all those Sids, Lumi, and QGJ. Light side/Dark side stage 5 were completed too.

<3 Happy Valentine Day to all! <3

Roses are red, violets are blue, here's 45% off just for you!

LOL just kidding EA never offers any discounts.
    h7UqPtN.png?1

Today's login rewards is 375 ally points.
    ivR0SG8.png

IG86 hardware upgrade from 5.6 to 5.7. Power On Self Test complete. System ok.
    l3wo4KR.png
    jT4N6GF.png
    vmmOiaz.png
    fKKrgUR.png
    5340lRp.png

GS advancing to gear 7. Notice the new user interface where it says how many has been collected.
    NQ5hP8Z.png
    0jKy14j.png
    w6MnyI1.png
    G9fwj9r.png

One more level increase.
    sDpoLWA.png

Poe shards? Yes please!
    tW3nkbT.png

Poe ready to take the world on his own. Nerfs are not going to stop him.
    MbcAEKt.png
    X43sVAj.png

GW complete today, rewards are so much worth it at the end.
    7850d4Q.png
    a6ecivW.png

Purple ability mats are so hard to come by. Upgraded one ability of IG88.
    mRV7xDk.png

After being forcibly piked by a Royal guard I decided to give him a promotion.
    9gpEbU5.png
    n7HFcCh.png

Assassin droid tactics. That's my tactic. Using droids to assassinate.
    3N6SQsw.png

Received rank 2 rewards today.
    bM7pUnW.png

Today's top 20.
    bM7pUnW.png
    y2Ce5ET.png
    qYMUXVk.png
    yMA3242.png
    GfNSlMY.png
    gVJgdPZ.png

Light side stage 5 complete. Yoda is pleased.
    R2LXAdC.png

Achievement unlocked- The Light Side Path.
    ek20BI9.png

Dark side stage 5 complete.
    2FLDPHZ.png

Achievement unlocked- The Dark Side Path. Vader nods.
    h0G2bmE.png

And that concludes day 19 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Well...I'm not winning Galactic war again today. My first battle was level 69 all 6 star with Sid, dooku, maul, QGJ, and Daka. FML

On some days GW going to be a nightmare. Those days I just suicide all my heroes and try to finish the last battle. Then I wait till midnight and click restart.
    Why do you do this to me Disney?????

CG got more control on this game than Disney whom they bought the license from.
  • I beat the first 2 GW battles and lost all my troops on the 3rd. Crazy stuff. I have 20 troops over level 50 and these guys are wrecking me
    FTB
  • I may upgrade my Darth to join the sith team. Idk what to do. Nothing will fix GW rn.....but I will continue to stay top 10 in ranks
    FTB
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Hey B, when your posting your pic link always
    add [ img]
    at the beginning of the link
    and [ /img]
    at the end of the link.
    For instance:
    [ img] http://imgur.com/gyFtaLW [ /img]

(Sorry to spam your thread with off topic stuff Reiya)
  • Add it at the beginning and end of the post?
    FTB
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sorry man I'm at work. Kinda tied up right now. It's cool tho. Search "post pics" on the forum search and you'll find a couple threads explaining how to do it.
  • Lolol. Sorry for the few attempts. Trying it out. Don't know why my stuff isn't showing a cool pic. I'm an old man. Not to saavy, but I will have it down when I finally get it...
    FTB
  • Reyia....I just smoked BarryDaTroll with all 5 still alive. Swapped my leader from Phasma to Bariss and was a cake walk. Daka was dead, revived, and dead again in my first 5 attacks.
    FTB
  • Now you are Rank 3 and I am 4. I will ally with you and not attack you. I'm happy with 4th if I can stay here. I have knocked you out a couple of times, but won't anymore. Glad to meet you. Let's get stronger and take top 2.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    15 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been the biggest achievement of them all- obtaining a 7*!!! With GS and his gun to my side I could blast all opposition to pieces. I decided to buy the Jedi master and apprentice bundle, mainly for QGJ one of the best hero in the game! And rumor has it that he has the biggest lightsaber as well ;) .

Today's login rewards is 4 IG86 shards. That's more than enough to promote my IG86.
    CDyu5qC.png

My character list. IG86 was 88/85 thanks to the rewards.
    xXA42xY.png

IG86 hardware upgrade from 5.7 to 6.7. Latest firmware uploaded to ROM. Checksum verified. Applying new patch. 100% complete. Upgrade successful.
    uPxpikH.png
    YbI2PpJ.png
    vm2vrRj.png

Jedi master and apprentice bundle sitting nicely at the front tempting all players due to the Yoda event.
    H1tQTCt.png

Pretty nice bundle, not for Anakin but for QGJ shards, credits, and ability mats.
    UvpvieM.png

Want my money EA?
    HXJzQD4.png

Okay then take it.
    ejYdEsy.png

Jedi master and apprentice bundle opening.
    OmSBXhr.png
    fLtQfeG.png
    Y9nm5lt.png
    IA5Zjqm.png
    cHt5QVN.png
    meA6cim.png

GS has been subject to so many nerf posts. The most recent one is from @PruttRussin . He wrote:

One of the best toons in this game right now is named Genosian Soldier. Is it a Jedi? A sith? No, its a bug with a gun. Is it the only of its type? No, its one of probably 100.000 other bugs with guns.
    This have to change! Right now iconic characters from the movies, especially Mace Windu, is unplayable. EA and CG have to change this.

The hate flood has now filled my house to the limit. Im sitting here in my room crying, thinking back on the first time i saw the Geonosian Soldiers in the Battle of Geonosis. They were wery scary to a 7 year old boy that all his life was scared of insects. This has nothing to do with him being easy to get and for the F2P players, its only because his creepy looks. Please EA & CG change his looks to a more friendly and likeable character. Im out, peace on the streets.

No matter how many QQ I still love my brand new 7* GS!
    4leSi3a.png
    spD0qkH.png
    r3aoEqb.png

Just after promoting my GS to 7* the shard shop opened.
    bMidsem.png

Shard shop intro.
    0bYXUFz.png
    cLjhNuV.png
    6RJuXuf.png
    BrxOYtI.png

After opening the jedi bundle I had a few waiting for me to promote.
    5xs174l.png

2* QGJ promotion.
    baCgIPV.png

3* QGJ ready to be promoted.
    vYgxDRh.png

In one swoop 4* QGJ was ready.
    ANpT34e.png

Ahsoka Tano, being a daring Padawan, drank a 4 pack red bull all at once and got so much energy that she started to slash and manuever while doing thousands of quick steps to the top of the mountain where she had an appointment to Yoda.
    RBlc0UV.png
    GnBCONo.png

Pretty expensive to level QGJ to max level. Couldn't afford that as I was broke as.
    gO0LrFY.png

I increased a level to 58.
    WUCzCv7.png

Completed my tenth GW run today.
    SPKalGC.png
    T2q8Wa3.png

Achievement unlocked- Galatic Conquest.
    dBgclFz.png

I caused some mayhem by throwing explosives on a Star destroyer.
    FsUMEID.png

My one and Poenly Poe was now gear 7. Enemies get ready to be poewned.
    EFBIUmB.png
    kbE0QGt.png

Got rank 1 rewards today yay!!
    YB4zGAz.png

Today's top 20.
    XSzhgcj.png
    zwL8cdX.png
    2pQyFip.png
    80MAmAZ.png
    y3Rm4Sd.png
    gzlSdCx.png

Gamecenter achievement popped up.
    96vNeZj.png

Achievement unlocked- Arena Fight.
    HDECuLu.png

And that concludes day 20 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Hey B, when your posting your pic link always
    add [ img]
    at the beginning of the link
    and [ /img]
    at the end of the link.
    For instance:
    [ img] http://imgur.com/gyFtaLW [ /img]

(Sorry to spam your thread with off topic stuff Reiya)

No worries, everyone is welcome to post here :)
    Lolol. Sorry for the few attempts. Trying it out. Don't know why my stuff isn't showing a cool pic. I'm an old man. Not to saavy, but I will have it down when I finally get it...

Lol don't worry it will get easy with time. It's not that hard to get pics posted.
    Reyia....I just smoked BarryDaTroll with all 5 still alive. Swapped my leader from Phasma to Bariss and was a cake walk. Daka was dead, revived, and dead again in my first 5 attacks.

See, it was easy right? With Daka down first the remaining battle is easy. Otherwise if u kill her last she has a chance to revive herself and the entire team at once!
    Now you are Rank 3 and I am 4. I will ally with you and not attack you. I'm happy with 4th if I can stay here. I have knocked you out a couple of times, but won't anymore. Glad to meet you. Let's get stronger and take top 2.

I don't care much about rank until prize giving time. It's 6 pm local time here when they distribute the prizes so 20 mins before that I try to get as high as possible. Glad to meet u too! There are not that many on the server who comes to the forum. Yes lets take the top 2 together B)
  • Nice work @Reyia ! Getting 7* is always cause for celebration. I have a few on my main, none in my alt yet but the first will for sure be GS. That little bug with a bfg rocks! The whales on my alt are really starting to pull away from the pack, one team has 2x7* already: JC and Kit (plus 5* Ben). I am just holding onto top 10 and some days get to 4th or 5th. Only going to get harder from now on....

Grats on achieving first again! Always a good feeling. It's also good that some of your shard colleagues have said hi too, I always wonder what my opponents are like.
  • zi2XagK.jpg
    FTB
  • Poor, poor Lumi. Just moved up to 3rd.
    FTB
  • Just got knocked out of 3rd by BarryDaTroll....but hit him again and took 3rd back. Working on my yoda and QGJ. Gonna make a decent Jedi team out of them. I will then have Sith and Jedi team to assist one another in GW.
    FTB
  • Love the idea!! Keep it up!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Nice work @Reyia ! Getting 7* is always cause for celebration. I have a few on my main, none in my alt yet but the first will for sure be GS. That little bug with a bfg rocks! The whales on my alt are really starting to pull away from the pack, one team has 2x7* already: JC and Kit (plus 5* Ben). I am just holding onto top 10 and some days get to 4th or 5th. Only going to get harder from now on....

Grats on achieving first again! Always a good feeling. It's also good that some of your shard colleagues have said hi too, I always wonder what my opponents are like.

Thanks @Giodude2000 ! Awesome choice for first 7*! I chose Luke for my main despite reading all the threads recommending GS and now I'm still farming the latter up in my main, currently at 4*. My Luke is still a 6* as I stopped to get Kylo to 7*.

GS is such a fabulous toon- high speed, high damage, calls assist, and relatively much easier to gear than most other toons. Plus can achieve gear level nine at 70! No wonder the nerf calls are out in full force. But he's easy to farm, don't tell me it's hard as it's the first node in cantina and even a chewie team with JC can complete that with ease.

The whales are pretty quick in gaining power- just open chromium packs and boom all heroes gain so many shards without all the RNG of farming shards in hard nodes or elsewhere. It will get harder as people have a competitive nature, they will more likely to spend if they think they can get an advantage.

Thanks, it's great to get back to number 1 again! Although it's not for long... there are a few whales in my server too! Indeed it's so good to chat with fellow server mates. You could always post a message in the forum asking if there is anyone from your shard. Chances are they will reply if they browse the forum.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    zi2XagK.jpg
    Just got knocked out of 3rd by BarryDaTroll....but hit him again and took 3rd back. Working on my yoda and QGJ. Gonna make a decent Jedi team out of them. I will then have Sith and Jedi team to assist one another in GW.

I see that u now know how to post an image, well done! Good choice, those two Jedis are solid choices for end game. GW needs a large roster, so the more the better! There was a new number 1, Skywalkers true father. His team looked intimidating but I clicked battle anyways and I won, taking his place. Just a few mins ago Jedai hit me and took my position. It's okay as it's still 6 hrs before prize giving time.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    aspenstar wrote: »
    Love the idea!! Keep it up!!

Thank you @aspenstar !! B)
  • Yep the whales are whaling alright. Seeing more and more 7* farmable and non farmable in the top 20. I got knocked back to 30 overnight which is the furthest I have fallen for ages. Got back to 8th though. Wasted 100 crystals trying to get 4th but AI and rng was no good. Long term I am happy to stay top 50 bit will hang onto top 10/20 for add long as I can! FTP represent!!!
  • MetjppM.jpg
    FTB