Pls help cant beat this team...

The team i cant beat is a 7* g11 Rex (L), a 7* g8 zBarris, a 7* g9 chirrut, a 6* g8 nihilus and a 5* g11 baze. With both the heals of chirrut and barris, the triple cleanse of rex chirrut and barris, baze's taunt, nihilus annihilate, the turn meter from rex lead and chirrut big hits i really cant beat it. I dont have nihilus or gk. My main characters are wiggs, chirrut, R2, boba, ep, kylo, leia, lando and leia. Anyone an idea how to beat this?

Replies

• If you can get your ep to stick his shock in between cleanses then you might have a shot if you can smash in massive damage at that point.
  • I took out chirrut and all their protection with wiggs ep kylo and r2, but my vader tfp boba tarkin and maul got wiped that quick i couldnt even retreat, anyone tips?
  • nessionice
    135 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Zader lead team - thrawn and grand moff tark... plus two (one that can debuff is preferred)—� then its all about kill order (kill order is essential in this game) id start with killing rex..( easiest to kill out of all of them and his abilities, as your opponent, is annoying) then if you have someone that can debuff (remove taunt) kill nihilus then baze if not kill baze then nihilus.. then chirrut then barriss ... remember keep in mind the zeta bonus of the toons - with zbariss your wiggs will never kill them because there attacks will probably heal them more than the damage it will apply) avoid crit damage.. thats why zader works well on these triple cleanse/zbariss/ type of teams the dots passively kill them... just make sure zader never dies!
  • nessionice wrote: »
    Zader lead team - thrawn and grand moff tark... plus two (one that can debuff is preferred)—� then its all about kill order (kill order is essential in this game) id start with killing rex..( easiest to kill out of all of them and his abilities, as your opponent, is annoying) then if you have someone that can debuff (remove taunt) kill nihilus then baze if not kill baze then nihilus.. then chirrut then barriss ... remember keep in mind the zeta bonus of the toons - with zbariss your wiggs will never kill them because there attacks will probably heal them more than the damage it will apply) avoid crit damage.. thats why zader works well on these triple cleanse/zbariss/ type of teams the dots passively kill them... just make sure zader never dies!

I wonder, coleman ever can have zeta?
  • Enerdrizer wrote: »
    nessionice wrote: »

I wonder, coleman ever can have zeta?

Not yet, altough my opponents do on a regular basis...
  • Moving to strategy...
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Use Kylo, EP, Wiggs R2 with Wedge lead. Let Baze's taunt expire, kill nihilus first, then rex, then Barris, then Baze, then Chirrrut. use Kylo's basic to stick heal block and EP basic for shock. Use R2 special to force their focus on Kylo, Biggs or R2, whoever has most hp. If you are having trouble with Chaze, your first zeta should be zylo as he will slay them with his heal block. He works before zeta but when he has zeta, this team should be no trouble as there is no stunner in it. You should be working on base to go with this team. If that doesn't work, use leia instead of ep and get her going with r2. You really need a taunter.
  • Easy, just zeta rey
  • this is why the rex lead was so powerful for such a long time... Rex is hughe against all what you have there...

I believe, that Palp is the only way for you to take that team out, since he provides both Heal- and Buff-Immunity.

But since there are two cleansers in there you will have a pretty hard time against that team.

Zeta Kylo can help too because of his heal immunity, but you will not be able to take out Nihilus before he annihilates...

I guess, you will need a lot of good RNG to take a win from this one.