A New Hope

General Kenobi,

Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars, now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person. My ship has fallen under attack and I am afraid that my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information that is vital to the survival of the Rebellion in the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him and his guild, Allies of the Force.

This is our most desperate hour.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Replies

• SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
    Allies of the Force is a friendly, relaxed, independent, mature and ACTIVE guild. Current roster is 45/50 (lvl. 60-85), 45M GP. We are invite only, implementing 24hr./0 damage rule on raids, guild reset (current raid start time) 7:30pm US CST. We have recently completed our first merc-free HAAT.

We have a discord sever which is a helpful knowledge resource and a necessary tool for coordination. Feel free to come check us out before you join.

Really just some fans trying to work together and have fun as we build our HAAT squads and reach for the stars in Territory Battles. If you have a decent 7* squad, are willing to use discord, can follow raid rules, are consistently active (600 MOST days) and want to see everyone's squad grow as much as your own, we would love to have you.

If interested just let me know.
    May the force be with you, always.

Ally Code: 959-123-359
    Post edited by SheaStyle on
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We would be honored if you would join us.
  • Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
  • Remember me?
  • If you want to be in a guild where you will feel like you matter, join us! Seeing how we are working towards HAAT, we are not loaded with tons of end game players that can steam roll the AAT and HAAT to the point that half of the guild doesn't matter when it comes to raid contribution. Take sullust (puns lol) in knowing that when you join Allies of the Force, your contributions will matter and be greatly appreciated! :)
  • mystaticromance
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    This is a guild that I am very proud to be in.

We are organized, we communicate and we really want everyone to be able to enjoy their experience playing the game. We have a number of players who keep daily tabs on Reddit and these forums to make sure that we can plan appropriately for the next big release. We also encourage people to play the game how they want to (as long as you aren't breaking any raid rules) and if you want to level a character that may not be HAAT or Rancor preferable, we are okay with this.

As has been mentioned above. We are fans who enjoy Star Wars, HAAT will come before we know it and we hope that you can enjoy the ride with us!
  • How many members?
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Currently 48/50.
  • Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?
  • I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting to old for this sort of thing.
  • If you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil.
  • Ready are you? What know you of ready?
  • SheaStyle wrote: »
    Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.

You killed my father!
  • I know there is good in you. The emperor hasn't driven it from you fully.
  • Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell. Get in there, don't worry about it.
  • A Jedi's strength flows from the Force.
  • Wars not make one great.
  • Right now, I feel I could take on the whole empire myself.
  • Let go, Luke.
  • Use the Force, Luke.
  • Shut him up or shut him down!
  • We have a few spaces open. Currently 45/50.
  • Still have room.
  • why did you pash on with your brother luke?