Store Refresh?

Hello! :)

I'm new to the forums, but have been playing this for a while. I'm just wondering though if anyone can tell me what the situation is with store refreshes.

Are they on a cycle that just repeats? Or is it random? And if I refresh a store using crystals, does it just bring up what would be the next in line of the cycle? Or is it just completely random again?

Thanks guys!

Bacca.

Replies

• Options
    All is random. If you refresh, you can get the exact combination, a totally different or a partial different one. Random
  • Options
    Righto, cheers. I was hoping it was on a cycle, as I'm desperately trying to get 50 Chirrut shards together for a 7* Palpatine in a few days. But I seem to be unlucky in the cycle as he's hardly ever coming up. And you can't get his shards in battles :(
  • Options
    According to the store.
    Gw,arena,cantina,stores don't change.
    If you been playing for a while how can you not know this?
  • Options
    Yep, all random and luck. That being said, good luck!
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    According to the store.
    Gw,arena,cantina,stores don't change.
    If you been playing for a while how can you not know this?

Yeah I'm talking about the Fleet Store. Which does change. Like the Guild Store. I've never taken any notice though of it was on a repeat cycle. Like sometimes Grievous pops up, but is it set that he pops up once a week for example. And Chirrut might be 5 times a week. And so on.

But of course I know the others don't change! I've farmed the hell out of them! :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.