Zeta decision?

I got enough tokens to zeta Asajj or Vader.
Who is the best n ideal option?

Replies

• Best thing to do would be to hold onto it to see what new stuff is coming out that they mentioned. Also neither of those sound like ideal Options my choice even if new stuff wasn't coming out would still be to hold onto it haha
  • The best thing you could do is not give your zeta to somebody useless and later on complain about the "impossible" GW. First Zetas should either go to arena team OR to Heroes who can make a huge difference with just one zeta, a.k.a Finn and the Resistance.
  • There not answering your question... Zader is the way to go... him and Kylo on a team is insane
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    There not answering your question... Zader is the way to go... him and Kylo on a team is insane

Whhhhaaaat?

They said neither because both are not game changing at the moment and to be patient.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Save your zetas for finn, han, jyn, thrawn, r2, CLS, or kylo
  • Hold and defenitly do not give a zeta to either one of those 2. You won't be using them for long. Good luck!
  • Flamethrow wrote: »
    Hold and defenitly do not give a zeta to either one of those 2. You won't be using them for long. Good luck!

Thanks all for your comments.

So is Kylo a good option?

Others u mentioned are low levels in my roster
  • The best Zetas in no particular order are:

Finn lead (with a full Resistance squad for TB and GW).

Raid Han unique.

CLS It Binds All Things unique.

R2 Number Crunch Unique.

Barriss unique (if paired with General Kenobi).

You could make an argument for a couple of others, but not Zader or Zylo at this point. They're both decent, and have uses, and may come back into favor again as other members of their faction get buffs. But they are nowhere near top tier.

Use it for one of the top 5, or save it. The Zeta crunch is pretty rough, and not likely to improve any time soon. Gotta use them wisely.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to strategy section
  • i think both options would be a waste of a zeta
  • Like other's have said save it for a newly released zeta, or give it to CLS or raid Han
  • I'd save the Zeta for the next new OP character. You'll never know when they release a character of DN level.