Bye bye Jedi teams

Just finished my 5 pvp sessions today and my lvl 53 Jedi team in all purple gear that generally wins me 4 out of 5 if not all 5 matches only won 1 match. That one match was a ball buster too. I even fought one guy that I use to farm daily and was defeated.

It's time for a new team. It seems that sidious isn't the only toon that evades jedi as most of my specials are now being mitigated in some form or fashion and by most toons.

Replies

• Options
    Yep, it's going to be tough playing PVP with Jedi groups until they rebalance again. I'm sure they will, but it will be a while.
  • Options
    Rise of the First Order, lol. I'm building a First Order team to finish what he started, lol.
  • Options
    holy jeebus, these are dark times for the jedi. Barely limped through Galactic War. Any Jedi outside of Luminara just seemed a waste. Even Luminara's ability block, though, was resisted half the time. It's almost like they went a little too far with all the anti-jedi. Now all those dark side characters are going to see some serious lovin in the coming weeks.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    They haven't release Yoda yet. I bet he will have a nasty surprise for Masters of Evil!
  • Options
    Wonder how much they'll charge us for the sith-killer Yoda?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Valdorian wrote: »

You'll have to FedEx a kidney and proof of divorce from your wife lol
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

You'll have to FedEx a kidney and proof of divorce from your wife lol

That's just stupid.......where do we send the kidney to? And, does it have to be ours?
  • Options

$100.00 US
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct