How much are you hoarding?

Prev1
jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited November 2017
Never pre hoarded for a rush farm before. So how much of the currency are you hoarding and which is your highest priority?

EDIT: So i have this additional question, should i be using GW, and other currrency on already 7star toons to build up shard shop currency or just wait?
Post edited by jejuzang on

Replies

• For what? Veterans? None. But I am slowly leveling them up to 80. I might start hoarding TB credits for Hermit Yoda.

I pretty much have everyone else. I finished up FO and Resistance back in the spring.
  • Crystals are the best thing to hoard. They can be directed more freely. A bit of gear, and credits to level the needed toons. Also have 10-15k of all your Shop currencies just in case they are kind, and put there. Not likely, but you never know. Most likely you'll be crystal refreshing a cantina node, and buying shipments for crystals.
  • Ruivussan wrote: »
    For what? Veterans? None. But I am slowly leveling them up to 80. I might start hoarding TB credits for Hermit Yoda.

I pretty much have everyone else. I finished up FO and Resistance back in the spring.

Eh, just in general. I feel like there will be some new toons dropping from Battlefront 2 and the movie.
  • hoarded 10K crystals, 45 zeta mats, 142 carbantis so far.
    but i have a feeling that i need much much more hoarded for soon.
    the ship arena crystals and the easy CLS meta (if you have it) really allow to hoard crystals...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    20k shops
    5k crystals
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • As much as I possibly can in every aspect.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    20k shops
    5k crystals

ow, and 10m credits
  • Aeternas
    65 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hoarding crystals a bit (mainly stopped spending on two Cantina energy refreshes a day for mod farming since I never get anything good anyway) and whatever store currency I can. I presume crystals will be the most useful...lol. I also have a crapload of ability mats and about 50m credits banked.

• leef wrote: »
    20k shops
    5k crystals

5k crystals? I got thrawn 7* the first time around with around 3k. And a bunch of saved currency of course
    20k shops
    5k crystals

5k crystals? I got thrawn 7* the first time around with around 3k. And a bunch of saved currency of course

True, but Phoenix was made one of the most easily farmable synergy teams in the game. Let them put 2 previously unfarmable toons on 16 energy cantina nodes, or worse a week before the event starts, and it might require more. Not saying they'll do that, but it's always good to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    20k shops
    5k crystals

doesn't hurt to have "too" many crystals. Only recently started hoarding agian though, so i'm not quite there yet. It also helps that i don't have anything i want sooner rather than later currently. Best case scenario i've got 5k crystals to spend on gear.
  • 22k in each store and using crystals to refresh FO hard nodes, not using anything else
  • Just like in real life- I'm utterly terrible at hoarding :(
  • Since they announced Rey, I’ve just started hoarding everything just in case the vets are required
  • At this very moment, I have 1756 crystals. Is that considered hoarding?

I have 2.5 million credits, but I have 2 Toons close to 7*, 96/100 and 94/100. So those credits are going to evaporate soon.

All other currencies are between 178 to 1975.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I spent some crystals to rush Stormtrooper to G12 but was around 3k, planning to hoard to 6k.
    Credits always at 25M, if I get under that I stop spending and hoard more again. And due to the new Shard Shop I'm not really able to hoard shop currency anymore bc of this darn gear crunch.
    But if the Battlefront 2 toons come along I might be prepared to give them some love.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Slowly building up credits again.. i had 120m but TB hit... was pretty expensive lvling and promoting all those useless chars just to increase GP

Back up to 40m ish now... crystals im hanging around 3.5k... rest of the shop ccys not consistent.. example 22k in arena and 1k in gw

I very much doubt any required toon will be dropped into a shop.. will be the usual 1 cantina node
  • they seriously need to stop adding toons to cantina nodes unless they're gonna give us more energy.
  • Everything. To a minimum of 16k in each shop. The remaining 10k can generally be acquired in a 14 day window, but I won't stop at 16k either - I just have all shops on spending freeze until I hit that minimum mark.

Will hoard at least 10m credits too.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Viserys wrote: »
    Everything. To a minimum of 16k in each shop. The remaining 10k can generally be acquired in a 14 day window, but I won't stop at 16k either - I just have all shops on spending freeze until I hit that minimum mark.

Will hoard at least 10m credits too.

ditto, except half the credits.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Luniz wrote: »
    I'm f2p, hoarding isn't really a thing. Currently farming resistance, next us FO. No point in hoarding when you get an ROI.

depends on where you're at in the game. Hoarding is an awesome strategy for f2p players who've been playing for a while.
  • Why bother hoarding, this games a scam in every respect and getting worse with every update.
    Unbalanced skill sets , low drop rates, tedious boring space combat, unfair tier upgrade fights ( Akbas tier V mother ship ) 5 star? Yeah right, enemy has multiple of the same character ship...like what? All target lock, have twice as much health and protection of any of your best ships.
    Just over this games ****.
    Gold Chaze teams proving how unbalanced and broken this game is.
    Arena teams if all the same few toons.
    Broken mess

• 50 mil creds so thats what i have hoarded, i use my shop currencies all the time.
  • 11 Mil Credits (though keeping an eye on the mod shop; haven't had a good one show up in a while, though)
    3k cantina shop currency
    2k GW currency
    100 Arena currency (ok, just started there)

I had to finish off my current goals before I could cut down to hoarding. I've finished the Chimera Prestige I needed, just recently finished my last 7* toon in GW, have all of the other shops finished except for Guild and Fleet shop, but if anything drops in those that I need I get enough currency daily to cover those shops.
  • Luniz wrote: »
    I'm f2p, hoarding isn't really a thing. Currently farming resistance, next us FO. No point in hoarding when you get an ROI.

Im F2P as well. Maxed Resistance and only have 30 shards left for FO stormtrooper then FO is all done. Ive been playing about a year and a half though.
    20k shops
    5k crystals

doesn't hurt to have "too" many crystals. Only recently started hoarding agian though, so i'm not quite there yet. It also helps that i don't have anything i want sooner rather than later currently. Best case scenario i've got 5k crystals to spend on gear.

Of course, there's no such thing as too many crystals. I just don't want to scare the poor OP who was asking the min. And yes, I'm on hoarding mode for everything but using 3 cantina refreshes (cantina currency just doesn't stack for me)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub forum.