New Trailer Episide 8 "The Last Jedi" [MERGE]

12346Next

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Remember, Luke wore black in Return of the Jedi and this whole OMG Luke is evil thing. And on that poster Luke is on top overshadowing every other character as well.
    Post edited by ChickenFett139 on
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Not buying the space vampire theory or that Luke is dark or turned

there was a charachter in the old non canon eu named Tel Angor,

wookiepage here

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire

i didnt notice until a channel on youtube mentioned it but if you look at snoke it looks like he is regenrating compare the hologram from tfa look to what you get a glimpse of in the new ep 8 trailer

also another theory is the name snoke is a acronym for sith know one knew existed

on the john campea show yesterday a fan brought up an even more interesting thing . what if luke is the reason why he is afraid of reys power and what if luke not only accidentally destroyed his temple along with his students but go's into hiding fearing his own power hence why he did the thing with the map and wants the jedi to end. and could this be how snoke manipulates kylo into thinking his uncle and the resistance are liars and butchers?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Not buying the space vampire theory or that Luke is dark or turned

there was a charachter in the old non canon eu named Tel Angor,

wookiepage here

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire

i didnt notice until a channel on youtube mentioned it but if you look at snoke it looks like he is regenrating compare the hologram from tfa look to what you get a glimpse of in the new ep 8 trailer

also another theory is the name snoke is a acronym for sith know one knew existed

on the john campea show yesterday a fan brought up an even more interesting thing . what if luke is the reason why he is afraid of reys power and what if luke not only accidentally destroyed his temple along with his students but go's into hiding fearing his own power hence why he did the thing with the map and wants the jedi to end. and could this be how snoke manipulates kylo into thinking his uncle and the resistance are liars and butchers?

This makes no sense - Rey's vision clearly shows Kylo and the Knights of Ren slaughtering Jedi and sacking the temple. Luke did not destroy the Jedi.

Possibly Luke - knowing how his father, so powerful - the prohpecized chosen one, fell tot he dark side, how he himself struggled with the dark side and now how Ben has fallen to the sway of the darkside - Luke has learned that possibly anyone with the power of the force can be corrupted - including Jedi.

Perhaps the eradication of the Jedi will cease future wars upon the galaxy caused by those fallen to the darkside?
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Ow just saw this, check every poster of the movies, u are gonna realize that the bad guy is always the bigger image on the "back" of the poster.

Who is on the new one :o

the_last_jedi22.jpg

The evil sun is Snoke :open_mouth:
    star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones_a-G-311990-0.jpg
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Read at you own risk of potential spoiler, based on Disney books Aftermath and Revenge of the Sith
    So there is actually a theory the Aftermath books talk of Rey’s parents and it’s pretty bad. Palpatine put something on Jokku at a former Jedi site or holy area.

It is possible Rey is Palpatine’s Force creation that was kept on ice at Jokku and part of the Inferno program. Her memories when she touches Luke’s lightsaber are of all other people’s experiences and points of view with the camera. The interesting thing is in one scene in the Force vision, when Kylo runs his blade through one of the knights. That staff he is holding is the staff Rey wields, but that may not be her actual memory but taken from the point of view of R2.

Luke saying he has only seen that type of power once before and it did not scare me then is possibly him speaking of his meeting Palpatine on the Death Star. He did not heed Yoda’s warning of Palpatine’s immense power and ability. He threw his lightsaber and confronted the Emperor with blind arrogance and paid the price feeling that incredible evil as the force lightning hit him. Rey has a lot of hate, anger, resentment and a deep sense of abandonment without knowing who she is. The perfect dark pupil or off spring of a Sith.

It has also been stated in the novelized Revenge if the Sith, Palpatine’s Story all but tells Anakin his mom was manipulated by Plagueis. Read the passage and decide for yourself because the counter is still the follow on EU book which says the experiment failed and the force retaliated.
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Ow just saw this, check every poster of the movies, u are gonna realize that the bad guy is always the bigger image on the "back" of the poster.

Who is on the new one :o

the_last_jedi22.jpg

The evil sun is Snoke :open_mouth:
    star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones_a-G-311990-0.jpg

That’s not a sin, it’s a lensflare. JJ Abrams is Snoke.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Chewie has become a Resistance
  • Can we get a love interest in this film, for feline's sake? I'm sick of neutered star wars
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Can we get a love interest in this film, for feline's sake? I'm sick of neutered star wars

Rose + Finn
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Can we get a love interest in this film, for feline's sake? I'm sick of neutered star wars

We could have this padme and anikan again.
    Careful what you wish for.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • I think it's actually going to be Poe and Finn

Go stand in the corner

Go stand in the corner

I wish it wasn't true
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Can we get a love interest in this film, for feline's sake? I'm sick of neutered star wars

Rose + Finn

Chewie and Maz!
  • Does anyone have a good guess at where the place is at the 10 second mark? Looks like inside a volcano. Now is it possible Kylo Ren is visiting the Sith Temple on Mustafar that once was there and where Darth Vader's castle sits? Would be a cool ending for Episode 8 to have him find Sith Holocrons and other ancient Sith artifacts.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Moved to correct subforum (Art and Media)

:)
  • It didn't scare me enough then, it does now

I think Luke knows the amount of carbanties and stun cuffs the new Last Jedi character will need.

+3 plus a new piece of gear that needs both.
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Have you seen the images of Canto B ight? It's like Hollywood meets Las Vegas in Star Wars