First Order SF TIE Fighter - Kit Reveal

Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
u4ciirrskevj.gif

CREW: First Order Special Forces Pilot

Superior First Order Attacker that has multiple offensive capabilities and inflicts multiple debuffs

Basic: L-s9.6 Laser Cannons
hi6ps44z4c0n.gif
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If this attack scores a Critical Hit, inflict Target Lock for 2 turns. This attack has +10% Critical Chance.

Special 1: Double Offensivepfkhuuxlfivu.gif
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter. Target Lock: Turn Meter removal is doubled and can't be Resisted.

Special 2 (Crew Ability): Concussion Missile
vpje94qivf5e.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy, inflict Ability Block for 1 turn, and gain 20% Turn Meter. Additionally, call a random ally to assist. If that ally is First Order, grant them Advantage for 2 turns. This attack ignores Protection.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• Is SF Tie Fighter's second special supposed to grant the assisting FO ship advantage before it attacks as part of the assist, as shown in the video? If so, how can advantage ever last for 2 turns?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ignore me
  • Why is the last move removing the enemy taunt?
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    Why is the last move removing the enemy taunt?

That's just Sabine doing her thing in the Ghost.
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    Why is the last move removing the enemy taunt?

That's just Sabine doing her thing in the Ghost.

Oh I get it, distraction tactics put those buffs on in the first place, Not completely familiar ghost and phantom II kits
  • Obs0lete wrote: »
    Is SF Tie Fighter's second special supposed to grant the assisting FO ship advantage before it attacks as part of the assist, as shown in the video? If so, how can advantage ever last for 2 turns?

Maybe it might make sense if the random ally (FO) is dazed or stunned... But I'm not sure if dazed allies are eligible for the selection, although random...
    May the Force be with you, always.
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nice! Looks like it'll pair well with the other FO ships.

Any chance of giving us an Imperial Ace Pilot character + TIE Defender and a TIE Bomber Pilot + TIE Bomber? The Empire could use more love as well.
  • Obs0lete wrote: »
    Is SF Tie Fighter's second special supposed to grant the assisting FO ship advantage before it attacks as part of the assist, as shown in the video? If so, how can advantage ever last for 2 turns?

if the target dies before the assist is made it will probably last for the next turn for that ship.
    829-416-931
  • Nice! Looks like it'll pair well with the other FO ships.

Any chance of giving us an Imperial Ace Pilot character + TIE Defender and a TIE Bomber Pilot + TIE Bomber? The Empire could use more love as well.

I made a Imperial Ace Character Draft once. With. A ship to go w/ iy
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Obs0lete wrote: »

if the target dies before the assist is made it will probably last for the next turn for that ship.

I believe assists always execute even if the initial attack is enough to defeat the target, and I think it consumes advantage even if no damage is done. Regardless, is that really what the devs had in mind? Kind of a waste to call an assist when a basic will do the trick, so I can't see this ever coming into play by someone who knows what they're doing.