Kylo Ren (Unmasked) - Kit Reveal

Prev13
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

9uuxe0yfogcv.gif

Tough First Order Tank with a powerful Stun

Basic: Aggressive Strike
9hsmtz0t1t3y.gif
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target was already debuffed, and it is Kylo's turn, he gains Taunt for 1 turn.

Special 1: Halt
x1zoy396rqse.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs on target enemy and Stun them for 2 turns. Kylo recovers 10% Health and gains Taunt for 1 turn. This attack can't be Evaded or Resisted. (Cooldown 3)

Special 2: Focused Rage
87h2qhgrge5f.gif
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to the damage dealt. If the target is Stunned, deal double damage. (Cooldown 3)

Leader: Merciless Pursuit
FINAL TEXT: [ZETA] First Order allies have +40% Critical Damage and +30 Speed. When a First Order ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 20% Turn Meter. When a First Order ally gains a status effect, they recover 5% Health and 5% Protection.

Unique: Scarred
FINAL TEXT: [ZETA] When Kylo takes damage, he recovers 8% Health and a random First Order ally who doesn't have it gains Advantage for 2 turns. Kylo has +50% Counter Chance, doubled while he has Taunt. Kylo takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects and gains Taunt for 1 turn at the start of each encounter.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• Yes! Kylo will end up just like his father. In a year we’ll have 4-5 different Kylos. Plus he looks wicked.
  • I hope he's in a marquee event and gets put behind a big pay wall for 2 years like talzin.
  • What do yall think? He doesn't strike me as OP but may be very useful if a Dark TB comes.
  • He looks great but maybe not enough to beat the rebel meta :/
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I love the animations
  • He seems solid. Will have to wait to see his stats.
  • Thank you!!!! Finally not a new rebel.
  • Nice work on first order since this Month and i knew it would pay off
  • FOST is a very decent tank, one more doesn’t change anything
  • Gawejn
    1103 posts Member
    He has huge recovery of prot/health. Looks very good.
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    The 20% tm gain on crit is a bit much, its not very hard to get crit chance up and with the added 30 speed? This is gonna be mad, in other words, this is the simple version of a full res team, what a joke. What are you doing to this game

Everyone whines that DS is weak blah blah blah, DS gets a killer team, more whining ensues, blah blah blah.
    I love LS and my resistance team, but this is awesome. FO is going to kill it!
  • He looks great but maybe not enough to beat the rebel meta :/

His kit has some clear anti Resistance overtones.

Healing and protection recover every time anyone gets exposed, additional healing for him when he's damaged and resistance to expose and DoT damage.

He's laid out to resist the expose chain.
  • I am so kitten excited for this!
  • f this, more duplicate toons
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Does the lead also works for AoEs? XD
  • Hmmm ... Don't really see this as a suitable replacement for Phasma leadership, but it looks fun.
  • I think Kylo Ren(unmasked) should have a mask on still...he looks so much better with the mask on.
  • I must say I am really disappointed that Whine and Tantrum are not his 2 specials.
  • cdhek wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    The 20% tm gain on crit is a bit much, its not very hard to get crit chance up and with the added 30 speed? This is gonna be mad, in other words, this is the simple version of a full res team, what a joke. What are you doing to this game

Everyone whines that DS is weak blah blah blah, DS gets a killer team, more whining ensues, blah blah blah.
    I love LS and my resistance team, but this is awesome. FO is going to kill it!

+1
  • Hmmm ... Don't really see this as a suitable replacement for Phasma leadership, but it looks fun.

I take it back, I did not see his unique. He will have nearly constant taunt and feeds his team Advantage and Health/Prot whenever he takes a hit. Sounds great!
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    otisdas wrote: »
    I must say I am really disappointed that Whine and Tantrum are not his 2 specials.

Brilliant! I was thinking the same thing!

Really?? His leader ability screams resistance counter. He looks way better than phasma.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    He looks great but maybe not enough to beat the rebel meta :/

Healing and protection recover every time anyone gets exposed, additional healing for him when he's damaged and resistance to expose and DoT damage.

That's all true - but Resistance isn't the meta, Rebels are. So they create new movie toons to be irrelevant in the current meta? An odd choice, to be sure.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Viserys wrote: »
    He looks great but maybe not enough to beat the rebel meta :/

That's all true - but Resistance isn't the meta, Rebels are. So they create new movie toons to be irrelevant in the current meta? An odd choice, to be sure.

If every toon they release affects the meta, that would get exhausting. Not everything has to be arena viable.
  • Gotta keep in mind that Snoke, his Praetorian Guard, Hux and possibly the Knights of Ren are yet to come... I'm still excited for post-TLJ character releases.
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor