First Order Unmasked

Replies

• Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I don't mind the new characters but can we have some more of the canonical (and yes it is the right term - it doesn't negate the fact that these current characters and story is canon, but the adjective in this use implies historic) characters? Pretty please?

A kylo without a mask isn't that exciting and does lack a little imagination.
  • Darkside should be free and light side behind the paywall to help diversity.
  • ksomm5
    169 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes, been in the game for quite some time now. Side note, I hope they release your avatar picture character.
    Is Kylo Old Foe? Is this related with that post? @CG_Kozispoon

• Anakin1125 wrote: »
    Darkside should be free and light side behind the paywall to help diversity.

:D
  • Old foe? Oy.

With all of these new characters the credit/gear/mod crunch gets worse and worse. When will this be addressed in a meaningful way?

+1000000000

+1000000000 Especially considering the fact that we can no longer get buy with a select few teams. Almost everything is required to complete something now. But still, I enjoy the new toys.
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    Yes, been in the game for quite some time now. Side note, I hope they release your avatar picture character.
    Is Kylo Old Foe? Is this related with that post? @CG_Kozispoon

I hope so. First Order Executioner looks so cool
  • Who else would Rey face at the end of the heroes journey event? Who would pilot the tie silencer? It was so blatantly obvious for weeks that we'd be getting a new Kylo.

Anyway, the kits are awesome. Great work devs.
  • Loads of new ds stuff...ds tb prep.
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    I don't mind the new characters but can we have some more of the canonical (and yes it is the right term - it doesn't negate the fact that these current characters and story is canon, but the adjective in this use implies historic) characters? Pretty please?

It doesnt imply historic it implies that they are cannon. Also since Disney erased the legends timeline there really isnt a lot of canon to choose from.
  • Neat! I like these additions. Look like fun.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »

It doesnt imply historic it implies that they are cannon. Also since Disney erased the legends timeline there really isnt a lot of canon to choose from.

Well it kinda does, but we'll just agree to disagree on that point - I didn't know that about Disney though, didn't realise they were such onanists.
  • Great kit on new kylo.
    Long live dark tb
  • Soooo... i can assume theres not going to be a grievous and separatist rework anytime soon.
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Soooo... i can assume theres not going to be a grievous and separatist rework anytime soon.

You can assume re-hash of all the characters until we have about 5 each of them... then they may consider actually putting some "new" characters that people want, such as Revan, Malak, Plagueis etc...
  • This is a great release! The characters look fun and bring some nice diversity. When do they drop in game?
    Soooo... i can assume theres not going to be a grievous and separatist rework anytime soon.

Nope, I heard they're just gonna release a new Grievous
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »

You can assume re-hash of all the characters until we have about 5 each of them... then they may consider actually putting some "new" characters that people want, such as Revan, Malak, Plagueis etc...

I think well see revan sooner rather than later.....maybe malak but i wouldnt hold my breath for plagueis.
  • Jamesm wrote: »

I think well see revan sooner rather than later.....maybe malak but i wouldnt hold my breath for plagueis.
    Jamesm wrote: »

I'll take it all back and spend £20 on a pack if they do! That's my promise....
  • With all of these new characters the credit/gear/mod crunch gets worse and worse. When will this be addressed in a meaningful way?

This is the most important question right now.

Yup, the Flaming eyes Grievous from right after he was shot by Kenobi
  • Old foe? Oy.

With all of these new characters the credit/gear/mod crunch gets worse and worse. When will this be addressed in a meaningful way?

I second this. The 100% drop rate on mods helped a lot but we seriously need the gear and zeta grind looked at now. It's crazy that you can drop 240 energy (2 refreshes) and only get <5 pieces of gear you need (~20% success rate)...when you need 50 pieces each for 5+ toons (or get tri-weekly challenge gear or gear you literally have 1000+ pieces of in your raid loot crate). Or have the fleet challenge give you no zetas for days at a time when basically every new or reworked character worth using in some part of the game requires 1-3 zetas.

We desperately need a gear and zeta drop rate rework like with the mods. Also we need some sort of store where we can turn the gear we have 1000s of into a currency (like shard shop, guild store, or fleet currency) that can be used to buy things we actually need. New toons aren't exactly exciting when you're still trying to grind gear for a plethora of characters that have been around for a year or more. Like yay new Kylo, take a number and join the que of characters that need gear.

Yup, the Flaming eyes Grievous from right after he was shot by Kenobi

Pre chest plate crush Grievous
    Grievous with a cape
    and Grievous Unmasked
  • Kylo has 2 ships...Han and Chewie 0. LOL
  • That was obvious but an ok addition. Hope it makes the dark side relevant again. Anyway sounds very nice on raid.
  • Where is the Executioner Stormtrooper and Praetorian Guards?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Totally underwhelmed, please fix TB bugs and other fails.

All this is like throwing shiny baubles on to a half dead Christmas tree.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Where is the Executioner Stormtrooper and Praetorian Guards?

In the be patient box
  • Edward wrote: »
    Movie related characters, maybe we will get a new Capital Ship

I'm hoping for General Organa and the Raddus, myself.
  • DarthR244D wrote: »
    Kylo has 2 ships...Han and Chewie 0. LOL

Plus so many others. Luke... Anakin... etc