First Order Unmasked

Replies

• Viserys wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Where is the Executioner Stormtrooper and Praetorian Guards?

In the be patient box

lol
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Meh. Cool I guess. Prefer more new characters instead of more variations of the same ones already in the game.

Think anyone at CG was brave enough to tell their bosses: "This might be one too many Han Solos"?

rs_500x271-151210142329-500-han-solo-shrug-star-wars-120315.gif

• Gawejn wrote: »
    How do we get him?
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Where do we get him?

Okay then - if I've learned anything, it's that when they release this kind of info about new characters/ships, it's only a matter of 1 to 2 days before the event to earn them is released. We won't be waiting very long to see these new things appear in our game.

And for the record, I've heard these will be Marquee Events.
  • That's what I heard as well. Marquee
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »
    How do we get him?
    Ruivussan wrote: »
    Where do we get him?

Okay then - if I've learned anything, it's that when they release this kind of info about new characters/ships, it's only a matter of 1 to 2 days before the event to earn them is released. We won't be waiting very long to see these new things appear in our game.

And for the record, I've heard these will be Marquee Events.

• MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm loving the new characters, but I will say one thing - if we don't get a General Hux out of this promo cycle, I'm going to want to have a GOOD answer as to why not.

( like, does Domhnall Gleeson have a thing about his likeness being used, kittens even? )
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Good money there is Hux, Executioner, Red Guards, and Snoke coming. Gearing up for TB.
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I'm loving the new characters, but I will say one thing - if we don't get a General Hux out of this promo cycle, I'm going to want to have a GOOD answer as to why not.

• Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    If this will be Marquee events it is very bad. New Kylo could be as reward in an event like Yoda or Palp. Marquee meens six months paywall.
  • DarthR244D wrote: »
    Kylo has 2 ships...Han and Chewie 0. LOL

They need to add Millennium Falcon Han before they add that ship.
    If this will be Marquee events it is very bad. New Kylo could be as reward in an event like Yoda or Palp. Marquee meens six months paywall.

I dont think he warrants a legendary but then again i didnt think bb8 did either.

Raid Han is Falcon Han.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    DarthR244D wrote: »

Raid Han is Falcon Han.

The sarcasm is lost :/

Isn't marquee less? Marquee is paploo, logray, vet smugglers etc etc
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Kylo who is already a great character, except without his mask and new moves... -_-

Still no Jango?

New solo Solo movie coming! mwah haaaah haaaaa
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Wil wrote: »
    Kylo who is already a great character, except without his mask and new moves... -_-

Still no Jango?

...and no Padme, and no Aura Sing and no Bossk and no Ki Adi Mundi and no Shaak Ti and no Embo and no C3PO and no Droidekas and no Captain Panaka and no Zuckuss...and the list goes on.

But at least we have another no-name FO and a 2nd iteration of Kylo...to go with his 2 ships, and 2 Lukes, 2 Leia's, 4 Hans, and 2 Chewbacca's (except the ones that actually piloted the Falcon).

Sometimes I wonder if the developers look at the game at all before "deciding" who to add. :/

I mean, I realize that the game is nothing more than a commercial for the movies, but try to make it a little less obvious. Especially since some of actually pay for this stuff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So much complaining. The movie isn’t even out yo! We’ll get more characters even though there’s also conplaining about too many characters. Let’s chill.

I’m very excited for this Kylo. Looks awesome! And gets me hype for the movie
  • All these duplicates while Jabba sits patiently, waiting to unleash his minions.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Bring on the filler toons for TB I guess
  • Another duplicate and Rey’s Hero’s Journey spoiled the plot for TLJ. We now know she did not go dark side. Good job. Not interested in another Kenner lineup of garbage.
  • Another duplicate and Rey’s Hero’s Journey spoiled the plot for TLJ. We now know she did not go dark side. Good job. Not interested in another Kenner lineup of garbage.

Her journey spoils nothing. She’s been seen in every promo for a year with a lightsaber. We know she meets Luke. That is the moment in her story that we’re getting.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Y’all have been complaining about how hard FO is to farm for the BB8 event but when we get new FO toons (one of which will likely be a really easy farm), its a waste of time and pointless
  • Some people are gonna complain no matter what you do.
  • Wow thats sad...I did not expect that to be the old foe...Kylo seems pretty good, but the FOTP? Inflict defence down? lol this game is going downhill....I will just wait for Rey which basic attack deals stun, daze, defence down, offence up, speed up, speed down, crit up, evasion etc...gonna jump over this rubbish even tho Im number 1 dark side fan :D
  • Jedi Rey and the Unmasked Kylo are plastered all over everything on the planet right now. It really shouldn't be a surprise, it's just marketing.

I went in to AutoZone the other day and there was a display with these two goons advertising jumper cables.
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited November 2017

2 Lukes, 4 Hans, 2 Chewies, and zero ships.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited November 2017

2 Lukes, 4 Hans, 2 Chewies, and zero ships.

To be fair, we do already have 4 X-Wings in the game already, just none that are Luke's. I don't see the lack of his specific X-wing as that big of a deal.

I'd honestly rather see a number of other ships first, like A-wing, Y-wing, Interceptor, etc...
  • Fik
    41 posts Member
    So this new Kylo will be required for new Rey?

She did fight with unmasked Kylo in the movie...
  • The new Kylo looks cool. I'm disappointed with the 2nd character. I'm sure we will get more characters but did we really need another FOTP?
  • Game. Updates says they are working on content for an update... Not today but soon.... Wonder if that is the FO arriving?