First Order Unmasked

Replies

• @CG_Kozispoon, when can we expect the update?
  • Cool new toons! Unmasked Kylo definitely looks like he will be the best tank in the game, passing GK.
  • Weaver9000
    202 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    DojiBrian wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon, when can we expect the update?

She added in this:

NOTE: The Content Update will NOT be released today, but we'll be releasing the Update notes for players to review early, and adding additional bugs as we find them.

Edit: y'all can find the status here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-11-7#latest
  • DojiBrian
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2017

Thanks, I missed that!
  • Fik wrote: »
    So this new Kylo will be required for new Rey?

She did fight with unmasked Kylo in the movie...

If anything unmasked kylo would be be the boss of the final stage with you using finn and rey, where at a certain % hp remaining he gains 100% tm and instakills finn
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    DojiBrian wrote: »

Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)
    Game Update Status: Working on Content Update

NOTE: The Content Update will NOT be released today, but we'll be releasing the Update notes for players to review early, and adding additional bugs as we find them.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Omeah wrote: »
    DarthR244D wrote: »
    Kylo has 2 ships...Han and Chewie 0. LOL

Plus so many others. Luke... Anakin... etc

We have 7 Skywalkers (Anakin, Luke, CLS, Leia, ROLO, Kylo, UM Kylo) and only 2 ships, both of them for Kylo who doesn't even have the Skywalker surname.

P.S.: Vader is not Anakin Skywalker, so he doesn't count

Poetically sure but he's still considered a skywalker.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    3 TFP lol 2 Kylo’s. 10 Hans, who knows how many Luke and Leias. Still no Bossk, still no Jango Fett. Come on. Getting old. At least come out with the new chars. Snoke’s guards, the fo stormtrooper with the half black half white mask, something. Anything other than another of a new char that is already in the game.
  • DojiBrian wrote: »

Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)
    Game Update Status: Working on Content Update

Dig this as well! I think I like this post and getting earlier notes more than unmasked kylo!
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Y’all have been complaining about how hard FO is to farm for the BB8 event but when we get new FO toons (one of which will likely be a really easy farm), its a waste of time and pointless

This is the first thing I thought of!

I only need FOST but might not need the long farm if UMkylo is an easy farm
  • What makes anyone think any of these even might be an easy farm? And if they are it will not be until June 2018
  • If Kylo unmasked is dark side, what about new Rey, they joint hands
  • Wow, the old foe revealing himself is actually a new foe (cmon, we all know which characters are actually old foes....) with literally the mask off.
    How original, but above all... a duplicate. Right. So many interesting and well-developed characters in the SW universe, and we get 72 versions of the same 4 fellas -_-

Anyway, guess it still makes sense to focus on FO since TLJ is coming soon... suppose it’s just me liking more “the old times (republic)” instead of “the new stuff”. At least let’s hope DS will get some fresh and useful synergies.
  • Edward wrote: »
    If Kylo unmasked is dark side, what about new Rey, they joint hands

Or you know.... the trailer could have edited to make you think that.
  • WOW!! That is a Kylo I can get excited about. He is gonna tear up teams alone!

Great work Devs, keep the great new toons coming.
  • Edward wrote: »
    If Kylo unmasked is dark side, what about new Rey, they joint hands

They dont join hands, its a trick. If you watch the trailer closely, when kylo reasches his hand out its a different scene then when rey reaches her hand out. Look at background its two different scenes.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Nobody even uses (or has gotten) the first Kylo Ren ship that came out, and people stopped using the old Kylo Ren. Now we one more of each? Cool. Just sayin :D
  • I think you guys should add two old characters,
    Merumeru: Galactic Rebublic,Healer
    Gungi: Galactic Republic, Jedi, Attacker
  • Well it's kind of hard to get excited about this. Moving along
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    I think you guys should add two old characters,
    Merumeru: Galactic Rebublic,Healer
    Gungi: Galactic Republic, Jedi, Attacker

No, that'll never work....those guys actually have names. Lol. It's got to be "Tie Trooper Super Commando" and "Rebel Jedi Pilot".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Looks like his zeta on leader will address the biggest problem with FO, which is the lack of healing, while still retaining synergy. Good work, CG. I look forward to adding him to my FO team.

YES!! Totally stoked for this update! FO is finally gettin' some love!
  • Its nice to have some darkside love but ...Why is it we keep getting light side legendary events that are free, but when they release a darkside toon the hide them behind a pay wall?
  • I have to say that I know this is a marketing thing and it's about money but honestly you would rather spend time and resources to give us an Unmasked kylo rather than giving us the regularly asked reworks of General Grievous, Anakin and Vader?

I'm not complaining about Ukylo I mean new movie, new characters, makes sense. However I'd be very dissapointed if Ukylo and the new TFP is all we get from FO for this movie and also I wouldn't want this to be an excuse for not giving attention to characters who desperately need reworks.

Lastly, how about giving us helmeted clones now that you are at it? We could get 5 new clones, with masks. Order 66 leader ability giving them bonuses vs Jedi, AAT, ect. Just saying
  • ZyloRen wrote: »
    I have to say that I know this is a marketing thing and it's about money but honestly you would rather spend time and resources to give us an Unmasked kylo rather than giving us the regularly asked reworks of General Grievous, Anakin and Vader?

I'm not complaining about Ukylo I mean new movie, new characters, makes sense. However I'd be very dissapointed if Ukylo and the new TFP is all we get from FO for this movie and also I wouldn't want this to be an excuse for not giving attention to characters who desperately need reworks.

Lastly, how about giving us helmeted clones now that you are at it? We could get 5 new clones, with masks. Order 66 leader ability giving them bonuses vs Jedi, AAT, ect. Just saying

It's all about $$$. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    The last thing they need to worry about right now is a cosmetic change to the clones’ appearance. The absolute last thing.
  • cuyler41 wrote: »
    Its nice to have some darkside love but ...Why is it we keep getting light side legendary events that are free, but when they release a darkside toon the hide them behind a pay wall?

Its not a pay wall. Theres been plenty of LS toons released this way.
  • Wake me when we get a NEW HERO , not a duplicate and a no name
  • GudOLGYn
    129 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    There is going be more from the movie . Has to be . Ukylo and sfp are just the start. I say new phasma the bb9 fo droid the new guards of snoke hux...maybe on him. New rey . Maybe new troopers also. They gotta start somewhere . The movie drops dec 15 so more when that hits theaters. There will be posts about too many toons being dropped next 2 months from movie i bet. Knights of ren. ol luke new disguised finn foo new akbar i mean dude there will be alot from this movie
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    The last thing they need to worry about right now is a cosmetic change to the clones’ appearance. The absolute last thing.

I was talking about new clones, not cosmetic changes.
    GudOLGYn wrote: »
    There is going be more from the movie . Has to be . Ukylo and sfp are just the start. I say new phasma the bb9 fo droid the new guards of snoke hux...maybe on him. New rey . Maybe new troopers also. They gotta start somewhere . The movie drops dec 15 so more when that hits theaters. There will be posts about too many toons being dropped next 2 months from movie i bet.

New rey has already been confirmed