Kylo Ren (Unmasked) - Kit Reveal

13Next

Replies

• Jamesm wrote: »
    Jamesm wrote: »
    If every toon they release affects the meta, that would get exhausting. Not everything has to be arena viable.

I'm confused...are you thinking FO will not be arena viable with this character? Kylo under Kylo lead might as well just come with a skill that says "Immortal unless DN present"

Well see

And they just nerfed old Kylo because it would have been ridiculous lol.
  • Oh yay, they announce a new character that makes my nightsisters obsolete before I’m even finished developing them...
  • Please reconsider the crit damage on Kylo. If he could crit it would make the FO one of the BEST teams in the game.
  • Can you imagine UK (Unmasked Kylo) with Zariss
  • hS_
    55 posts Member
    Of course Kylo will crit cause Advantage is their trademark. Awesome character and awesome that DS gets some love, but is just me or why does it feel this character will only boost Meta teams not FO.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    hS_ wrote: »
    Of course Kylo will crit cause Advantage is their trademark. Awesome character and awesome that DS gets some love, but is just me or why does it feel this character will only boost Meta teams not FO.

If it's a good toon, it will boost meta. It's like that with every good toons. Talzin, CLS, GK, R2, Thrawn, all of them boost meta.

I like this new Kylo. He's balanced, not too OP, not too weak. and he's DS.
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    The 20% tm gain on crit is a bit much, its not very hard to get crit chance up and with the added 30 speed? This is gonna be mad, in other words, this is the simple version of a full res team, what a joke. What are you doing to this game

Yes. If they are very fast they will be way more consistent then a resistance team. Plus with all the adv FO receive from each other it's going to be very good.
  • Pieeater420
    231 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Big clap for jamesm. Couldn’t said it better myself. Yes maybe this wont affect the meta but if tht was their goal then they would need to release new op char ever week. Metas chg like the weather. So all crybabys kitten it up n build a team to compete with current meta or plan ahead n farm for nxt big meta changin release so u will be ready for when current meta chgs.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Yeah another event :*
  • OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • Is there a possibility of getting the Finalizer (Kylo's Star Destroyer) as a capital ship as well? With all the new FO stuff coming out, it seems like we'd get a Capital Ship with the growing First Order Faction.

I'd imagine Hux would be the one who gets that, he was mostly there with Kylo, and it's not like he can get Starkiller Base
  • lol. phsama can get 100% TM from second special, than do first special, get another 50% TM, and shes still COMPLETELY useless.