TB rewards suck

Prev1
6 days, 33 stars, and half of my rewards, literally 3 of 6 stacks of salvage, aren't needed by any of my toons (i.e. no green dot). 1 of the remaining 3 stacks is something I already have hundreds of. What a waste of time.

Make rewards useful again.

Replies

• Didn't need 5 out of 6 - I classify don't need if I already have 2600 pcs of an item... btw......
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I've done the math on this a few times. There is extremely little difference in rewards, I think its one piece of additional salvage per 10 million GP until you get to 40 stars. After 40 stars, it is even worse. My guild achieves 43 stars now. We have added nearly 40 million GP since TB first dropped. Our addition of 40 million GP has netted us an extra 2 stars and an additional 2 pieces of salvage. I don't believe rewards will be reworked again anytime soon. I don't think the last rework did enough. It is burning people out.
  • Agreed. My guild has done 41-42* every TB. Only once a full craft, mostly junk rewards in general every time. It’s getting rather demoralizing to our guild.
  • Agreed - I didn't get a single piece of useful TB gear today.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Agreed. For how much time and effort we put into this, the rewards are really complete junk.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I got like 6k GET good enough for me, at least I get to pick the pieces of gear I buy
  • And then there's the good news: you got to play Hoth Territory Battles! I like seeing how far my teams have progressed. If only I didn't have to wait for P5-6 to find out ...

Can't really complain about the rewards our guild received this time around. About half were useful.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    And then there's the good news: you got to play Hoth Territory Battles! I like seeing how far my teams have progressed. If only I didn't have to wait for P5-6 to find out ...

Can't really complain about the rewards our guild received this time around. About half were useful.

Yeah, nothing says fun like fighting the same 6 waves of enemies 4x/day for 6 days straight.
  • 6 days, 33 stars, and half of my rewards, literally 3 of 6 stacks of salvage, aren't needed by any of my toons (i.e. no green dot). 1 of the remaining 3 stacks is something I already have hundreds of. What a waste of time.

Make rewards useful again.

Agreed, l always fot those shi*** Mk lV that NO ONE needs
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I got like 6k GET good enough for me, at least I get to pick the pieces of gear I buy
    I'm not complaining about the currency reward, that is good, but the gear... gear rewards from TB especially, and each raid ancillary, need a serious going over.
    Meaning about half were not useful, so in reality you only got half the reward deserved for the effort put forth. That would be a fail by about any measuring standard.
  • No fully crafted gear here either but it's cool having 2800 of the Mk 5 computers is helpful. If they had a trade in program similar to the shard shop but you could do it with any piece of gear you felt like, that'd be amazing.
  • TB before last we got 2 sets of MK 4 carbantis... is that a joke? They're only needed 20 times in the game?!?
  • Remove Mk4 Carbanti
  • MasterOneHit
    170 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    TB rewards suck. Always have always will. As you've seen when new raids/game modes happen no need to panic or think you're gonna fall behind stronger guilds because of rewards. Because we all know by now the rewards will suck no matter how you finish. You have a better chance at full pieces finishing lower anyways. Comments that you have a better chance at a fully crafted piece appear to be nothing more than words.
  • Psst. It's about the currency, not so much the gear.
  • Gear Rewards have become a morale drain across the board. The need for mk3 Carbantis, mk5 Stun Guns, and mk3 Stun Cuffs are endless, and yet you are lucky to see those as rewards once a month in any event. The promise devs made over a year ago that rewards will increase as players progress is kinda meaningless when obtaining the above mentioned gear has become such a tedious chore.
  • This game is hell bent on throwing mk 4 carbantis at me in both raids and TB...
  • 42* again and our gear was a joke, again.
  • This game is so incredibly bad on many levels. If it wasn't for the Star Wars nostalgia nobody would play it.
  • More mk 4 Carbantis! Bestest gear ever that like everyone needs am I right, unlike those mk 3 Carbantis that your never EVER have a need for. Well at least they have consistency, gear and drop rates both absolutely suck.
  • Did everyone get mk4 carbanti's this time? Because yeah, we did too. Rewards just aren't up to par for the effort and time spent.
  • And yet more mk 4 carbantis this last TB. Ugh.
  • My favourite reward is when you get the g12 piece that you want, but only 9 of it. Yay, thanks :neutral:
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I simple solution would be a as a reward to let us pick gear pieces or fully crafted. for example.

You finished here, bottom tier, you do not select any pieces all drops are random.
    next tier, pick one set (10 pieces) of slavage for a gear piece,
    next tier pick two (10 piece) sets
    next tier pick two (10 piece) sets and one fully crafted
    next tier pick one (10 piece) set and two fully crafted
    highest tier pick 3 pieces fully crafted.

Cannot double up on fullly crafted pieces.
  • We already get to pick pieces from the guild event shop. Honestly, all the complaints here just com across as greedy. The rewards are fine. They are pretty awesome actually.
  • We already get to pick pieces from the guild event shop. Honestly, all the complaints here just com across as greedy. The rewards are fine. They are pretty awesome actually.

I offered my suggestion due to reading other threads about the absurd drop rate. TB rewards for all the effort seem lack luster to say the least. The above was an off-the-top-of-my-head idea to make more incentive.
  • They are pretty awesome actually.

There's nothing awesome about getting gear you can't use/have hundreds of already.

I offered my suggestion due to reading other threads about the absurd drop rate. TB rewards for all the effort seem lack luster to say the least. The above was an off-the-top-of-my-head idea to make more incentive.

It just don’t understand how they are terrible. It’s the only place you can get G12 gear. If any of it is useless it’s just because it’s too advanced for someone. They will use it eventually. In any decent guild you are going to get enough to 7* a TB store character/ship (obviously not Yoda) in 3 TBs. That’s faster than most farms out there. Plus you get crystals. All for what, 20 minutes a day. This is all great.