Reyia's Diary

Replies

• mUpTgKB.jpg
    FTB
  • Just happy I made it to #1. First time in this position.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Yep the whales are whaling alright. Seeing more and more 7* farmable and non farmable in the top 20. I got knocked back to 30 overnight which is the furthest I have fallen for ages. Got back to 8th though. Wasted 100 crystals trying to get 4th but AI and rng was no good. Long term I am happy to stay top 50 bit will hang onto top 10/20 for add long as I can! FTP represent!!!

@Giodude2000
    Lol the whales will always be whaling! There's always a bigger fish though, so u might see new faces as well. Those who spend can do many more refreshes, unlock hard nodes again to farm certain shards, or flat out buy shards from chromium 8 packs. I haven't yet been knocked back so much, wonder what team are u using? For me I use only one single team- HK47 lead, IG86, IG88, Poe, and GS. 100 crystals?! Luckily for me I don't need to spend any to get at the top. I usually stay at 3-5 so the free 5 battles each day is enough to get back on track. Sometimes RNG isn't good for me too and battles I usually win can result in losses. I would be happy to stay top 50 too! Hopefully the droid meta will be still strong later on. I'm currently farming QGJ but will stop once he's 5* and continue on Poe. I need a strong tank to protect my little weak droids so I think I'll make Poe 7*. IG88 nearly done in arena so I'm considering doing HK47 to 7*. GW is a hard choice, IG86 is nearly finished now and I have a hard time choosing between two- Poggle and Lumi. I need both and they are both useful.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    MetjppM.jpg

Congratulations on achieving rank 1! That's the highest I've seen u at, was it your first time at that rank? Do u have another account or this is your only account?
  • Reyia wrote: »
    MetjppM.jpg

Congratulations on achieving rank 1! That's the highest I've seen u at, was it your first time at that rank? Do u have another account or this is your only account?

This is my only account and it is my first time at that rank. Thanks to Barriss. She seems to do better for me than Phasma.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    mUpTgKB.jpg
    Just happy I made it to #1. First time in this position.

Well done! Hope u stay there till prize giving time! I'm sure that Mol Elizio or Jedai will try to reclaim their places lol.
  • Battle of the women leaders. Lol. Thank you for the congrats!!!
    FTB
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi @Reyia . I am currently running:

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

I am focusing 100% on GS farming to get him 7*. After that will move onto Kylo. Poe has only just come battle ready, before that was using Chewie as my defensive tank to get 1/2 more shots out of GS and QGJ.

My biggest issue seems to be stars and shards. My toons are sitting at 3/4/5 star and I am increasing up against 6/7 star. It's the price you pay for not paying a price!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    MetjppM.jpg

This is my only account and it is my first time at that rank. Thanks to Barriss. She seems to do better for me than Phasma.

Barriss in invaluable for GW at higher levels. In arena though she hits like a wet noodle. She might be good for offense but not defense. Our server is not that competitive so having her in squad is ok but on top servers she has to be synergised with big health heroes such as CT5555.
    Battle of the women leaders. Lol. Thank you for the congrats!!!

Lol you are welcome. Good luck in getting the prize!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

I am focusing 100% on GS farming to get him 7*. After that will move onto Kylo. Poe has only just come battle ready, before that was using Chewie as my defensive tank to get 1/2 more shots out of GS and QGJ.

My biggest issue seems to be stars and shards. My toons are sitting at 3/4/5 star and I am increasing up against 6/7 star. It's the price you pay for not paying a price!

Hi @Giodude2000

What kind of team are u planning on? If u r doing Kylo then it seems like a First Order team. I would suggest concentrate only on one character and 7* that one. Your QGJ and Poe are competing for the same cantina shipments. Phasma and Lumi will be competing for GW tokens.

Looking at your roster ultimately I would do Sid (leader), GS, QGJ, Lumi, and Poe protecting the squishies and exposing enemies. Focus firing on those who are exposed. I would get Poe to 5* first then do QGJ. Lumi all the way to 7*. I have a Phasma team in my main with 7* Phasma, 7* Kylo maxed geared. I'm planning to get 7* GS there and 7* Rey.

So u need to choose which characters to focus on and concentrate on those. Otherwise u will lose to those who 6/7* their toons.
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • I got first.
    FTB
  • hxtKu1Y.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!
    FTB
  • Hi @Reyia . I am currently running:

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

Bro. To be honest I have a 6 star (almost 7 star) Kylo ren and even with my 6 star captain Phasma, he seems to be pretty week. He has a small aoe attack and a big critical attack.....but other than that, he isn't too good of a character. My Jedi team has way better results than using a Phasma team. The Phasma team I have is 6 star Phasma (L), 6 star Kylo, 7 star Leia, 5 star Dooku, and 5 star Lumi. (If I don't take Lumi...I use 7 star Maul). But unfortunately, Phasma Leader ability doesn't trigger very often, so First order isn't a great combo. I am current upgrading my 5 star Tie Fighter to try him out...but I think that First order isn't the big thing to focus on. I would focus on Droid team, Jedi team, or sith Team. Those are where the money is at.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I got first.
    hxtKu1Y.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! So your prize giving time is different from mine. Mine will be in about 6 hrs, at 6 p.m GMT +10 Sydney time.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

Bro. To be honest I have a 6 star (almost 7 star) Kylo ren and even with my 6 star captain Phasma, he seems to be pretty week. He has a small aoe attack and a big critical attack.....but other than that, he isn't too good of a character. My Jedi team has way better results than using a Phasma team. The Phasma team I have is 6 star Phasma (L), 6 star Kylo, 7 star Leia, 5 star Dooku, and 5 star Lumi. (If I don't take Lumi...I use 7 star Maul). But unfortunately, Phasma Leader ability doesn't trigger very often, so First order isn't a great combo. I am current upgrading my 5 star Tie Fighter to try him out...but I think that First order isn't the big thing to focus on. I would focus on Droid team, Jedi team, or sith Team. Those are where the money is at.

Phasma does trigger lots when she's in the opposite team~! I've used a first order team since the beginning on my main as I bought The Force Awakens pack there. It's not too strong, hopefully that will be buffed in the future. Current meta is Speed/Damage so a Jedi team is best followed by Droid team. Jedi team lead by QGJ will go first before any Poe's teams. Lol that's where the money is not at I would say as Jedi/Droid teams are the main F2P teams.

Droid team is fully free: HK47/IG88 in arena, Poe in cantina shipments, IG86/Poggle in GW.
    Jedi team is fully free too: QGJ/Ahsoka/JKG in cantina shipments, JC/Barriss in cantina, Lumi in GW, EK in arena.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @Bryan1986 I fought your team just before for the first time after u changed lead to Barriss. Your Dooku stunned my Poe so I couldn't taunt as first move. My GS was the first to move, one Swarm and your Lumi died. I focussed on your Kit fisto next, he countered many times till he died. The rest was easy and I still had entire team standing till the end.
  • I am close to getting QGJ to 7 stars. Thinking about pairing him with my kit fisto, Lumi, Yoda, and (Leia, Dooku, Barriss, or Secura). Haven't made my mind up on the last one. Lol.
    FTB
  • The best thing about Leia is that she can be added to any team. She is truly a beast and perhaps one of the best Characters in the game. (In my opinion). She usually always does 2-3 critical attacks per turn and she usually always grants 2x critical on every attack she does. So my whole team will have 2x critical for the whole match bc she is always the first to attack. She can make a sith team incredibly strong with heavy AOE attacks and she can make a Jedi team strong by quickly knocking out opponents stoutest heroes (especially healers). She is also a nightmare for Poe or chewy when they buff. As for Phasma team....if she follows and attack, she can usually attack 2 to 3 times and grant critical chance up. Pretty amazing.
    FTB

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

Phasma does trigger lots when she's in the opposite team~! I've used a first order team since the beginning on my main as I bought The Force Awakens pack there. It's not too strong, hopefully that will be buffed in the future. Current meta is Speed/Damage so a Jedi team is best followed by Droid team. Jedi team lead by QGJ will go first before any Poe's teams. Lol that's where the money is not at I would say as Jedi/Droid teams are the main F2P teams.

Droid team is fully free: HK47/IG88 in arena, Poe in cantina shipments, IG86/Poggle in GW.
    Jedi team is fully free too: QGJ/Ahsoka/JKG in cantina shipments, JC/Barriss in cantina, Lumi in GW, EK in arena.

I AGREE THAT PHASMA IS A BEAST ON DEFENSE. I don't know why she doesn't work for me on offense like she does for others on defense. It's crazy!!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I am close to getting QGJ to 7 stars. Thinking about pairing him with my kit fisto, Lumi, Yoda, and (Leia, Dooku, Barriss, or Secura). Haven't made my mind up on the last one. Lol.

It depends on the situation. You could choose one depending on where the meta goes.
    The best thing about Leia is that she can be added to any team. She is truly a beast and perhaps one of the best Characters in the game. (In my opinion). She usually always does 2-3 critical attacks per turn and she usually always grants 2x critical on every attack she does. So my whole team will have 2x critical for the whole match bc she is always the first to attack. She can make a sith team incredibly strong with heavy AOE attacks and she can make a Jedi team strong by quickly knocking out opponents stoutest heroes (especially healers). She is also a nightmare for Poe or chewy when they buff. As for Phasma team....if she follows and attack, she can usually attack 2 to 3 times and grant critical chance up. Pretty amazing.

I have a 5* Leia in my main at level one. Just not enough credits to try out different characters. Not everyone can have her in their team though. A lot of spending is required to get the former to 7*. Might become farm-able in the future just like QGJ.

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

I AGREE THAT PHASMA IS A BEAST ON DEFENSE. I don't know why she doesn't work for me on offense like she does for others on defense. It's crazy!!!!

Maybe a perception issue, we notice the enemies' actions more than our own actions. Or maybe the AI try to compensate by having more procs than a human player.
    I am close to getting QGJ to 7 stars. Thinking about pairing him with my kit fisto, Lumi, Yoda, and (Leia, Dooku, Barriss, or Secura). Haven't made my mind up on the last one. Lol.

It depends on the situation. You could choose one depending on where the meta goes.
    The best thing about Leia is that she can be added to any team. She is truly a beast and perhaps one of the best Characters in the game. (In my opinion). She usually always does 2-3 critical attacks per turn and she usually always grants 2x critical on every attack she does. So my whole team will have 2x critical for the whole match bc she is always the first to attack. She can make a sith team incredibly strong with heavy AOE attacks and she can make a Jedi team strong by quickly knocking out opponents stoutest heroes (especially healers). She is also a nightmare for Poe or chewy when they buff. As for Phasma team....if she follows and attack, she can usually attack 2 to 3 times and grant critical chance up. Pretty amazing.

I have a 5* Leia in my main at level one. Just not enough credits to try out different characters. Not everyone can have her in their team though. A lot of spending is required to get the former to 7*. Might become farm-able in the future just like QGJ.

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

Maybe a perception issue, we notice the enemies' actions more than our own actions. Or maybe the AI try to compensate by having more procs than a human player.

IDK for sure about the perception issue. I have studied closely because watching this has drawn me away from my first order team. And I got lucky and got 6 star Leia in my first pack ever bought. A few more packs and she was 7 stars. She is a good addition.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    16 February 2016

Dear Diary, today's been a relatively quiet day. I decided to gear up QGJ as he's the hottest character right now due to his speed and not because of the size/length of his lightsaber. It seemed that I haven't done dark side hard stages 4 so I proceeded to complete them. The enemies were only around level 39 so my droids made quick work of them through rapid fires and precision strikes under an assassin protocol.

Today's login rewards is 40k credits.
    02LMRED.png

Bounty hunter and AGI gear challenges open today.
    ULrqUNj.png

Dark side hard battles stage 4.
    Yao8xR8.png

Achievement unlocked- Battle Hardened.
    sI3pjrw.png

QGJ gear upgrade to level IV.
    fIPbn2Y.png
    l3eBESk.png

I increased to level 59.
    N8MgqEy.png

Got rank 1 rewards today.
    etxmFG8.png

Today's top 20.
    hsX5nOf.png
    VLxpH8j.png
    hlEaKiV.png
    B9QLKFs.png
    Jn5035g.png
    5a2wJxC.png

Thanks to the rewards from squad arena I was able to purchase quite many shipments.

Achievement unlocked- Smuggler's Run
    PB6jkBQ.png

I saw a video of IG86 critting for 13k+ damage! One day I'll farm up Poggle also to get such crazy attacks.

When IG86 doesn't need an assist :smile:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMcfaFInozQ&t=0m10s

And that concludes day 21 of my adventure in space o:)
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • Great job!!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

IDK for sure about the perception issue. I have studied closely because watching this has drawn me away from my first order team. And I got lucky and got 6 star Leia in my first pack ever bought. A few more packs and she was 7 stars. She is a good addition.

Wow that's some crazy, crazy luck!!! First pack and u get 6* Leia! I had some luck as well in Cad Bane in my main account. One pack I opened had 3 of his full characters!!! They of course converted to shards and now I have a 6* Cad. Need 85 more shards for a 7*.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    16 February 2016

Dear Diary, today's been a relatively quiet day. I decided to gear up QGJ as he's the hottest character right now due to his speed and not because of the size/length of his lightsaber. It seemed that I haven't done dark side hard stages 4 so I proceeded to complete them. The enemies were only around level 39 so my droids made quick work of them through rapid fires and precision strikes under an assassin protocol.

02LMRED.png

ULrqUNj.png

Yao8xR8.png

sI3pjrw.png

fIPbn2Y.png
    l3eBESk.png

I increased to level 59.
    N8MgqEy.png

etxmFG8.png

Today's top 20.
    hsX5nOf.png
    VLxpH8j.png
    hlEaKiV.png
    B9QLKFs.png
    Jn5035g.png
    5a2wJxC.png

Thanks to the rewards from squad arena I was able to purchase quite many shipments.

PB6jkBQ.png

I saw a video of IG86 critting for 13k+ damage! One day I'll farm up Poggle also to get such crazy attacks.

I run droids I switch out Poggle and gs a lot sometimes keep both in with current meta gs Poggle go before Poe depends all 7 * and yea with Poggle buff Ig 88 completely wrecks enemy especially love the Ig 88 aoe hitting all 5 enemy I have seen that at 6k a hit so 30k damage in 1 shot highly recommend . Gs goes to speed 149 which I'm testing now without Poe theory is gs shoots 1st calls droid in assist ways crits which as u know gets them droids rolling will share test with you . I read your post daily enjoy it thnx for sharing 778 -357-635 my Ally code borrow my Poggle test help u decide direction my game name Zhil Axfow. I compete for 1 everyday very competitive shard average power 27k won 1st 4 times this week and has been chore doing speed leader fixed in arena makes it tough at moment for droids but with Poggle lead gs ig88 Ig 86 lumi sometimes dookoo I'm getting it done against the qui gon teams I typically shoot 2 times with dookoo 3 times if rng gods like me getting Poggle lets u have some choices is what I'm getting at which in this game off ever changing metas is needed. Sorry for long post hope helpful again add me so u can test abit if u want
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Wow last time I quote anything sorry that was terrible lol
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    17 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been a massive gear farming one!! I've endlessly SIMed my way through the various missions to collect gear for Poe, GS, IG88, IG86, and QGJ. It's so hard to gather 20 materials just for one piece, and certain gear needs 2 of that piece which means 40 in total. I immediately noticed a big damage increase across every battle. Gear matters.

Today's login rewards is 60 crystals.
    m3e8zjh.png

Poe's gear farm.
    rb75QZq.png
    EK7uStc.png
    hK8sn9P.png

Poe's ready for gear VIII. It's not poessible right now to use those gear as lvl 59 is too low.
    DNmEQPH.png

IG88's gear farm.
    MAXQMER.png
    x9ksr6h.png
    McciQ5X.png

Completed GW quite easily.
    MZuTLAq.png
    e8tXMeg.png

Restarted GW.
    i9831Jn.png

Finished this GW too.
    8suCJq3.png
    W23EhKG.png

Got enough tier III purple ability mats and upgraded GS's swarm ability.
    6sNjEGl.png
    g3CurUj.png

Sexy 50% offense buff on GS.
    X4w6Qbj.png

Today's challenges included the ability mats one. Great for improving toons.
    FYOV2dh.png

Upgrade QGJ to gear V.
    VSylv0y.png
    BnT02oo.png

Just discovered another Rey's farming spot.
    oAZYx1B.png

Using the mats I've obtained in the challenges I've upgraded IG86's tactics.
    tePv1yI.png
    FtzCvzu.png

IG88's gear GPS online. Targets acquired. Proceeding to extraction.
    nk3e2KB.png
    oHwVZ8j.png
    Sorry Chewie this gear ain't for u. Ain't nobody got time for that.
    OhksnWi.png
    cum1BRb.png

Got rank 2 rewards today.
    oC6G1Gf.png

Today's top 20.
    KqdpmAf.png
    g0gnwRc.png
    j7GaJfn.png
    coYUsGU.png
    HKqduQX.png
    uIxpN26.png

I leveled to 60!
    WwoU9Lt.png

Achievement unlocked- Feel the Force. Hmmm... I'm feeling the Force. It's growing strong. In me.
    oj9MbJ6.png

Qgb4jAI.png?1

And that concludes day 22 of my adventure in space o:)

Phasma ( L )
    Sid
    GS
    QGJ
    Poe

Roster details:

URVN9Xz.png

Wow that's some crazy, crazy luck!!! First pack and u get 6* Leia! I had some luck as well in Cad Bane in my main account. One pack I opened had 3 of his full characters!!! They of course converted to shards and now I have a 6* Cad. Need 85 more shards for a 7*.

Yeah. During the same 4 packs to get my 7 star Leia....I got a 7 star Cad Bane. And a 6 star kit fisto and Mual. Which are both 7 star now too. Good luck with the packs so far.....
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    16 February 2016

02LMRED.png

ULrqUNj.png

Yao8xR8.png

sI3pjrw.png

fIPbn2Y.png
    l3eBESk.png

I increased to level 59.
    N8MgqEy.png

etxmFG8.png

Today's top 20.
    hsX5nOf.png
    VLxpH8j.png
    hlEaKiV.png
    B9QLKFs.png
    Jn5035g.png
    5a2wJxC.png

PB6jkBQ.png

I run droids I switch out Poggle and gs a lot sometimes keep both in with current meta gs Poggle go before Poe depends all 7 * and yea with Poggle buff Ig 88 completely wrecks enemy especially love the Ig 88 aoe hitting all 5 enemy I have seen that at 6k a hit so 30k damage in 1 shot highly recommend . Gs goes to speed 149 which I'm testing now without Poe theory is gs shoots 1st calls droid in assist ways crits which as u know gets them droids rolling will share test with you . I read your post daily enjoy it thnx for sharing 778 -357-635 my Ally code borrow my Poggle test help u decide direction my game name Zhil Axfow. I compete for 1 everyday very competitive shard average power 27k won 1st 4 times this week and has been chore doing speed leader fixed in arena makes it tough at moment for droids but with Poggle lead gs ig88 Ig 86 lumi sometimes dookoo I'm getting it done against the qui gon teams I typically shoot 2 times with dookoo 3 times if rng gods like me getting Poggle lets u have some choices is what I'm getting at which in this game off ever changing metas is needed. Sorry for long post hope helpful again add me so u can test abit if u want

Hey @Jabba

I've sent u a request. Wow that's some really crazy damage output there!! Sure, tell us the results of your tests, I'm eager to know how it goes. I don't have a Poggle yet so I have to do with what I have but my next GW farm will be either Poggle or Lumi. I'll decide then. Thanks for reading, glad to hear u enjoy it! I want to test out teams too but with limited crystals can't do many at once. Once my main team is 7* then I can go out and test out Lumi, Dooku, and other combos.
    Jabba wrote: »
    Wow last time I quote anything sorry that was terrible lol

LOL first time someone quoted my post. The whole thread with pics went on haha :D
    @Bryan1986 I fought your team just before for the first time after u changed lead to Barriss. Your Dooku stunned my Poe so I couldn't taunt as first move. My GS was the first to move, one Swarm and your Lumi died. I focussed on your Kit fisto next, he countered many times till he died. The rest was easy and I still had entire team standing till the end.

I attacked your droid team today to see if I could beat it. (When I was still rank 1) and I couldn't beat it. Great synergy you have there.
    FTB