Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Spaceballs Guild is looking for a few more members interested in gong to plaid and earning Kenobi and ROLO shards. We are sitting at 75M GP with 47/50 and get a minimum of 30 stars in each TB (32 is our PR). We run Heroic Rancor 3x per week (FFA 1700 EDT, 0 damage period for ~12 hours prior) and HAAT 2x per week (p1 start 1100 EDT, p2/3 starts 1700 EDT, p4 starts 1100 EDT the following day).

Only request is to do your best to hit 600 tickets so that we can keep raiding, we average around 27.5k per day and are climbing (not super strict on tracking tickets, life happens). Otherwise, just be respectful, be helpful, and have fun.

Ideal candidates are level 85 with 1M+ GP and HAAT/TB squads, but not required.

Pay is 12 Kanobi shards a week, 15+ ROLO shards per TB, and the amount of Raid Han shards depends upon experience.

Contact me on Discord @ Barf#5698
  • Trombone2143
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Are you looking for a new guild well we are XxmandalorianhuntersxX we are a fun loyal and friendly guild and we want new players to help us grow! If you are interested or just want to check us out join our discussion on Discord https://discord.gg/jevQyD or you can add me as an ally 357-674-886
    Post edited by Trombone2143 on
  • **N∆K£D WØØKi£ ∆RMY**
    83M GP / 32 Stars on TB

discord: https://discord.gg/Gsr9cVV

Looking to bring in some new blood.  Small group or solo recruit possibilities.  We have a couple spot to fill for the next round of TB!

We are pretty laid back and try to keep the game fun for everyone.  All that we ask is that you participate.  You know, get your 600's, do your dailies, Follow raid and TB instructions.

About Us:
    •    Heroic Pit - 3 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sun 3pm EST, Tues 3pm EST & Fri 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  No pre-logging and no posting for at least 10 minutes. One team only.
    •    Heroic Tank - 2 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sat 3pm EST, Wed 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  We have this on farm and it last around an hour.
    •    GP- ~83M - A large number of us have CLS, CHS and the Hoth Bros. ready for TB.

What We Need:
    •    GP: ~1.5M minimum (Lower GP/heavy Rebels rosters will be considered)
    •    Be active on Discord
    •    Daily 600 tickets
    •    A SWGOH.gg account
    •    Viable, or in progress work on Rebel teams.  Specifically CLS, CHS, Hoth Bros and Phoenix.  Strong Resistance and Rogue One squads a plus.

Tag slowkiller or Naimad in the 'looking for guild' discord channel, and one of us will will message you.
  • Jarge_Keeug_SGL
    11 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Come grow with "Carbanti" recruiting all player levels~

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/PbFrDVp
    Post edited by Jarge_Keeug_SGL on
  • Hi everyone my name is Appo CC 1119 i am an officer for my guild named The Grey Order we are looking for active players we have 3 members lvl 75,70,and 50, we believe in working as a team and simply ask that you participate. We are more then fare we ask that you are at least lvl 30 and will reward officer positions too those who help the guild as a whole, we believe on having fun need a guild raid no problem what ever star raid you need you will get, lets bring peace too the galaxy for good. Facebook is an option for strategy but we can work out the communication that fits you best. I cant wait too grow as a team and may the force be with you.
  • Emerus
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Forums

A couple of days before next TB and TW, Force warriors, join a winning guild!

EmerusEmerus
    November 1 edited December 5 in Guilds and Recruitment
    Obi Force Warriors is looking for great, fun, active players!

Guild Name: Obi Force Warriors
    Guild Master: SebastianSith
    Members: Philippines, SEA, USA, AUS
    Players: 34/50, level 80-85
    Timezone: PHT (UTC+08:00) / Reset 6:30PM PHT / Raid Time 9PM PHT
    GP: 29.5M
    TB: LS - 13, DS - 16
    TW: 1st TW - WIN! Against a 33M guild. Cleared 8 enemy sections(only two remained) without any sections from us being cleared/destroyed. 2nd TW - WIN! Against a 50/50 member guild. Destroyed all enemy sections while half of our sections(5 sections) still intact!

If you join us, you'll be with/getting:
    - A friendly, fun and helpful semi-casual semi serious guild with a mix of dedicated and semicasual members.
    - A high morale group since we've won 2 of the TWs.
    - Raid Han shards (doing 2-3 times Hancor with 24hour 0 damage rule) per week
    - NAAT(close to HAAT, even closer if you join us)(FFA as soon as launched) per week.

Looking for friendly, coordinated/rule-follower, active players that are willing to offer assistance and help on squad-building, TB and TW, mods, combat strategies, etc.
    The main goal of the guild right now is to add people to the core group who are dedicated in TW and finally start HAAT, and improve in TB and everyone is prepping up for it.

Requirements:
    Line Chat App
    Swgoh.gg account
    Positive attitude towards guild and mates
    500 daily ticket (600 preferred)
    Minimum of 700k (preferred)
    Level 85 (preferred)

For those interested in joining us, you can send me a message here or you may contact me on Line app chat at emerus17 for further information.

Hope to see you in the holotable!
    Thank you!
    Post edited by Emerus on
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Hello,

My guild, Sentinels of the Force [39/50 17.4M GP] is looking for new members who can contribute to the HPit Raid and want to work together to build teams for the HAAT Raid phases. We are doing our first HPit Raid as I type this and it looks as if we are barely going to complete it, or come up JUST short (like by a few hundred thousand points at most...) so we are looking for a few great teammates to help push us over that hill!

I like to think that Sentinels of the Force is very different from a lot of guilds. We are some very experienced players that love helping level 65’s develop their accounts and we have the members to help them do it the right way. We pride ourselves on being close and helpful to each other and we really want to bring in more members that value that as well as loyalty. We want to get to the end-game material together, rather than building up and then splitting when we can all go join a HAAT guild. I think that’s what makes us such a great group.
    Feel free to reach out to me if this is something that interests you!

Ally Code: 552-456-477
    Discord ID: EZC69#8988
    Line ID: easyc00
  • Sang
    31 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    S
    Post edited by Sang on
  • TR Consortium is looking for 5-8 new members!

We are a heavy, casual guild (kinda like upper middle class).

We don't expect perfection but we do expect progress.

Expectations are reasonable:
    -Active daily
    -Participate in all TB stages of course
    -500-600 daily raid tickets. (we usually hit tier vi everyday)
    -Rancor raid: 0 dmg in first 24 hours, One team after that until Phase 4. We want as many guild mates to participate in raids so as to receive reward.
    -Tank raid: anything goes! (usually start in at beginning of new day, 1am depending on your time zone, but most of us don't attack until much later.)
    We usually get about 25-29 TB stars, with 42 members.

Ally code: 484-792-697

Guild is currently open to join.
  • Fun and Friendly Guild - T7 Rancor - T6 Tank - 17 TB Stars

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. We do tier 7 Rancor, tier 6 Tank, and 15+ stars on Territory Battles.

Rancor Rules:

- We have a rotation for members to clear the pigs right away.

- The first 24 hours everyone does 0 damage to rancor.

- At the 24 hour mark Rancor is free for anyone to attack.

Tank Rules:

- Free for all. Do as much damage as you can.

Territory Battles:

- Follow guild chat instructions on where to hit and which platoons to donate to.

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Our Discord channel. https://discord.gg/RBWHyuQ

Happy Hunting!
  • LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup we are already linked to a Heroic Guild for advancement)
    All levels and experience welcome.
    LP Padawans League is a casual guild currently working to getting people of all lvls and experience rdy for end game content. We are a secondary Guild for Lifetime Power and as spots open for Lifetime Power Heroic guild you will have first dibs if openings are available.
    We are an EST guild.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is highly recommended for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players.
    - Currently no roster requirements (however having at least 1 7* character is recommended as we are running heroic pit raids)
    - Currently no ticket requirements (although the more you can contribute the more raids we can run)
    Current Raid schedule:
    We are currently running one Heroic Rancor Pit raid every week but will change as tickets contribution and membership increases.
    We Currently have 27 active members an 19.6 mil GP we are completing Heroic Pit with the help of our parent guild Lifetime Power for now but working to soon be able to complete this on our own. We love to help out with questions and strategy and would love to have you join our guild family.
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response
    Lineid: telperien2016
  • 1 Spot Left!!! New HAAT Guild:)
    Guild Name: OB 1 More Round
    Members: 49/50 USA, Canada, Europe, Asia & Mexico
    Levels: 70-85 Welcome!
    Timezone: EST
    Territory Battles: 20 Stars
    Heroic Tank Raid (Just beat for the first time:)
    Heroic Rancor (3 times a week)
    Top 2000 Guild!
    Guild GP: 39 Million
    Last Inactive: Everyone less than 2 days

Rulez:
    1. We have a 24 hour 0 damage place holder on beating the rancor so everyone can get credit and rewards.
    2. If you have a 7 star Raid Han, do 0 damage place holder so other guild members can get him faster!

Why Hello There!
    Looking for a friendly low stress guild that gets you those Han Solo shards 3 times a week? Want to throw a few drinks back while working on your HAAT team? Well look no further! OB 1 More Round is a US EST reset guild, but all nations are welcomed!

We just made the leap to beating HAAT raids so get in on the ground floor!!

We know there are other obligations in life (like drinking) so we just ask to try to play when you can and have fun on the chat!

Message me if interested (we only have 1 spot open). Line app is required, but we have both a strategy and casual thread so revel in attack plans or get schnockered in the Keg party that is the Casual Lounge!

May the Buzz be with you!
    Ally code: 898224215
    Line ID: hendrix9
  • Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 40 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment. Level 85 only please. We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Revanchist_116
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi guys,

3 spaces available in our 65k GP guild!!!!!!!!

Members mainly UK and US based, very active and friendly guild community.

HAAT completed 3 times per week
    Heroic Pit completed 3 times per week
    27 stars in most recent TB

No roster requirements, only ask you follow guild rules of 0 damage for first 24 hours during raids, generate 600 daily tickets and contribute towards TB goals.
    swgoh account and discord chat preferable, but not a requirement

Our guild is friendly and always ready to help with any issues/advice you need, will help you unlock both General Kenobi and Han Solo, we also understand that you may have other commitments so don’t expect you to be glued to the game ;)

PM me if your interested, only a few spots left. Hope to hear from you holo table heroes and may the force be with you!!!!
  • YourDudeness
    73 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Brand New guild Holy Wars Jedha's Forsaken. Part of the Holy Alliance of Guilds.

We will serve as the training ground for promotion into the HAAT, 32 Star and growing main guild Holy Wars.

We will be Heroic Pit only but welcoming all talent levels that have the desire to succeed in the game and consistently improve.

600 raid tickets daily is a must. More tickets, more raids. More raids, more gear, resources, to improve your roster.

We do ask that you join Line as it will be the main source of communication and a better overall tool for coaching and giving directions.

Mine Line ID is GuyFawkesGOH - Ally Code 266-776-126
    My First Officer is R.R.

We will be happy to answer any and all questions.
    Post edited by YourDudeness on
  • OrderOfNihilus is a new guild recruiting any active players that either have or are willing to get the line app. The guild was just started but capable of completing tier 7 rancor raids (as tickets are produced). We are looking for anyone who is willing to learn from our experience (I'm a top 50 arena player with a lot of HAAT experience and very familiar with TB and have friends of similar experience joining)
    There is no expectation to spend in this guild as I am a free to play player myself. All we ask is you have a willingness to learn and we will take you to new heights as a F2P player.
    Feel free to add and message me on Line (messaging app we use) my I.D. is sov_fail
  • Ando's stolen kills
    Casual but committed guild (Mostly EST) looking to add a few more members of any level. (Current average level 75) hoping to get members over level 65 so they can help us progress in Territory Battle.
    We are currently running Rancor 6 and Normal Tank.
    If you're looking for a more casual guild who is passionate about this game, but also understands that life comes first come join us.
    Message me on Discord if you are interested in joining AndoJerkFace#2610 Ally code : 168-959-169
  • Sand People Revenge
    We are a new guild from the back of our higher guild (Sand People) which has 91GP with mid 37 stars. We are wanting players that understand that the game is just a game and RL comes first.
    All we ask is that you have loads of bants with the rest of SPR and SP.
    If you have a smaller guild or want to be part of a bigger family with no alliances to answer to, either drop me a line here or over Discord @CMS#3151
    Discord ID - CMS#3151
    GL of Sand People Revenge
  • 50 Shades of R3Y is currently at its maximum for players and doing T7 Rancor and constant regular Tank Raids.

We have started a feeder guild called 50 Shades of R3Y 2. Currently there are no requirements to join the feeder guild except that you be level 65. The guild master is Mazrail. You can send him an ally request at 851-971-748. Players who perform well once they get closer to level 85 and get over 600 GP will have priority to join our main guild in the future.
  • New guild looking for active players. Friendly group of guys with a lot of knowledge and are willing to help out whenever needed
    Not very strict,but we do ask that you do your part
    Guild name: Sheevandtheboys
    Leader: DarthLongRod
    Ally code: 871-464-653
    Once we have enough memebers
    Rancor: 24 hour 0 damage reg
    Haat: FFA
    We use Discord to chat outside of the game
    My discord id: DLR#8282
    1 mil+ gp is prefered but not required
    Any questions,get ahold of me on discord or add me in game and I’ll send you an invite
  • Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 3 openings

We are looking for active SWGOH players (min 1M GP) seeking a guild that is willing to offer guidance on squads, mods to boost your HAAT score and combat mission completions. We are very much a community which interact and help one another out and understand the balance between Work/Life/Game. Our independent guild is mostly a U.S. based guild with a mix of FTP/PTP players and even some avid Star Wars buffs. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, looking for players to increase our stars (27 stars last round) in Territory Battles with Hoth, Rouge One, and Phoenix toons already in progress.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), join discord, and participate in T-Battles. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor - first 24 hours 0-damage rule on a rotating schedule to accommodate the variety of time zones
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank - first 24 hours 0-damage rule. Alternating schedule that rotates every other week.

Week 1:
    • Tues launch 10PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 11AM Eastern

Week 2:
    • Tues launch 6PM Eastern
    • Fri launch 3PM Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • supersic18
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Phoenixfromtheflames looking for active players to join us!

We are looking for active players that would like to benefits from experienced, high level players! We do a Heroic Rancor 2/3 times a week and are well on our way to a a HAAT so experienced players welcome to join!

Our only rules are active on chat, 0 damage first 24 hours on both raids and active contribution to TB.

So if you're:</br>Level 85
    Active player
    Collect 600 raid tickets a day
    Love a chat!

Then this is the guild for you.

As well as everything else with have a Discord channel open, are an excellent guild for daily active casual gamers that pull their weight and have a great donation record. There's nowhere else you'd rather be - trust me!

My ally code is: 978-328-189
  • Phoenixfromtheflames are recruiting now and we want you!

Looking for active players who put in their 600 raid tickets a day, we're a laid back guild that has some extremely experienced players. If you're looking for a bunch of active players who can show you the way while donating a whole bunch of gear then it looks like you've hit the jackpot.

So if you are:
    - Level 85
    - Daily active player
    - 600 raid tickets a day
    - Looking for a good playing environment
    Then we are the guild for you!

Our rules are:
    - 0 damage first 24 hours on both raids
    - Active chatters!
    - Pull your weight in TB

We run a Heroic pit 2/3 times a week and are well on our way to a HAAT.

Don't delay, apply today!

My ally code is: 978-328-189
  • Someone Else's Problem a new guild is now recruiting currently 10/50. We are a CST based guild and are looking for players level range 70-85 with a GP of 300,000+ but are flexible if you will be active and always looking to improve. We are aiming to do heroic Rancor and nAAT with the primary focus on starting and completing hAAT as soon as possible. Rancor will be done 3x a week we have a zero damage rule for the first 24hrs so people can get on the scoreboard than free for all after the 24hrs since launch. nAAT is free for all as soon as its launched. TB we will try to complete as much as possible on the first done and gauge our progress from there. We require 600 done daily but are flexible as we know real life comes first as long as you give a warning you will be ok. Help is always provided for Rancor, AAT, TB, GW, Ships or Arena. I am an experienced player who comes from a guild completing 40+ stars on TB and provide help whenever needed.

DIscord is our primary method of chat all instructions will be given from there. If you are interested please PM me here but i prefer on DIscord: Dread#0164
  • The Direwolf is recruiting GP 1M+ for our crew. A mostly US based team with members in Europe, Australia, and Korea.

HPit and Normal AAT - we're building squads to take us up to HAAT
    Raids go at 6:30 PST/9:30 EST
    24 hr 0 damage on HPit
    FFA on NAAT

26*s in the most recent TB and working our way to 30!

600 tix and daily guild activity is expected, but we know you have a life outside your device too.

https://swgoh.gg/u/paradoxoftruth/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23034/the-direwolf/

Find me here, on Line (ID paradoxoftruth), or in game ally code 747-353-385
  • Looking for a semi serious but still fun guild that talks strategies and helps each other out regularly?

Your are welcome to join us in Driven, we raid Heroic Pit and Normal AAT. We have a 24 hour no damage rule to allow everyone a shot at getting on the scoreboard regardless of their time zone. Raids are launched at 6:30 pm Pacific Time/9:30pm EST.

We have room for 3 players currently.

My Ally Code is 874-385-234

We use the Line app for outside of game communications my ID is SentiaDementia

Message me on the forums, contact me on Line or send me an ally invite in game if you'd like to join us.

We do require players to stay active but I don't kick people out unless they miss more than a week without notice.

Thanks
    ~Sentia
  • Muad_Dib
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    UPDATE: ****Thanks for the interest. Jedah Scoundrels has merged with another guild.****

Are you looking for an active, friendly and helpful guild. Check out Jedah Scoundrels!

We are a new guild with a base of experienced players looking for active players of all levels. We currently have 10/50 members and are seeking more. We came from another guild completing nAAT and Heroic Pit. Our guild is looking to get back to that level and eventually start completing HAAT.

We only have a couple of rules. Be courteous and stay active. Your goal should be 600 tix daily or as close to that as you can get.

My SWOGG Ally code is 739-321-683 (Muad'Dib). Send me an ally request or search for our guild. Join us, level up and have fun!
    Post edited by Muad_Dib on