First Order Unmasked

Replies

• I love the new toons and ships, but I have to say I'm disappointed with the ship's markees not awarding ship credits. Don't know if everyone has the same credit shortage I do (because I have to lvl up Thrawn's capital and tie Reaper, plus star up other ships), but we don't have any ship credit heist, and not receiving ship credits in a ship event seems odd and disappointing.

Aside from that, I really loved the new Kylo kit and his ship, which is awesome in design and kit.
  • OMG it is so cool to have Marilyn Manson in the game
    33d1e73dfee5a13811fb0e24c3b44e2b--marilyn-manson-tattoo-idol.jpg
    PS: Who the hell is Kylo?!?
    :D
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Must admit... KRU is the first toon I consider whaling...
    DarthR244D wrote: »
    Kylo has 2 ships...Han and Chewie 0. LOL

But at least you have 4 hans.
  • Krjstoff wrote: »

But they still wait a taxy cause they want pass Kessel arc for 9 parsec 200$
  • ott0bot wrote: »
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    So... Is no one going to talk about New Kylo causing them to..... Change.... Old Kylo's lash out ability?

People have talked about it. Helped some, hurt some. Someone even did the math. Isnt as bad as you may think, and can be better than the original.

It helps in several ways. Most notably: no bonus effect is triggered when attacking squads with Barris, Rex, or Biggs. I tend not to used it so i don’t actually help my opponent. Plus now you can boost Kylos crit damage and increase the attack by double or more (mine gets a 91% boost in damage after some mod tweaking).

It’s just meant to not give him 100% TM with KUM’s (urmmm) leader ability especially since he’ll have advantage quite often. My take away is that Phasma can still do that, then use his special to 50% and advantage all toons, then they get TM for crits....could really ramp up the TM gain especially if all FO toons are 200 speed or so.

All of this...except Phasma is a "her". ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So how are these guys going to be farmable later? If they will be on hard nodes, or cantina or something in a few months I’d buy the 20 dollar pack.

If they are a wicket/talzin type mess I’ll skip paying or if they don’t tell us either way I’ll also skip.
  • DzemZeSwini
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    edit: corrected below
  • PSA: The threads discussing the marquee event releasing FOSFTP and ship at 2 star and not 3 star were just deleted, not moved.

Actually they just were merged into the mega.....
  • Ah didn't see that. thanks.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Lets go with KRU
  • ^ I like UMK
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ott0bot wrote: »
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    So... Is no one going to talk about New Kylo causing them to..... Change.... Old Kylo's lash out ability?

People have talked about it. Helped some, hurt some. Someone even did the math. Isnt as bad as you may think, and can be better than the original.

It helps in several ways. Most notably: no bonus effect is triggered when attacking squads with Barris, Rex, or Biggs. I tend not to used it so i don’t actually help my opponent. Plus now you can boost Kylos crit damage and increase the attack by double or more (mine gets a 91% boost in damage after some mod tweaking).

It’s just meant to not give him 100% TM with KUM’s (urmmm) leader ability especially since he’ll have advantage quite often. My take away is that Phasma can still do that, then use his special to 50% and advantage all toons, then they get TM for crits....could really ramp up the TM gain especially if all FO toons are 200 speed or so.

All of this...except Phasma is a "her". ;)

Haha. yep. missed that one!

It worked just like i though during the event. She basically had close to 3 turns in a row every 3 turns (on the bonus tier...the others got cleared in 2 turns max). I’d love to have a maxed out KRU, his stun, health gain, and taunt are great for FO. Now if I only had a trust fund....
  • So... Is no one going to talk about New Kylo causing them to..... Change.... Old Kylo's lash out ability?

Offense mods were always better on him, this just helps those that preferred offense over CC/CD.
    But CC/CD is bad because he doesnt have a good base CC in the first place. No complaints here.
  • Is it worth buying? Many times in the past the odds of getting anything other than the minimum is ridiculously small, but they have the occasional pack that has reasonable odds of getting more than the min. Is this one of the bad ones or one of the good ones? Has anyone purchased it yet? More than one? What were your results?
  • So... Is no one going to talk about New Kylo causing them to..... Change.... Old Kylo's lash out ability?

Jonais wrote: »
    Is it worth buying? Many times in the past the odds of getting anything other than the minimum is ridiculously small, but they have the occasional pack that has reasonable odds of getting more than the min. Is this one of the bad ones or one of the good ones? Has anyone purchased it yet? More than one? What were your results?

Purchased a couple. 7's across the board. Not a special pack odds wise .
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Purchased a couple. 7's across the board. Not a special pack odds wise .
    If you mean what I think you mean, you misunderstand gambling and odds. They haven't released any rng packs with any better or worse odds than when they first did it with fulcrum, to my knowledge.
  • I've only bought 3 of those packs before. 1 for Vet Han Solo, 1 for Vet Chewy, and 1 for someone else I forget.

However I've only ever had 7 shards in each. A waste of time and crystals if you ask me, better just buying the 3 shards for 150, when they show up in shipments!
  • He should henceforth be known as KRUM. Yes, I know unmasked is one word but KRUM just sounds better than KRU. Don't @ me, lol.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Or you could just take the extra two seconds to type out Kylo Ren Unmasked.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • KRUM is good
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Soooo... i can assume theres not going to be a grievous and separatist rework anytime soon.

Nope, I heard they're just gonna release a new Grievous

and he only unlocks with a 7* team of the old Grievous, Nute, dooku, ventress, poggle :D
  • KRUM is good
    This wins IMO
  • More characters the merrier. Keep the options coming. He's looking pretty good, not sure where he'll end up but so far I like him. Hope Bossk, Bib Fortuna and some of the other iconic rebel pilots are on the way sometime soon!
  • Krjstoff wrote: »

16bbae4fb980d293b4e904d466ad7b8b66eba533_hq.jpg
  • Glad to see Kylo’s spine finally fixed.

Who knew removing the mask made him all non-bendy/hunchback.
  • ??
    What was fixed?
    What was wrong with Kylo?
  • Must have been a heavy *expletive* mask, lol
  • Must have been a heavy *expletive* mask, lol
    Helmet made out of magnets

• Magmets? How do they work?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.