Old Ben or ST Han for arena?

I'm currently running Wedge (L), Biggs, StHan, DN, and R2 in arena (Wiggs and StHan are g11, R2 is g10, DN is g9). I typically land around ranks 150–100.

(For reference, here's the rest of my available roster—sadly, no CLS, Thrawn, GK, zBarriss: https://swgoh.gg/u/gufu21/)

I'm wondering if at this point Old Ben would be a better choice than St Han?

What are you thoughts between the two?

Replies

• Options
    They are both equally not the best.
    I hear you can take old ben farther with a zeta, but i wouldnt gear up your old ben, since your st han is already g11.

GK or baze are your goal.
  • Options
    Mobewan wrote: »
    They are both equally not the best.
    I hear you can take old ben farther with a zeta, but i wouldnt gear up your old ben, since your st han is already g11.

GK or baze are your goal.

Well, I'm a LONG way from either of those.

Side question: can you run Baze well without Chirrut?
  • Options
    I would say yes, probably better than st han or old ben.
    He would get a taunt at the beginning, and any time you kill an opponent
  • Options
    When i see a Baze without chirrut i know it will be a so easy fight... Without chirrut cleansing baze and making him taunt constantly baze is not that good... Just as StHan but with a 1 turn pretaunt instead of TM manipulation.

I feel OB far better than stHan in arena and they bot better than an alone Baze... The problem about Baze is that u need 2 spots in ur team to put them both, if u can sacrifice another character then chirrut/baze would be so good, if not then OB is (imo) ur best choice if u dont have GK

Imo GK>OB>chaze>StHan>baze(alone)
  • Options
    Hmm. This is making me think. Maybe with OB, the ability block can do part of what I'm getting from DN. Maybe if I go for OB, a Leia could work instead of DN? (Though DN and R2 are pretty much the only meta toons I have right now.)
  • Options
    Using a leia a bit slower than R2 would give u a nice Damage bump... But it leaves u without a single dispeller... And it could hurt u :S

Chirrut+baze gives u dispel, cleanse, good dps, a lot of taunts and heal

OB+nihilus gives u dispel, anihilate, CD reduction, ability block, power reduction and TM manipulation

They both seems pretty similar to me... Both offer good defensive skills, and good damage (nihilus dont give pure damage, just anihilate xD)...

Just try them and decide, u have 5 fights a day, try both setups (and even the leia one) and make sure u leave ur best geared team at the 5th battle to dont fall so much overnight... Then decide and start gearing the ones u feel better xD

I cant say it for sure cuz im in a old shard surrounded by GK/Zarris and CLS team everywere... I find OB very valuable in my scenario, but who knows on yours?