First Order Unmasked

1234568Next

Replies

• NicWester wrote: »
    Magmets? How do they work?

Don't listen to the scientists they lie!
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    MobileGamer put the new Kylo to the test in the Arena...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W-LHZsYH-6o
  • MobileGamer put the new Kylo to the test in the Arena...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W-LHZsYH-6o

The most sad part of that is how the top characters are all pretty much exclusive to a very few and that those characters are the best in arena, pve, raids etc etc.

Everytime i think this game might have taken a turn for the better a few second of onlybigguildscanhaveme raid chars and the unbalance that is cls brings me back to reality.
  • That's a pretty hilarious video.

CLS is the Episode 5 Luke? Right? I mean judging by his attire. When is Vader's rework because I'm pretty sure he left Luke one handed and wrecked at the end of that one.
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    That's a pretty hilarious video.

CLS is the Episode 5 Luke? Right? I mean judging by his attire. When is Vader's rework because I'm pretty sure he left Luke one handed and wrecked at the end of that one.

atleast Vader has zeta unlike to Palpatine...
  • Very true. But Palp does have a pretty good leader skill without being a zeta. One can always hope. Maybe we'll get an unhooded Palpatine.
  • 6GALACTIC_PROTON9
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    To bad it costs around $1000 to get these new FO characters and ships to 7* without gear and training. I'm not a fan of this game anymore and I literally have nothing good to say about it or the developers either. Basically for Kylo unmasked it's gonna cost about 32,500 crystals for him to be 7*s. Rinse, wash, repeat for the Tie Fighter and both ships. In the end it will cost around 100,000 crystals to get two characters and two ships to 7 stars. Lmfao. I am a FO junkie but I cannot justify the tactics of these developers any longer nor will I pay to play. I hope that one day the federal governments will act upon these outrageous tactics these app companies are emplimenting within their organizations and put a cap on it somehow.

More unfarmable nonsense that we cannot get unless money is spent. Then when it becomes farmable it takes forever and 66 days to get. I give up and will continue to get my 600 tickets daily while spending 1500 energy daily. What a great way to earn tickets lol. Maybe do something about this 600 daily cap nonsense please.

Most likely I will be banned from the forum again for speaking the truth about this nonsense. People have addictions and these companies are thriving off of them like parisites.

Ban me again if you wish. I have nothing more to say
  • To bad it costs around $1000 to get these new FO characters and ships to 7* without gear and training. I'm not a fan of this game anymore and I literally have nothing good to say about it or the developers either. Basically for Kylo unmasked it's gonna cost about 32,500 crystals for him to be 7*s. Rinse, wash, repeat for the Tie Fighter and both ships. In the end it will cost around 100,000 crystals to get two characters and two ships to 7 stars. Lmfao. I am a FO junkie but I cannot justify the tactics of these developers any longer nor will I pay to play. I hope that one day the federal governments will act upon these outrageous tactics these app companies are emplimenting within their organizations and put a cap on it somehow.

More unfarmable nonsense that we cannot get unless money is spent. Then when it becomes farmable it takes forever and 66 days to get. I give up and will continue to get my 600 tickets daily while spending 1500 energy daily. What a great way to earn tickets lol. Maybe do something about this 600 daily cap nonsense please.

Most likely I will be banned from the forum again for speaking the truth about this nonsense. People have addictions and these companies are thriving off of them like parisites.

And what would you like? A free 7* character??
  • Really depressing video.

CLS marches on.
  • To bad it costs around $1000 to get these new FO characters and ships to 7* without gear and training.

Jesus, just wait for it to become farmable. Don't be dramatic... "Forever and 66 days." Get over yourself.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Get over yourself.

Yes. And if you don't like this game, that's cool- walk away, no biggie. Who cares how you feel about it?
  • tenor.gif

• TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The problem is he need to be a heavy attacker. Which he do min 30k in each shot.
    Not an unknown tank.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    To bad it costs around $1000 to get these new FO characters and ships to 7* without gear and training. I'm not a fan of this game anymore and I literally have nothing good to say about it or the developers either. Basically for Kylo unmasked it's gonna cost about 32,500 crystals for him to be 7*s. Rinse, wash, repeat for the Tie Fighter and both ships. In the end it will cost around 100,000 crystals to get two characters and two ships to 7 stars. Lmfao. I am a FO junkie but I cannot justify the tactics of these developers any longer nor will I pay to play. I hope that one day the federal governments will act upon these outrageous tactics these app companies are emplimenting within their organizations and put a cap on it somehow.

And what would you like? A free 7* character??

no, but for that price they should all come g12 with full zeta and $900.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    The problem is he need to be a heavy attacker. Which he do min 30k in each shot.
    Not an unknown tank.

If you’re talking about unmasked kylo, then you’re wrong. His special attack can easily get over 30k
  • Looking forward to it, BUT...

...I hope there are more places to farm ships. Fleet Shipments + small amount of GW isn't enough. I'm farming the Falcon even though I'm done with Rey, and there are other ships available, but it needs to be more. With 7* ships required in TB, it's time to decide whether you're going to keep them as a novelty item, not fully integrated with the game, or truly make the part of the SW:GoH experience and not merely a side-quest to get your Zetas.

Bigger picture here that's 4 FO ships now. Add another and a Snoke legendary event with a cap ship. Same goes for resistance and maybe a general Organa. The path is there. Then maybe they will change things up a bit.

I suspect Hux gets the capital ship.
  • Looking forward to it, BUT...

...I hope there are more places to farm ships. Fleet Shipments + small amount of GW isn't enough. I'm farming the Falcon even though I'm done with Rey, and there are other ships available, but it needs to be more. With 7* ships required in TB, it's time to decide whether you're going to keep them as a novelty item, not fully integrated with the game, or truly make the part of the SW:GoH experience and not merely a side-quest to get your Zetas.

Bigger picture here that's 4 FO ships now. Add another and a Snoke legendary event with a cap ship. Same goes for resistance and maybe a general Organa. The path is there. Then maybe they will change things up a bit.

Why? Hes a seems to be a ground commander. Theres no basis for him as fleet commander, at least yet. Snoke is more likely imo.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Looking forward to it, BUT...

Why? Hes a seems to be a ground commander. Theres no basis for him as fleet commander, at least yet. Snoke is more likely imo.

Isn’t he commanding a star destroyer when we meet him?
  • Jamesm wrote: »

In The Force Awakens, after the attack on Jakku, Hux is introduced as the commander of the Resurgent-Class Battlecruiser Finalizer, I’d imagine if we see a FO capital ship, it would be the Finalizer and it would should be Hux if they follow the film.
  • Hux is a General of the First Order. He was commander of the Starkiller base.

Hux is very much in line with General Veers and General Tagge, commanding the FO Army. Phasma and Cardinal were commanders of the Stormtrooper Corps.

The First Order appears to still use the uniform colors to separate the Navy(black) from the Army(dark grey). There are even separations in the Stormtrooper ranks with the Marines wearing the Mando Kama that Bacara’s troops wore. Hux was given command of Finalizer by Snoke for one mission. It does not make him a fleet commander any more than Vader commanding the Executor made him an admiral.

JJ movies are so thin on backgrounds and backstory. Pretty sure Finalizer has a Captain, we just never see that person on screen. The Fleet Admiral is most likely Del Toro, whose flagship is the Supremecy. All the books state the FO Navy is very small. 1 command ship, 3 new star destroyers, a few Imperial class Star Destoryers and support ships. Palpatine’s command ship is also probably in the mix.
  • Hux is a General of the First Order. He was commander of the Starkiller base.

Hux is very much in line with General Veers and General Tagge, commanding the FO Army. Phasma and Cardinal were commanders of the Stormtrooper Corps.

The First Order appears to still use the uniform colors to separate the Navy(black) from the Army(dark grey). There are even separations in the Stormtrooper ranks with the Marines wearing the Mando Kama that Bacara’s troops wore. Hux was given command of Finalizer by Snoke for one mission. It does not make him a fleet commander any more than Vader commanding the Executor made him an admiral.

JJ movies are so thin on backgrounds and backstory. Pretty sure Finalizer has a Captain, we just never see that person on screen. The Fleet Admiral is most likely Del Toro, whose flagship is the Supremecy. All the books state the FO Navy is very small. 1 command ship, 3 new star destroyers, a few Imperial class Star Destoryers and support ships. Palpatine’s command ship is also probably in the mix.

At the same time...does Snoke really seem like the kinda guy to be directing space battles from a star destroyer of some kind?
  • Can't wait for the next summer to get excited about these guys, when they'll be at least somewhat farmable for free.
  • At the same time...does Snoke really seem like the kinda guy to be directing space battles from a star destroyer of some kind?

The 60km wide Supremacy is indicated to be HIS command ship.
    The Fleet Admiral is most likely Del Toro, whose flagship is the Supremecy.

Info released says del Toro plays a rogue and "war profiteer."
  • Luuke wrote: »

Just because someone has a command ship does not make them a fleet admiral. Palpatine has a command ship, but had others run it. Vader had a command ship and again others ran it for him and made tactical decisions. Grand Moff Tarkin had a ship, he is still a Moff. The game also incorrectly placed Mace as a commander of a Republic Cruiser, and pretty sure shore troopers did not fly the Tie Striker. They showed normal Black armored Tie Pilots in them. General Grevous also has a Captain Droid for his ship and Nute Gunray has a Captain for his ship.

DelToro as a Rogue Profiteer is misleading. Remember all the awesome footage in the trailers not shown in Rogue One. Blue Harvest, Revenge of the Jedi....
  • Luuke wrote: »

Just because someone has a command ship does not make them a fleet admiral. Palpatine has a command ship, but had others run it. Vader had a command ship and again others ran it for him and made tactical decisions. Grand Moff Tarkin had a ship, he is still a Moff. The game also incorrectly placed Mace as a commander of a Republic Cruiser, and pretty sure shore troopers did not fly the Tie Striker. They showed normal Black armored Tie Pilots in them. General Grevous also has a Captain Droid for his ship and Nute Gunray has a Captain for his ship.

DelToro as a Rogue Profiteer is misleading. Remember all the awesome footage in the trailers not shown in Rogue One. Blue Harvest, Revenge of the Jedi....

Ok... that's umm... great.
  • To bad it costs around $1000 to get these new FO characters and ships to 7* without gear and training. I'm not a fan of this game anymore and I literally have nothing good to say about it or the developers either. Basically for Kylo unmasked it's gonna cost about 32,500 crystals for him to be 7*s. Rinse, wash, repeat for the Tie Fighter and both ships. In the end it will cost around 100,000 crystals to get two characters and two ships to 7 stars. Lmfao. I am a FO junkie but I cannot justify the tactics of these developers any longer nor will I pay to play. I hope that one day the federal governments will act upon these outrageous tactics these app companies are emplimenting within their organizations and put a cap on it somehow.

Dont care than why the post