600/600 cap

I'm not usually one to ask for the removal of a feature.. but I really feel this is something that could be revisited.. either raise to 1000, or remove entirely and just keep the daily max cap for the guild at 30k. If one guy wants to dump a metric ton of energy and spend 2-3000 per day.. I think the guild should be able to benefit.

It would remove the constant demands for fixing the daily ticket tracker too.. if one guild member slacks for a day for whatever reason, another can fill that gap. As long as the guild hits its total target each day, nothing changes.

TL:DR, hitting 600/600 30 mins after daily reset really bums me out and makes any additional energy spent during the day a waste for the guild.
Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
mutesaber.com

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Yes this would be an excellent work around to the counter CG doesn't seem able to fix. Dead wood is going to be kicked from guilds anyway so the argument against this that I have seen before that it allows "slackers" in is porg wash. I would rather the extra energy I use during day cover someone else missing some then have to figure out who missed and track them down.
  • i have been saying this for over a year
  • I think just do away with it all together. Have a set amount of raids a guild can run in a week. Get rid of the tracker and the tix. Allow the guilds to open raids when they want and how they want.
  • I think the idea is that guilds are about participation, so the guild benefits when everyone benefits. They don’t want 30 people doing nothing while 20 people carry them.
  • Personally I’d just like to be able to bank extra tickets. Say on a weekly basis. So if there’s a day I miss or can’t log in it uses my banked tickets to make up the difference.
  • Antisora wrote: »
    I think the idea is that guilds are about participation, so the guild benefits when everyone benefits. They don’t want 30 people doing nothing while 20 people carry them.

This is certainly their reasoning in keeping it as it is.

I don't think raising the tickets to 1000 a day would help though. Then guilds would just require 1000 tickets a day since you could then do HAAT every other day, and Rancor almost every day.

Now if they were to raise it to say 750 per person, but cap the guild maximum per day at 30k, that could alleviate the tension the poor raid ticket counter creates.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Antisora wrote: »
    I think the idea is that guilds are about participation, so the guild benefits when everyone benefits. They don’t want 30 people doing nothing while 20 people carry them.

This is certainly their reasoning in keeping it as it is.

I don't think raising the tickets to 1000 a day would help though. Then guilds would just require 1000 tickets a day since you could then do HAAT every other day, and Rancor almost every day.

Now if they were to raise it to say 750 per person, but cap the guild maximum per day at 30k, that could alleviate the tension the poor raid ticket counter creates.

Yeah, I think that's what was suggested. Keep the max tickets per guild per day at 30k and raise the individual max so there is some slack built in. It sucks to remove someone who is 50 tickets short to bring in an alt so the guild gets 30k, but that member potentially loses raid rewards if it is during a zero hit period.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    As this is a bug, I'll be tossing this in the archive, but I did want to address it!

This has been the bug of all bugs that has been a longstanding resident on the forums. I wanted to pop in and say, while I cannot provide a hard date this has not been forgotten or ignored. it is on our radar and on the horizon to be addressed soon. That said, the additional suggestion provided here is definitely something to consider.

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines