What happened to the Credit Heist??

We received a notification that a Credit Heist was active. Almost 4 hours later, including a reboot of the game and still no Credit Heist?? What gives??

Replies

• Hey mods, ever wonder why we get so many duplicate posts like this? Maybe it is because we are moving relevant and general discussion off into a subforum that people don't look for when they are looking for something that just happened today?
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Hey mods, ever wonder why we get so many duplicate posts like this? Maybe it is because we are moving relevant and general discussion off into a subforum that people don't look for when they are looking for something that just happened today?

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Regardless of where this gets moved. Many of us didn’t get the option of a credit heist. I feel slighted

Nobody got credit heist. Was a bug from the notification centre.
  • Strike 2.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • this is make mine a double.... double notification bug i found it ! how to fail twice
  • Maybe the heist got aborted? Those coruscant underworld police have lowered crime rate dramatically this year
  • Grabs popcorn, sits in comfy chair and types....

Maybe it was just for Android users ;)
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • It's coming tomorrow, so says the rumor mill.
  • Grabs popcorn, sits in comfy chair and types....

Ha
  • Maybe the heist got aborted? Those coruscant underworld police have lowered crime rate dramatically this year

LMAO
  • Next heist was scheduled for 13th Nov, but that's irrelevant now they have rescheduled them all.
  • It's coming tomorrow, so says the rumor mill.

Which is funny, because it was never supposed to happen on weekends - and yet that would be 2 in a row.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

OMG. That's what I need first thing this morning.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • “In the future, everyone will have their own Where’s the Credit Heist thread for 15 minutes.”
    —Andy Warhol.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • tomates302 wrote: »
    this is make mine a double.... double notification bug i found it ! how to fail twice
    Grabs popcorn, sits in comfy chair and types....

Well done
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner