Something wicked this way comes... Which would you prefer?

Star Wars: The Last Jedi writer-director Rian Johnson has been set by Disney and Lucasfilm to write and direct a trilogy of films that will fall under the Star Wars brand but will be a completely new story, with original characters, set in a different galaxy. Johnson is teaming with Ram Bergman, his longtime collaborator who after producing the Johnson-helmed Looper and Brick, produced The Last Jedi with Kathleen Kennedy.

Old Republic? or Yu Zhang Vong? or something completely new? Which would you prefer?

Replies

• IgneoMorte
    253 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ...set in a different galaxy.
    I sure hope not!

Nevertheless, I’m hopeful for Old Republic... but, in the same galaxy, just a different era.
  • Options
    I also saw a Youtube video that claimed the Boba Fett movie is dead, but, they're planning a "Star Wars Underworld" TV series instead.
  • Options
    "Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored,"

This is the quote I'm seeing. If they went to a new galaxy I'd be petty surprised. Isn't one galaxy big enough?

Still pretty exciting! I would love old republic stuff! Battles with thousands of Jedi and thousands of sith would be insane.
  • Options
    Ewok trilogy...
  • Options
    I was thinking this has probably killed any possibility of any new Old Republic toons (Revan) being added to the game until after these movies
  • Options
    Yu Zhang Vang. Many hated these books, but I loved them.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Options
    Perfect timing for Darth jar jar ha ha ha