42Mil, Double Heroic, 20 stars in TB need 1 player Urgent for next TB

Gaintrain
83 posts Member
edited November 2017
Greeting fellow SWGOH fans,

We need one player urgently for next TB, minimum requirements 700kGP, active on discord and 600 tickets in game.

We do both heroic raids, and get 25k tickets daily. Only rule is 0 dmg for first 24 hours.

Please contact me ASAP on here or discord @ Gaintrain#9576

Replies

• Jamsus
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey man, I have 1.4mil GP (was 1.2 30 days ago), I've recently been removed from my only ever guild (been their since 2015) since I didn't have chan (21/80). I met all other requirements though.

Anyway if you could tell me more about the guild, I may consider joinning.
    I.e. How easily do you complete heroic pit and AAT ? How many stars you get in TB?
  • Discord ID is : Jamsus#2114
  • Jamsus, hpit is done in less than an hour after the 24 hr 0 damage and haat is on farm, after 24hr 0 damage period again. We are on course for 20 stars this Tb, gaining one pretty much each time (up 2 this time around) we have a couple of vacancies that will appear once this one ends.

We are at 42mil gp, guild name is asgardian II alliance or message gaintrain on discord as above as he’s the bossman.

We are a friendly bunch and welcome anyone, our only rules are the 0 damage periods and that you contribute to tb’s. Reset is gmt friendly and we raid three hpits and twin haats a week.
  • Spaces available! Come join us, free kenobi shards and a guild leader who gives free hugs!! What’s not to like!
  • And the ongoing is zader any good conversation...

Add me in game 897 311 786 and I’ll send an invite gmt friendly raid and reset times!
  • Up to 47mil gp, come and get your free shards and help us hit 25* this time around!!

Space for two right now
  • How are you guys completing HAST at 42M GP. My guild is 52M GP with 24 stars in TB and we can't complete HAAT.