More of a heads up please

Captain_Reynolds
410 posts Member
edited February 2016
Can you let us know more in advance the next time a new event is coming? I know they come back eventually but giving us more time to prep would help out a ton as you gotta hault whatever you're doing to have a chance to even be able to participate. Thanks for considering.

Replies

• Seconded. More schedule update info.
  • Thirded. Release notes BEFORE an update would be wonderful when it affects game-play so very much
  • Thirded. Release notes BEFORE an update would be wonderful when it affects game-play so very much

Well, they did release the notes a full 7 days early for the last update.

You and I both know a weeks notice for an event is not nearly enough time to get ready for it.
  • honestly, after the mass toxicity that flew around the previous "release notes", if I were the Devs id let everyone sit & wait... Tough if you don't get your "weeks notice", either you play the way they want you to play, or you don't, no ones holding a gun to your head anyway.

Just my 2 credits.

Where do they release those? There's no in-game message that says, "go check out the update that's coming" and no offense to anyone who spends a lot of times in forums, but I'm too busy to scour the internet on a regular basis, just in case. I just want a little in-game notice that says, "update is coming in two weeks. Read about what's coming HERE"