Empire needs support

Is it just me or does the emperor tie pilot Royal guard and shore trooper need a zata If not shoore trooper and Royal guard at least the emperor and tie pilot give the Royal guard a rework Too much rebel support the emperor used to be good now people don't even really touch him Make him Great again

Replies

• Also give Royal guard his tie interceptor
  • I agree Empire toons need some love, but so do separatists, droids and many others. Just seems like rebels are the focus
    Perhaps with DS TB we will see some improvements
  • Is just that you need commander luke skywalker to be able to be anywhere in the top I'm suggesting is you have something called force allegiance Were you choose to be either darkside or light side And whichever side you choose your units Get a boost while units of the oppposite side Get a small penalty there were you really have to be careful with what you use not just throw something together and make it unbeatable
  • I think if they made Palp's Leader a Zeta...that they actually would change the typical "lead" and make it so that when hes not the lead, like 30% of his lead ability (so in essence 10% boost) applies to all Empire/Sith in the party. Make him the true puppet master behind the scenes and he could give boost to his party like R2 does, without having to be lead.

Just a thought.

~D
  • HoodieDM wrote: »
    I think if they made Palp's Leader a Zeta...that they actually would change the typical "lead" and make it so that when hes not the lead, like 30% of his lead ability (so in essence 10% boost) applies to all Empire/Sith in the party. Make him the true puppet master behind the scenes and he could give boost to his party like R2 does, without having to be lead.

Just a thought.

~D

That's not a bad idea
  • Stop with the empire needs help posts. Empire is super strong, you just need the right toons, Krennic, Thrawn, DT, ST tarkin

Empire's problem is that those toons are hard to get so all they need to do is help us get them easier instead of one hard node each.

My guild leader gets 1st all the time using the team I called above
  • We need tiber septim! I mean...tiber saxon! For some saxy synergy :wink:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Empire needs a boost but please no more zetas, not until a better way to farm them is introduced.
  • Its pretty common knowledge that Rebels have gotten more attention (in many cases much more) than any other faction. Noone knows why that is, and its pointless to ask because we wouldnt get an answer.

But here are some figures to look at. Out of the top 4 biggest factions, there are 32 rebels, 23 galactic republic, 16 scoundrels, and 15 empire. Out of those that have zetas, 25/32 (78%) of rebels, 10/23 (43%) of galactic republic, 7/16 (43%) of scoundrels and 10/15 of empire (66%). The rest of the factions are actually decently balanced, with sith and tuskens/geos being the outliers: sith having 7/9 (78%) zetas and tusken/geos having a combined 0/7 (0%).
  • OP should learn to use some punctuation so we can tell when one thought ends and the other begins people get lost otherwise and confused about what you are trying to say you might find that your posts are more effective in conveying your ideas if people can read them and understand them the first time through rather than reading them multiple times to attempt to sort through the mess that is a post without. A. Single. Piece. Of. Punctuation.
  • OP should learn to use some punctuation so we can tell when one thought ends and the other begins people get lost otherwise and confused about what you are trying to say you might find that your posts are more effective in conveying your ideas if people can read them and understand them the first time through rather than reading them multiple times to attempt to sort through the mess that is a post without. A. Single. Piece. Of. Punctuation.

As long as we are making suggestions, you should learn to make useful posts.