Fully auto GW?

Does anyone manage to fully auto GW? Perhaps not with a single squad, more like 3-4 squads, I would assume something like:
- Squad 1 takes Node 1 (Auto) and Node 2 (Auto-basic)
- Squad 2 takes Node 3 (Auto-basic)
- Squad 3 takes Node 4 (Auto), Node 5 (Auto-basic), Node 6 (Auto)
- Squad 2 takes Node 7 (Auto) then Node 8 (Auto-basic), Node 9 (Auto)
- Squad 2 & 3 handle Node 10 (Auto)
- Squad 1 takes Node 11 if not broken (Auto)
- Node 12 is broken

So the questions:
- What are squads 1, 2, 3 capable of doing this? I know Kenobi-Barriss is one, and Resistance isn't one (can't handle any level of auto).
- What is a good squad to start (squad 1) in order to ensure Node 12 and possibly 11 are broken?
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Once your highest Stat Power has been registered, you don't need to send any specific squad to node 1. Or else people would be sandbagging GW by sending some mediocre team to Node 1. That's not how the GW works!

giphy.gif
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    to be fair I always start with my most powerful team on node 1 anyway, to TM load and just in case it will break another node.

Phoenix might be able to fill one of those spots. they have a pretty solid AI and can do great in GW
  • Resistance is one.
  • @Huatimus I know something more permanent (most power Arena battle ever won? Top 5 most powerful of the roster?...) generally decides the power of opposing teams, but a few experiments I did earlier lead me to conclude the power of node 1 team also does something (e.g. break or unbreak node 11 for me, when it's a close call). I will re-experiment to confirm or not.

@Shaunyvee Resistance on auto?

@Kyno Phoenix with Chopper? Mine are on the minimum viable for Thrawn and TB, I'll give it a try...
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • @Tiggus Finn Poe RT R2 raid Han

I still watch it for when rng screws me over... Ocassionally manual aim.

But definitely have auto'd through yes
  • I auto the easy nodes with Imperial Troopers and use resistance on hard nodes. Not full auto but it saves a lot of time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Huatimus I know something more permanent (most power Arena battle ever won? Top 5 most powerful of the roster?...) generally decides the power of opposing teams, but a few experiments I did earlier lead me to conclude the power of node 1 team also does something (e.g. break or unbreak node 11 for me, when it's a close call). I will re-experiment to confirm or not.

Shaunyvee Resistance on auto?

Kyno Phoenix with Chopper? Mine are on the minimum viable for Thrawn and TB, I'll give it a try...

Yes chopper, always chopper. That team is meant to be a survival team, not a offensive team.