It’s Sunday, and like every Sunday, it’s time for a weekly recap! Last week’s recap is available
There wasn’t much non-official activity, but a few rumors have made their way onto the holotables.
As usual, the report will be divided into 3 parts: Official announcements, Dev insights and Rumors.
Keep in mind that everything underlined is a clickable link.
Let’s dive in!OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- We had a new content update on the 8th, introducing 2 new FO characters and ships, Kylo Ren Unmasked and First Order Special Forces Tie Fighter Pilot Stromtrooper Commander Soldier (someone should check if CG’s naming division is still drunk, because it’s starting to get ridiculous). The update also fixed a few bugs, the most notable being BB8’s Data Transfer ability now correctly granting the buff to an ally who doesn’t have it, and not reducing event abilities’ cooldowns in the previous Ground War event). Link
- Some clarification was given regarding the schedule of Credit and Training Droid Heists. Kozispoon confirmed what many players already knew: These events are not actually random, but scheduled by the devs (what a shocker). She also confirmed that going forward, they would adapt the cadence to match event and character releases, in order to give us Heists when we supposedly need them (even though it’s pretty much all the time, heh). Link
- A new Star Wars Trilogy was officially announced! Since Kozi shared the news, we are likely going to get content from this new trilogy in the game (what a wild guess). LinkDEV INSIGHTS
- Kozi confirmed again that they are working on the tickets counter bug (amen). A fix should arrive “Soon”™. Link
- Capgasp confirmed that players need to be Lvl. 60 to unlock Ship Marquee events (which makes sense, since ships unlock at Lvl. 60).
- Capgasp gave some information on the new legendary character, . He explained that since it’s not a flesh-and-blood character, it cannot be critically hit (but somehow a stick hit can damage it?). It’s also immune to Annihilate (sadface), but it can be dunked by Savage if below 50% Health to speed things up.
- There was a “stuck on loading” bug going around these last few days, and Hiddenspring84 stepped in to confirm they are working on it. Probably the most crucial information this week.
- And finally, Capgasp blessed us with a SWGOH-themed “git gud”. RUMORS
: This section talks about rumors. If you can read, then you probably already know that, but someone on the Forums literally told me to get a life because I was sharing “pointless speculations”. So disclaimer: If you’re easily triggered, stay away from this section and go play in a blender instead.
- The latest Content Update dropped a very subtle hint in the “What’s Ahead” section: “And make mine a double!”. . Or, you know, it’s just double drops for the game’s second anniversary on the 24th.
- A screenshot of a Separatist Capital Ship surfaced. . In my opinion, all the content until TLJ will be focused on the Sequel era, so don’t expect anything like this before next year.
- Some people shared a bunch of apparently leaked “facts” that state the following: Revan is confirmed and will follow the Wicket/Talzin cadence, DS TB will come in 3-4 months, Guild Wars is ready and coming very soon (this month or the next one), Inferno squad is apparently not coming (booh). Take it with a grain of salt.
So that wraps it up. Any question, comment, mistake I made or stuff I forgot, feel free to comment and I’ll gladly answer you or edit the main post if needed.
As usual, everything is available on my
Good luck on the holotables!