Nerf Zeta Barriss without making her much less viable

2Next

Replies

• GK+ Zeta Barriss+darkside character Limit more teams developmental ,she's ability only to use jedi teams just like clone ZETA cody,and not anyone or darkside character can benefit from she ability
  • Barris and GK need Nihilus to wreck CLS teams. Thrawn helped also. I run Zeta Barris with GK lead. I can tell you that a super fast CLS team with Nihilus and either Thrawn or Raid Han gives me trouble. Any team can be beat.
  • If u can use boba and Scoundrel teams beat GK and barriss,and come to express your opinion,CLS is a lot but not Can not be overcome.I buy Veteran Smuggler Han and che just like garbage ,I think only rey Hero's Journey can use to them
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Joost wrote: »
    This will may prevent using Barriss in a non-jedi team and ...

Which will mean that she will be much less viable. How many jedi teams do you see using hear? Your suggestion conflicts with the title of your discussion.

• April
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ZETA barriss does limit the development of other combinations ,because someone think high speed CLS teams difficult to beat, and ZETA barriss fault tolerance is greater than a player with a high-end mods,which is not balanced.look at the first order teams can't beat the Zb teams ,and new kylo teams just the joker.

https://youtu.be/IS35TPdTvb8?t=21m57s
    Post edited by April on
  • Barris is fine. The real problem is other characters are to weak. She's made to combat the zolos and cls. Honestly you can nerf Barris if you nerf CLS and zolo. When my g12 rex over 40k total health/protection is one shotted by a basic, that is not right.

Buff all toons or nerf two, you choose
  • She’s really not that bad.

What makes her (and Kenobi and Rex and Biggs) bad isthat most folks build their team based on crit chance and crit damage. You’re trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. It’s better, if Barriss is giving you trouble, to switch to a round peg instead of asking CG to square the hole.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ZBariss does not need a nerf. Most people run her with Kenobi. Once you hit her and she gets crit immunity, she’s easy pickings. Fracture/buff immunity on Kenobi and you have a win.
  • You just try to make Zb unbalanced ability is too reasonable, the video is very obvious that the new character can not beat her, CLS team obviously can still win, unlike Zb can't beat anyone.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Unnerf Barriss please
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Barriss needs a buff if anything. Make her hit stronger, maybe guaranteed heal on crit.
  • She's a healer - she does a great job. She can't hit, and that's the trade off - basically like Hermit Yoda before there was hermit yoda. Kind of like I feel the admirals should be (except Mace, obvi).
    No one or two toons should be able to do everything...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Bariss is ridiculous I don't know anywhere in life you get shot you regain health. Even stunned when she gets hit she's regaining health that's just stupid and makes the game boring especially when you're on the last node of the GW and her and the team take put 2 zetad teams. Of course I'm sure nothing will be done and I'm trying not to hurt the devs feelings but there is a things as constructive criticism if you can't take it don't develop games.
  • April
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    GK+ZB and DN R2 Thrawn is can easy beat anything teams ,and only Barriss have use ZETA ,is very unbalanced,don't say CLS and Han solo too widely ,his teams need a lot zeta.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    She's a healer - she does a great job. She can't hit, and that's the trade off - basically like Hermit Yoda before there was hermit yoda. Kind of like I feel the admirals should be (except Mace, obvi).

I don't think that is what determines whether a character is OP or not, well not the only thing that can make a character OP.
    Imagine a character that does 50k unconditional dmg on it's basic, 70k on it's special, but has low health, no utility or any of the other skills/abilities a character can have. It's a clear trade off, yet the character would probably still be OP.
    This example is obviously over exaggerated and i'm not saying that zbarris her healing on par with 50k/70k dmg on a dps toon. I'm only trying to point out that only being really good at 1 thing doesn't necessarily mean the character in question can't be OP.
    I still don't consider Barriss OP and i still don't want her nerfed. It's also impossible to nerf her without making her less viable. My main gripe with barriss is that those teams are just annoying to battle against, but that's just a personal preference.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    She's a healer - she does a great job. She can't hit, and that's the trade off - basically like Hermit Yoda before there was hermit yoda. Kind of like I feel the admirals should be (except Mace, obvi).

I don't think that is what determines whether a character is OP or not, well not the only thing that can make a character OP.
    Imagine a character that does 50k unconditional dmg on it's basic, 70k on it's special, but has low health, no utility or any of the other skills/abilities a character can have. It's a clear trade off, yet the character would probably still be OP.
    This example is obviously over exaggerated and i'm not saying that zbarris her healing on par with 50k/70k dmg on a dps toon. I'm only trying to point out that only being really good at 1 thing doesn't necessarily mean the character in question can't be OP.
    I still don't consider Barriss OP and i still don't want her nerfed. It's also impossible to nerf her without making her less viable. My main gripe with barriss is that those teams are just annoying to battle against, but that's just a personal preference.

Just mod her critical she does ok
  • Plus get her fast when she removes rebuffs and gain meter which no one ever says lol. She hit more and stronger under qgj lead
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    murphsith wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Just mod her critical she does ok

wut?
    Save water, drink champagne!