So, what's a good Rebel team for top tier Palp event?

Assume all characters are mid 70's and gear 8, omegas but no Zetas:
I have all but Baze from Rogue One at 7 stars.
STH
Leia
Ackbar
Luke
Wiggs
All of Phoenix squad.
Currently at 20/100 for Lando.

Replies

• Should work with either Phoenix or others, depending on gear levels, I was gear 8-9 and finished after a few tries.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Ackbar lead
    Wiggs
    Leia
    STH / Luke.

Gogogo
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Assume all characters are mid 70's and gear 8, omegas but no Zetas:
    I have all but Baze from Rogue One at 7 stars.
    STH
    Leia
    Ackbar
    Luke
    Wiggs
    All of Phoenix squad.
    Currently at 20/100 for Lando.

Any, all Rebels are BROKEN, even Lobot
  • G8 Phoenix should manage it. Took me a few tries, but I got him with Phoenix. Might not hurt to bump them to lv80 if you can, though.
  • To be honest I have only been playing this game for about a month as my son started it in August but has moved on due to the grind but I beat it yesterday with what I would consider a sub par group.

Ackbar(level70) gear 7, Kanan(level 70) gear 8, and Ezra, Biggs, and Old Ben level 72 all gear 8. No ability above 6 and Ackbar was only at 5 on abilities as I had just got him to 7 star. I watched it in auto a few times and decided to give it a go and about the 10th try defeated him for 7 stars. The last try rng was helpful as I got Ezra multiple times on Biggs assist and Ezra got bonus attacks. Neither one got stunned either so was lucky there.
  • ACckbar Wiggs STH and Lando all G8 lvl 70 got him 7* from 3rd time
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    CLS
    R2
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Lando

Or

CLS
    Wiggs
    Chaze

In all fairness though to newer players focus on toons that give you cross-over advantage to other areas of the game.

Focus on Phoenix - they are Rebels and can not only be used to unlock Thrawn but EP as well.

Same with Old Ben, Leia, FBLuke, SThan - they are fairly easy farms and get you along the right path to unlocking CLS

STHan and Lando are also good as Scoundrels - that help with Credit Heists and Training Droid Smuggling events - which are literally your bread & butter at being able to progress in this game.

Think about what teams and toons you are building to actually save you time in the long run, keep you competitive in arena etc and get more use out of any team or toon you do farm.

Good luck
  • Jyn lead r1 team can do it too expose will be very effective