What team(s) can fully auto GW?

I clear GW every day, all 11 nodes (+ the pudding team on 12), but it takes time, especially if I use Resistance. I'm looking for ideas of teams and a script that work for clearing it all (or most of it) on auto.

Kenobi - Barriss - Nihilus - R2 - Skywalker works very well against most teams, except the ones that have Nihilus, and provided that I enter the battle with cooldowns at 0. It can probably basic-auto all nodes except 6, 9 and 11.

Any good candidate against Nihilus teams?
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• I never have trouble with Nihilus teams unless R2 or Cmdr. Luke or Baze is present. Also any full Sith team with Nihilus and a Maul lead is trouble. I use an Imperial Trooper team on the hard nodes in Galactic War (Veers, Shore, Magma, Death, & Snow) and they generally do well against Nihilus teams. The combination of DT's Deathmark and Veers' Ruthless Assault usually takes care of Nihilus.

As an aside, I use a Phoenix squad in most of the other nodes and a Wiggs Rebel squad in some hard nodes. It's nice having three legit Galactic War squads. I beat Galactic War about 85% of the time.
  • None. The teams generated are too random and varied to plan a team to auto the entire war, every day.

Make 3+teams with the goal of countering the different strategies and then you could probably auto often enough to make your effort worthwhile.

That said, the team closest to being able to is prolly something like: GK lead, 5s, zariss, cls, and R2.
  • A shardmate auto with NS.
  • Phoenix can auto run the first 11 nodes and pretty much be at full health and protection to start node 12.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I’m in the same boat as you.
    Against those teams with DN in them; you just have to manually play until you down their DN. Than auto.
    For me, in nodes 1-5, 7,8,10 I just use luke/Ezra/solo/Biggs/wedge or
    Luke/ezra/solo/Biggs/captain solo or
    Resistance.
    Node 6/9/11 use gk/zarris/r2/Thrawn/dn and you can auto after you kill enemy DN.
    There is really no way past DN. If you want to auto, enemy DN has to die ASAP or he will kill one of your toons
  • I would say that the NightSisters may be able to fully auto thanls to Zombie
    I'm not ready to try it since I havent geared them
  • Metasly wrote: »
    I would say that the NightSisters may be able to fully auto thanls to Zombie
    I'm not ready to try it since I havent geared them

... The whole point begin to not gear up Zombie ? :tongue:
    I'd like to try too, but I find myself in the unexpected situation of being short on credits to level up the other ones (I guess Asajj, Talzin, Acolyte, Daka, Zombie?). Maybe with Anakin (100% TM every turn)?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • I run resistance or Titans for tough nodes. I auto the rest with Phoenix.
  • Chagoth wrote: »
    I use a Phoenix squad in most of the other nodes and a Wiggs Rebel squad in some hard nodes. It's nice having three legit Galactic War squads. I beat Galactic War about 85% of the time.

Exactly the same. I tend to auto Phoenix up until the last two nodes then manual my Arena team of Wedge, Biggs, STHan, Boba and Lando. And yeah, have about 85% success rate. If I don't clear the last node, no bother.

• I run resistance or Titans for tough nodes. I auto the rest with Phoenix.

Titans ?? What team is it ?
  • That’s CLS, Han, Thrawn, R2, GK I believe.
    Metasly wrote: »
    I run resistance or Titans for tough nodes. I auto the rest with Phoenix.

Titans ?? What team is it ?

• I have done it with a zveers team, once all the way through , but gets me to 11 pretty regular , on almost all auto, and of course Resistance is a pretty lit team for that too. My gear on them is still about8 and can auto 7-8 ish? g!! would kill it .
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Another good team is Nihilus lead, with barriss mixed in. i will use GK and Barriss, Then, Nihilus Lead, Dooku, and palp or vader depending on the team.

they will hold out pretty good. the key to auto GW is regen, health and protection. Since there is little protection regen (and its never properly used by AI) Nihilus lead gets around that, to some extent.