Free 4* Kylo Ren with Star Wars Battlefront 2 Unlocking

Prev13456710
LAWSCORP
11 posts Member
edited November 2017
<<DEV POST>>
Hiya Holotable Heroes,
In celebration of the impending release of Battlefront II, we’re offering a promotion to YOU, our prodigious Players. Please see below for further information on how to receive your very own Kylo Ren!

To redeem your in-game character:
  • Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by going to Starwarsgalaxyofheroes.com/kyloren
  • Complete in-game tutorial and get to Level 8.
  • An in-game message will grant you a FREE Kylo Ren (4 star) character for your Squad.
  • Existing Players will receive Kylo Ren Character Shards.

How long does this promotion last?
This promotion will run through February 1st, 2018
Do I need to get Battlefront II to get this promotion?
No! This promotion is open to all Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Players.
I can’t get this promotion on my other account. What gives?
This promotion is Limited to one per device. Meaning that if you log onto multiple accounts via the same device, you will only receive the promotion once. In order to receive the promotion on multiple accounts, you will need to access it via another device.
I am underage and didn’t get the promotion
We're sorry to inform you that per our age restriction agreements, pop up ads are not allowed on underage accounts. So if you have an underage account, you will not be eligible for this promotion.
I meet all the above criteria, but am still encountering issues
For further assistance with this promotion, please contact EA Help at http://help.ea.com.

Has anyone had any luck redeeming 4* Kylo Ren that comes with Battlefront 2? I already have the game, and it doesn't seem to outline how to redeem if your an existing player. Anyone have any ideas?
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies