GvG Beta server: Getting unlimited Crystals and Credits

Waez
286 posts Member
As you may have noticed, the Store is locked on the GvG Beta Test server. It is however possible to acquire Crystals and Credits to level up all your characters and buy gear and refreshes.

This is not an exploit, but merely using the game mechanics as they were designed.

Crystals: https://youtu.be/eHIr7XrKCYU

Credits: https://youtu.be/KBwdlxtzdx4

Replies

• Can I get banned from the beta if I do this? I want to do it, but I want to try TW too. I guess it doesn't matter, because the this isnt my real account, but I want to be sure before doing this
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Can I get banned from the beta if I do this? I want to do it, but I want to try TW too. I guess it doesn't matter, because the this isnt my real account, but I want to be sure before doing this

I see no reason for a ban. It's only using game mechanics that already exist.

There's something called play-testing that is either lacking here or they just don't care.

If that makes you feel better, literally everyone used these tricks already.
    If EA wants to ban the whole server, I doubt it will be possible to run the Beta.
  • Just tested this, got a vault of crystals but not going to spend them until EA make a comment. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    At this point, the only reasonable move would be to officially unlock the Store. Let players get whatever they want.

It will give them more incentive to join the Beta, and will allow people to collect more feedback by simply playing more.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    It's a dev environment, so you can live your Scrooge McDuck fantasy.
    The Crystals and credits should only apply to your Beta account. They will not appear or translate to your regular account.
    giphy.webp
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Hiya!
    It's a dev environment, so you can live your Scrooge McDuck fantasy.
    The Crystals and credits should only apply to your Beta account. They will not appear or translate to your regular account.
    giphy.webp

Any chance we might get the Store unlocked then?
    It is currently unavailable. Might as well go all-in and let players try out as much as they possibly can.
  • Well that's kinda fun now isn't it.
    Wheeeeeeeeeee ..... !
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Well that's kinda fun now isn't it.
    Wheeeeeeeeeee ..... !

[laughs in Crystals]
  • Time to farm mods like mad. Pity if I get a God level one when my luck on live is horrible
  • wow ive already spend upwards of 800k crystals and people are wondering if its okey or not :p
    hahahahaha
    1st time in my life i run out of training droids :flushed:
  • levelled all my toons to 85 and funnily still have thousands of droids
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    wow ive already spend upwards of 800k crystals and people are wondering if its okey or not :p
    hahahahaha
    1st time in my life i run out of training droids :flushed:

Yes, unfortunately Training Droids seem to be the bottleneck.
  • Thankful for this insight. Filled up with like 20 vaults and spent a ton in the shipments ... Still a massive carbanti shortage. So I learned that even a massive pile of crystals only helps a little.

Was fun at first though. Now tired of it.
This discussion has been closed.