SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• There is one thing which we all desperately need - Gear convert to universal gear - white, blue, blue Raid, purple, purple raid, yellow and yellow raid. Because i have A LOT of items in Thousands units and it is useless and waiting all the time for 3 item (I think you all know which). And this makes me crazy.... At least we should be able to convert for example 5 carbanti tier 3 to 1of tier 4....
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I know practically every day someone makes a thread about wanting new modes or whatnot but I dont think ive seen this one requested before.
    Id like a mode that allows me to fight my own arena team for practice. This would allow me to see how my team fairs on defense with the AI controlling things. This would allow me to fight my arena team with multiple other teams/factions that I have to see how they fair against certain gimmicks.
    I know peoples suggestions for new game modes dont get alot of attention but I think a many people would enjoy a Training Mode so I figured Id share my thoughts.

Edit: Great.. my thread gets put into this garbage pit.. thx alot mods
  • Played around with the idea myself, also could be good where you could fight guild members too, to add variety.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Durmir wrote: »
    Please revamp ship challenges for 6* capital ships. This challenge just doesn't make any sense: you can have all the best ships maxed out, you'll still complete it only through luck...

I just did the tarkin one with 4/6 required ships being good. The other 2 were 5 star, lvl 85 with garbage crew lvl 50 or less. Breezed through it and won easily on first try. When I did the akbar one with all 6-7* ships with crew I'd actually put effort into I only passed when rng favored me after 100+ times.

So I either won the rng lottery with tarkin, or akbar is way too hard, or light side ships are severely lacking in power / ability synergy. I'm partly inclined towards the latter since biggs is the top tier tank, wedge has good target lock bonuses etc. But to get reliable non-cd dependent locks you need dark side ships. Which is fine for arena but greatl
    Randall wrote: »
    Gear exchange. Whites gear gives white currency, green to green, purple to purple etc. Say 10 gets you 1 of same color. Raid rewards (ex furnace) could be excluded.
    Or allow us to see gear again.

We need way more credits vs training droids but way more droids are provided.

Gear exchange. Yes.
    It's an example where we've earned that gear, we did the games missions and events, and so we have thousands of some gear. The game gave it to us, now I think it should have a use. Even if the exchange rate is poor - we should have the option to cash in huge amounts of Challenge gear (and challenge gear we get in raids) for something we can actually use.
    Nothing for free - just let us use what we have - that works for FTP and Whales alike.

I would love this, I have 2k+ of some gear types and 0 of others that are desperately needed. A gear exchange would be nice, perhaps exchanging into shards for the shard shop or something for simplicity's sake (no creating a new shop with new loot tables etc.).
    Durmir wrote: »
    Please revamp ship challenges for 6* capital ships. This challenge just doesn't make any sense: you can have all the best ships maxed out, you'll still complete it only through luck...

Yeah those missions are really screwy. Made it through Tarkin's mission with a level 1 Executrix, and only 4/6 ships with decent crew. Lost 1 ship (one of the throwaways I'd starred just to get access to the mission) and completed it on my first go no problem.

I go into the Ackbar mission with a level 85 Home One, 6/6 ships are crewed with level 85 g8-10 toons modded in most cases with level 15 5 pip mods etc. Wiped over 100 times and only won because of finally winning the RNG lottery.

I'm of two thoughts: 1) the light side missions are waaay too RNG dependent 2)light side only lacks the synergy dark side does. I'm inclined to blame my Ackbar failures on #2. The devs should really account for the fact that with Light Side only fleet missions you're kneecapping players by forcing them to use DPS ships that don't really synergize well (can't feed each other target locks that buff their offensive CDs or abilities). The current way CD abilities are designed you need target lock frequently to get the maximum effect/DPS but aside from the two U-Wings whose CDs can't be resisted applying target locks with lightside ships is crazy dependent on RNG (no dodge, resist, and, in ****'s case, first landing a crit) to a degree not found on DS ships.

On Tarkin's 6* mission after the first round my DS ships were pumping out max DPS, feeding off of each other's target locks. With Ackbar I had to rely on RNG favoring me with AI mistakes because there was no reliable way for my LS attackers to feed each other the target locks their abilities required for max DPS.
  • Please stop filling our squads when we decide to go under 5 members. It annoyes me when I'm trying something with 1 or 2 characters and when I need to back out I forget to take out the fills. Seriously please remove that feature.
  • Is there any mention of a QoL update even in the works?
  • Kanaeva wrote: »
    Speed check on Raid Han Solo vs. Raid Han Solo instead of RNG decide who to go first.

Kind of like in the Pokemon games. Godd idea. Didn't even know that was RNG. Lol
  • The option to not take an ally. Sometimes I just want to take my Imperial Troopers for a run (as they are a very fun squad) but I have to drag along some other dumb toon. Very annoying.
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    Is there any mention of a QoL update even in the works?

Checking out the beta for Territory Wars, they will have the counters for HoT and DoT finally. So you can have a bunch of Heal Over Times for Zavage or Damage Over Times for Zader and they won't take up the screen anymore. Same w/ exposes through Resistance.

Checking out the beta for Territory Wars, they will have the counters for HoT and DoT finally. So you can have a bunch of Heal Over Times for Zavage or Damage Over Times for Zader and they won't take up the screen anymore. Same w/ exposes through Resistance.

That'll be nice but I'm asking QoL update as in the next version of the game, the big one. Something that deals with the overall sentiment in most of these posts.
    DasMurich wrote: »

That'll be nice but I'm asking QoL update as in the next version of the game, the big one. Something that deals with the overall sentiment in most of these posts.

Oh no, there hasn't been a confirmed update on that. No QoL from the announcements YET, I'm afraid.
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    One thing I would love to see are the colors in the game. I'm color blind; wondering if there's any chance to get a color blind mode. I can't see the difference between the blue/purple is the biggest problem.
  • a nice addition would be if there was a 1 minute delay in both arena awards to factor in battles that were commenced prior to payout. It really stinks to start a battle with 2+ minutes to go before payout and finish it literally <10 seconds too late for your upgraded rank to count.

That or as others have suggested have payouts count your highest rank achieved during the 24 hour cycle.
  • I would like to see a credit exchange, like buying real credits with the 70 million space credits, that I don’t spend. This; of course, would go perfect with the gear, and ability mat exchange. In order to trade in the thousands of useless ones, for stuff we really need.
  • There should be a way to search through the platoon screen to see how many guild members (and who) has a given character. Especially with so many toons that are rare (Lobot, GK, Hermit Yoda, almost all DS platoon toons). This way you could strategically farm any that are needed.
  • Willrow Hood
    willrow-hood-star-wars-ice-cream-man-lucasfilm.jpg
    saves the coffee pot and gives all allies +50 speed
  • Shrimply_Pibbles2
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    In ship and arena battles, we should be immune to attack for the length of a battle if we win. There is no reason that my ability to rank is largely based on my ability to set a timer for my last hit. This is a quality of life thing. It is cruel to force us to stop our day especially since you decided that we have to do our battles during the time we get off work.

It is bad enough that the only way I can do well in arena and fleet is that I dedicate 2 hours of time and have to set a zillion timers.

It takes way to long to rank in arena properly. Some of us have lives. It is hard to get anything done when I have to stop every 5 minutes and spend 8 minutes or whatever it is to do my battles. You are rewarding people that are complete losers that don't have a job or life.

It would be nice if we could play this game on our own time instead of EA demanding that we drop everything to get a reward.

It would be better if this was more like the WoW arena system. Don't give rewards every day. We should be rewarded for how well we fight not who has the best time management skills and the least amount of stuff to do in real life.
  • Can we increase cantina energy drop rate to the same as credit drop rates? We have multiple places to spend it, it should drop at the same rate. Also: increase ship challenges to 3x, like others.
  • Lothar582
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    There is something of epic proportions that must truly be addressed.

There ABSOLUTELY needs to be a Prestige quest and appropriate title levels associated with the absurdity of this dudes donation prowess!!

I vote for "Donation Beast-Lobster," as a title commensurate with the level of dedication depicted below.

If you require any other groundbreaking suggestions, I'm available for hire. B)

IMG_20180829_171447.png
  • Allow access to the options menu at any point in a battle. If I start a battle, and realize I shouldn't even waste my time because I'm going to be slaughtered, I shouldn't have to wait for a barrage of attacks before being able to open options and end the battle.