Raid Rewards

Please.
Change.
Them.
ASAP.

There is seldom a thing more aggrivating about this game than getting gear rewards from a raid that you already have 2000+ pieces off.

Change it, for the love of Zeus, change it.

I commend you Devs for adding gear to the Shard Shop. Great touch. But these rewards in raids have got to be changed. It's basically like we are doing the raids for nothing. Yay.

Thanks.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• On top of that, the character shards in there need to be rotated.
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    On top of that, the character shards in there need to be rotated.

The shards in the raid or in the shard shop?
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Yeah. Especially for the tank raid. Since you usually get salvage for a piece that requires cuffs to craft. It's extremely rare to get anything useful.

Rancor is ok. At least when you get 40 raid salvage it's generally craftable
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    On top of that, the character shards in there need to be rotated.

The shards in the raid or in the shard shop?

The characters in the raid shop
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    Yeah. Especially for the tank raid. Since you usually get salvage for a piece that requires cuffs to craft. It's extremely rare to get anything useful.

Rancor is ok. At least when you get 40 raid salvage it's generally craftable

It's sad when you want to do a NAAT instead of a HAAT because the gear is better there.
  • +1 either fix the rewards or create a gear exchange shop so I can get rid of the thousands of useless gear salvage

+1
  • Can't echo this enough. It's such an easy fix. I seriously don't understand how we can bring this up so many times and get no response of any sort. Please please please get rid of challenge gear from Haat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.

I.e. not buried, but moved to a location where the devs actually read for feedback, because they do not read general unless something is new and it is flagged for them to comment.
  • Also, we need gear changes to the Challenges, or a new tier for better gear.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • hi roken,

i had a new thread, because got bad rewards for a top5 result in haat. players buy crystals to refresh, refresh for more guild raid token and more raids.
    but before they make a usefull update of the rewards (1000+ pieces... keyword daily challenges), they bring another new character...
    i think we all new 5-10 gear materials, which we ALWAYS need.
    but of course we should BUY them, it's clear. anything more is random, but random of 1000+ material is a shame. there are normal player, who don't have thousands of dollars to burn.

unfortunately they don't count. i am not everytime in the forum, but didn't read about a change.

if you place your thread wrong, be sure, within 10 minutes it is in the right undergroup.

but only some words, "ok, we will see, we take this ideas seriously", we want to make this game better FOR ALL, - nil returns.

• The adding of new characters is their answer to our complaints. Instead of fixing the problem they're making it worse. Like on purpose, it's the core of their business plan. They want us to be angry, they want overpowered and unbalanced toons, they want us to have major deficits in gear, credits, and ability mats, making the game borderline unplayable. And then they want to rub it in, by giving us useless rewards for end-game content. All of this is by design and WAI.
  • today's rewards of the daily challenge TAK (Mace Windu): i have them all and need no more!
    from 840 to 3147...

total useless, why no change to material, we could need. to difficult?
  • jedibaer71 wrote: »
    today's rewards of the daily challenge TAK (Mace Windu): i have them all and need no more!
    from 840 to 3147...

total useless, why no change to material, we could need. to difficult?

Actually its because it makes them lose money. If everyone who plays this game starts paying EA to make the changes i believe they probably would. EA doesnt hate the players, it just likes (and needs) money.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ho swgohfan29,

it's not so, that i don't pay nothing. of course, free-to-play-players cannot have many requests. but if i pay for crystals, for crystals to refresh fir guild raid tickets, then i think i have the right to ask, how it is possible, that there are rewards nobody needs.

and in my german translation they say:

"receive RARE gear material and genetal kenobi shards"

how they write in english?
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • "Earn Rare Gear and General Kenobi Shards!"
  • for me with my bad english sounds equal...